Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) (71852 Views)

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by leicestercamper: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2022
There's absolutely nothing wrong here, just political media trial as usual.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by helinues: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mumu stop playing Devils advocate.Obiano has no problems, just media trial as usual from efcc. this week, he would be out.

Media trial but spending close to 1 week.

Why do you people like to swallow una own lies like this?
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

What is good about selective witch-hunting?

#FreeObiano.

Aregbe walks freely after all he did in his state , no one molested statue constructing former Imo Governor, never did he sleep in efcc custody even when he carted away fixed assets belonging to Imolites, a governor that placed his state on world map via quality international airport is receiving baseless ill treatment in the zoo?

Haba!

So if he stole all the money he is accused of stealing he should go Scot free because he built an international airport? As far as I'm concerned if his hands are clean then he has nothing to fear. Or you prefer he gives you peanuts while stealing billions for himself? Because that is what the apc idiots are saying now. If buhari builds one bridge somewhere they will shout sai baba but ignore the fact that he is impoverishing the nation.

As for the other thieves who are walking around freely that is the sad situation we find ourselves. If truly the apc was serious about fighting corruption I can name up to 10 ex-govs and ministers including serving govs that should be arrested immediately they leave office. I am in no way supporting this rubbish but if it through witch hunting that a thief is jailed then by all means I welcome it.

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:

So if he stole all the money he is accused of stealing he should go Scot free because he built an international airport? As far as I'm concerned if his hands are clean then he has nothing to fear. Or you prefer he gives you peanuts while stealing billions for himself? Because that is what the apc idiots are saying now. If buhari builds one bridge somewhere they will shout sai baba but ignore the fact that he is impoverishing the nation.

As for the other thieves who are walking around freely that is the sad situation we find ourselves. If truly the apc was serious about fighting corruption I can name up to 10 ex-govs and ministers including serving govs that should be arrested immediately they leave office. I am in no way supporting this rubbish but if it through witch hunting that a thief is jailed then by all means I welcome it.

Did you just listen to yourself?

I pray selective witch hunting happens to you.then you will know better.

Waiting for the day Buhari will be arrested after leaving office!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

This is the problem with you people who argue with sentiments. I made some assertions which you countered. I responded with points but now you have ignored the salient points I raised and resorted to this sentimental response.

I will say it again. If he has not stolen any money he will be set free. Fayose walked straight to efcc office after he left the gov seat and today he is walking free.

If he didnt steal why are you afraid for him?
Again if selcetcive witch hunting proves him to be a thief then he should face the full wrath of the law.
Gandollar, Tinubu, Peter Obi, and all the rogues whether from apc or pdp will have their day in court by God's grace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

Buhari might never be arrested after office. You know why? Cos the system is corrupt. If you want to remove sentiments ask yourself why Jonathan is celebrated ad a hero today. Everybody around him was tried for corruption even up to his household. His wife's properties have been seized by the efcc yet jonathan was not touched. You saw the massive looting under his govt and how they failed to stop bh. You saw the convictions those under him faced. Yet he is walking around like a hero. Why do you think this is so? Remove sentiments then you'll realise that any thief should be brought to book by any means.
If obiano is innocent he will be sef free. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Golan007: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Mandela89:
how is he a public official, which post is he holding now

His alleged crime borders on his time as a public official.

For many years, he would be accorded the accoutrements of the office he held.

Heck, his entitlements kicked in the very moment he left office, all paid for by the tax-paying public.

His photo, is in order.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2022
helinues:

Media trial but spending close to 1 week.

Why do you people like to swallow una own lies like this?
Which one is close to 1 week, somebody that handed over two days ago

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by techWriter3: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Globemoney1 aka , know what they gonna doin to our MOU, Ugu governor
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by abc115: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2022
So he cannot drink water in peace?
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:

Buhari might never be arrested after office. You know why? Cos the system is corrupt. If you want to remove sentiments ask yourself why Jonathan is celebrated ad a hero today. Everybody around him was tried for corruption even up to his household. His wife's properties have been seized by the efcc yet jonathan was not touched. You saw the massive looting under his govt and how they failed to stop bh. You saw the convictions those under him faced. Yet he is walking around like a hero. Why do you think this is so? Remove sentiments then you'll realise that any thief should be brought to book by any means.
If obiano is innocent he will be sef free. Simple.

What ever happened under Jonathan was just a child's play in contrast to what is happening under this administration.

When the time is right, e go choke!
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Kpengla(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Obi-cognac cheesy

EFCC will fleece him of many many millions
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Adexgentle005(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:
Even if this is a witch hunt if his hands are clean then there is nothing for him to fear.

Of course it is glaring that efcc is doing selective prosecutions as we all know that once you join them your sins are forgiven except for some of the idiots like ffk. But even this selective witch-hunting is welcome if the thieves are brought to book. Maybe if pdp takes over they will start their own. If that is the only good thing to come out of this two useless parties then it is very welcome.
PDP and APC are the same. Know this and know peace.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by eldoradoxx: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2022
EFCC initial gra gra. They did that too to Fayose. Is he still in detention?
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Terrence99: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Igbos are senseless, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Chasing after $50 gift cards yahoo boys up and down cheesy
DeathToAfonja:
No single sector in Nigeria is working or will ever work lol

Efcc is a joke a big fat joke

Mention just 1 of their accomplishment in the last decade?

