Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) (71836 Views)

Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by festacman(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

APC-buhari man alias 'I be Ibo One nigeria man', e don clear for eye now as e clear for Mrvitalis eye when we bin dey tell una. One nigeria mugus. Ndi eriri eri.

I believe in one Nigeria. That's my right. I am not stopping you from not believing. So, what's your problems, Mr. Ndi eriri eri.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Gentlerespect76: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
There is no fairness in this. Probably they just want to rubbish him. Nigeria is a joke otherwise whoever that did this will be caught and sacked. But of course that would never happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by JOemmy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kingsley1000:
EFCC must arrest other governors as well.
Obiano has complied to remit half of the stolen fund(50billion)

Where did you get that information from?
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by LLiKYekoba: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
festacman:

I believe in one Nigeria. That's my right. I am not stopping you from not believing. So, what's your problems, Mr. Ndi eriri eri.

Eri go gi. Taa gi, gbufuo gi.

Onye eriri, adighi enye change. grin
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:
Even if this is a witch hunt if his hands are clean then there is nothing for him to fear.

Of course it is glaring that efcc is doing selective prosecutions as we all know that once you join them your sins are forgiven except for some of the idiots like ffk. But even this selective witch-hunting is welcome if the thieves are brought to book. Maybe if pdp takes over they will start their own. If that is the only good thing to come out of this two useless parties then it is very welcome.

Very useless parties... that some zombies still dont ve sense.. and they are fighting earnestly to bring someone who brought the origin of failure.. in every sectors to seat on temporary throne!!..
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
The YouTuber is MAD! Imagine questioning the motives of the person behind the video, yet you uploaded it and profiting off it. Awesome
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Very useless parties... that some zombies still dont ve sense.. and they are fighting earnestly to bring someone who brought the origin of failure.. in every sectors to seat on temporary throne!!..

It is just a pity...
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by redsun(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
He forgot he handed over to a financial genius; someone that has headed a central bank, and that even at nigeria ethical standard, there is no way he can escape financial statement audit. The same financial scrutiny should apply to all the public servants, including buhari regarding incessant overseas medical trips and the aso rock clinic budgets.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by pfadom: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Abeg allow him to drink water. Anyways, it will taste in his mouth as urine.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Krismas(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin All I see in the picture is a coded message saying KEEP TIGHT LIPS AND KEEP IT LOCKED DOWN. It is for his goons.

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Chikeluba25(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nwoke bugodu water melon. Even in EFCC custody they guy is looking fresh,rocking Gucci footwears....

Omo hustleoo make EFCC give you special treatment.

EFCC has praied their last card, Akpokuedike Anambra will overcome.

I respect him for refusing to hand Anambra over to apc

1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by festacman(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by femiasaolu2014: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Until now, not even a pixel of that donkey-headed criminal Abba Kyari has been leaked on the Internet, but here we have that of Obiano in just a few days.

As long as you aren't Muslim and Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria, then just consider yourself as being a 2nd class citizen.

No one will protect you so if you commit a crime, whatever your eyes see, let it accept without equivocation
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGG6CGpTA3M

The video of former governor of Anambra state Willie Obiano is trending online now, he's seen in the video drinking water.

Recall that WILLIE OBIANO was arrested by efcc on cases bordering mismanagement of state funds. Obiano tried running out of the country the day he handed over to his successor prof Charles soludo, however, luck ran out of him as he was apprehended by efcc operatives at the Murtala Muhammed airport Lagos.

Obiano's video is drawing criticism online, some claim that if you go to Efcc office right from the gate your mobile phone will be taken, they wondered how someone could use a mobile phone to take the video a high public office holder on boxers (short).

Many claim that Obiano's arrested is politically motivated, some believe that he will soon come out on health grounds as it's common to anyone facing trial in Nigeria, some also believe that his case will soon be struck out in court and he'll be free. What do you think of Obiano case?

The man is very useless. I thought he claimed that he built an international airport, so why did he have to fly out of Lagos instead of Anambra? A man who lived in the US before he became a governor, yet he performed abysmally below expectation. Why was he trying to escape from the rot that he created? He needs to stay there and enjoy himself just like the rest of Anambrarians. I hope he gets the justice that he richly deserves.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by redsun(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
The only way sane people will take over leadership in nigeria is if all the so-called leaders are held financially accountable. Then it will become less attractive to greedy psychopaths like Tinubu. Right now it's a free-for-all galore where politicians spend public monies as if they are spending their lotto windfalls. The country can never progress when all public funds are not accounted for to the barest minimum.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by 77up(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
lightskinnigga:
So he shouldn’t drink water again?

Na wa ooo.

If it’s for nothing, I respect obiano for the below image.