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2022
All northern and western eastern past governors need to be arrested like this.

Including some seating senators too.

But the sad reality is that effcc is selective in its activity.

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2022
DominusPrime:

This is the problem with you people who argue with sentiments. I made some assertions which you countered. I responded with points but now you have ignored the salient points I raised and resorted to this sentimental response.

I will say it again. If he has not stolen any money he will be set free. Fayose walked straight to efcc office after he left the gov seat and today he is walking free.

If he didnt steal why are you afraid for him?
Again if selcetcive witch hunting proves him to be a thief then he should face the full wrath of the law.
Gandollar, Tinubu, Peter Obi, and all the rogues whether from apc or pdp will have their day in court by God's grace.

I wait patiently when flagrant disdainful act of money laundering via bullion van in Broad day light will be brought to justice.

If other governors performed half Obiano, Nigeria would have been better for it.

Meanwhile, #FreeObiano

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Adexgentle005(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2022
lightskinnigga:
So he shouldn’t drink water again?

Na wa ooo.

If it’s for nothing, I respect obiano for the below image.

It’s not easy beating Lagos is fiscal performance
Fake
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Terrence99: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2022
festacman:
This is an unprofessional humiliation card being played by EFCC. This is the first time this is happening and Gov. Willie is not the first governor to be in EFCC custody. Why this pettiness? EFCC should PROFESSIONALLY do it's job.

Even the video of serial criminal like Abba Kyari in detention wasn't leaked. Even that of Evans the kidnapper wasn't leaked. Why Willie Obiano?

Malami & co wanted to state of emergency to install Andy Uba as governor of Anambra State but met his match in Willie Obiano. So, if Malami and his co passengers are doing this to humiliate him then they don't know the man they are dealing with. Willie Obiano wasn't given the title of "Akpokuo Dike" for nothing.

Igbos started this madness of humiliating Obiano, slapping his wife and all that. It is too late to start crying now.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Nonexisting: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2022
tit:
Na obi put the poor man in this wahalla when he rigged and put him as apga governor candidate
I used to have so much respect for you as an elder in this forum but I never knew you can be such a bigot. How much did they offer you that did all these changes in you or is it jus about my tribe? I guess what they say about everyone having a price is true.

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by MARS1(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2022
EFCC is becoming a useless body, they just throw up unnecessary charges with no basis, and in the end, they lose the case. Instead of them to bar him from traveling out, do a thorough investigation, and when they now have concrete evidence, then they can order an arrest. One should not be surprised that they have not done any investigation, only to just be arresting up and down and achieve nothing in the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Obiano is a strongman, he thwarted and scattered and shattered the evil of TERROIST Malami, the Zoo quota attorney general of Thieves. And Obiano will come out strong, very very strong! If Obj said that Efcc had become a joke and useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Bigchristo: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Obiano lavishly squandered 42 Billion Naira of Anambra State security
votes fund without securing anything, leaving Anambra State's
indigenes in the mercy of criminals, bandits and cultists (especially in
Awka that wasted over 350 lives of youths) who kill the citizens
everyday at will, and he did nothing to show concern whilst making
jamboree with the money meant to secure lives and property of the
citizens".
1. 11.3b Paris Club Refund squandered.
2. Over 75 Billion left
by his predecessor squandered.
3. 56 Million Dollars left by his
predecessor squandered.
4. Borrowed and squandered over 111.48
million Dollars from China and India.
5. Owing contractors over #200
Billion.
6. Collected back from contractors money paid to them by Mr.
Peter Obi for some projects, like the three arms zone, new Govt.
House, Chief Judge’s house, etc.
7. 1.2 billion Naira security votes per
month.
8. Unaccounted IGR stolen.
9. Question on what happened to
gratuities of retirees since 2017.
10. To give account of some of the
houses he purchased all over the world, example being the castle at 10
Ruxton Rd, off Bourdillion Street, Ikoyi. He bought it through his front
and a popular Anambra transporter.
11. LGA funds squandered for 6
yrs
You speak as if you’re the treasurer bringing out the money from Anambra pulse, my friend don’t be to twisted with your beliefs that guy have a notable achievements in that state.

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by ken045501: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
He suppose drink water na . Person way dey drink champagne since how many years .

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by globemoney: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2022
helinues:
Why is Obiano also quickly running away from Nigeria if he has no skeleton in his cupboard?

When I said Soludo can't feign ignorant about what is happening to Obiano, some people are arguing blindly.

Isn't this obvious is about Anambra's yams
It’s your useless APC led my Malami that is responsible for what is happening to Obiano for thrashing them during the last election and installing Soludo. It’s about APC election yams

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2022
Today Is Sunday,
For those of us who are patriots, what we should be insisting is that
EFCC should recover all looted funds and return same to Anambra
state coffers and ensure that the present administration use it
judiciously to develop the state.
Happy Sunday folks.
Re: Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) by 9japride(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2022
All I see is a vindictive move by those who are desperate for power. So what's the essence of posting this video?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: 'No Car Key, No Chase Me' - Chidinma Is A Symptom Of Rot In Society / President Buhari, Abba Kyari, Monguno At Juma'at (Photos) / A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.