It’s not easy beating Lagos is fiscal performance
The idiot still bent on becoming president despite his state resting on last lather tongue wetting even concern that one with his state or even Nigeria when he keeps developing Dubai undecided

I no go blame am much , na the unfutunate ones dey decieve am
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by aribisala0(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:

Buhari might never be arrested after office. You know why? Cos the system is corrupt. If you want to remove sentiments ask yourself why Jonathan is celebrated ad a hero today. Everybody around him was tried for corruption even up to his household. His wife's properties have been seized by the efcc yet jonathan was not touched. You saw the massive looting under his govt and how they failed to stop bh. You saw the convictions those under him faced. Yet he is walking around like a hero. Why do you think this is so? Remove sentiments then you'll realise that any thief should be brought to book by any means.
If obiano is innocent he will be sef free. Simple.
So Jonathan is untouched because he is clean?

Why was he never questioned for the offence for which Dasuki was jailed for years of the offence Femi Fani-Kayode is being tried for or in the Olisah Metuh issue? Those issues touched him directly

Why was Okonjo-Iweala never questioned? We all say the memo relating to money they TOOK from the CBN
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
redsun:
The only way sane people will take over leadership in nigeria is if all the so-called leaders are held financially accountable. Then it will become less attractive to greedy psychopaths like Tinubu. Right now it's a free-for-all galore where politicians spend public monies as if they are spending their lotto windfalls. The country can never progress when all public funds are not accounted for to the barest minimum.

You will be crying foul if your state government is subjected to the same treatment
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
This governor is dustbin
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by redsun(m): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kingsley1000:

You will be crying foul if your state government is subjected to the same treatment

It will make me a subhuman to think a mass murdering criminal represents my interest in any way. I don't think you guys see the grievous consequences of the actions of these men and women that senselessly steal resources that should be used to keep millions, including the unborn generations, well and alive. Their crimes are serious crimes against humanity and it should not be condoned in any way.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Almaigaa:

Why this things dey pain this Emeka? Are you by any chance related to Obiano's Wife that received her handover Slaps? cheesy grin grin

He is saying the truth. Why tribalize everything.
Even though most Nigerian politicians deserve jail.

Efcc will do nothing at the end because they are a very corrupt organization. Very very, corrupt.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
wallrichy:
Tell me one person in Nigeria, among the politicians, present and past politicians, Presidents and Ex presidents, present governors and ex governors, local governments chairman, councillors etc....even ministers, commissioners, Civil servants, governments workers, pastors, Imams, Sheiks, GOs, etc.....they are all thieves...non is innocent of stealing and stealing. Nigeria is finished....waiting to be buried finally.....

They all deserve to be jailed for life.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Onepeople: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
helinues:
Why is Obiano also quickly running away from Nigeria if he has no skeleton in his cupboard?

When I said Soludo can't feign ignorant about what is happening to Obiano, some people are arguing blindly.

Isn't this obvious is about Anambra's yams
obiano have made claims of efcc planning to arrest him after handover ,he made this claim during one of soludo campaign, could soludo have planned it even when he is not yet in power? Just my opinion oo,i don't share same sentiment like others when the issue of corruption is involved.

But if we continue on the part of witchhunt trust me we are not going to make progress in this country.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by assholemods: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
What is wrong with drinking water? Rubbish thread!
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Dearlord(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kingsley1000:

They expect him to drink Champagne

cheesy grin I never expected that coming
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Bimpe29: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Let the law take its course.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by dagbas: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2022
Water � is life. If you know, you know
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Yankee101: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
See life
Barely 48hrs ago you be don
See you now
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Chikeluba25(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is one of the major reason FG/EFCC is witch-hunting Gov. Willie Obiano.

He "Obiano" revoked FG land, measuring 148.337 hectares @Amansea Awka. The land which was acquired by the Federal Government during the administration of Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju. Obiano revocked and started building estate on the land after finding out that FG want to use the land for ruga settlement since he "Obiano" refuse to donate land for ruga settlement.
Obiano led Anambra State government has been in court with FG but Obiano insisted that the land belong to Anambra not federal government since the land is on the soil of Anambra.
Meanwhile federal government is demanding N50billion fine from Anambra state but Obiano vowed not to pay... Fast forward to 2022: EFCC is claiming Obiano mismanaged N50billion without any evidence to back their claim.

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by storm001(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:
Even if this is a witch hunt if his hands are clean then there is nothing for him to fear.

Of course it is glaring that efcc is doing selective prosecutions as we all know that once you join them your sins are forgiven except for some of the idiots like ffk. But even this selective witch-hunting is welcome if the thieves are brought to book. Maybe if pdp takes over they will start their own. If that is the only good thing to come out of this two useless parties then it is very welcome.

Two useless party indeed. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.