Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment (46379 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by adioolayi(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Una still never get sense for all these Ponzi schemes
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Richiedawg(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2022
I have decided never to invest in any money doubling scheme or ponzi after what racksterli did to me....I hope some Nigerians would learn from this..racksterli killede last year..tho it was my first time and trial of going into Ponzi scheme
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by olaric(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2022
How people greedily fall for scams like this is beyond me; na jazz? I am even hearing that some invested as high as ₦20 Million?

4 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Slynation(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
All I can do is to laugh....!! grin
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by airsaylongcome: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
People still fall.for this?
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by akpunda86: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2022
jmoore:
Chinmark initially said it will make payments before end of 19th March 2022.

It has failed in it's obligation and has issued a ridiculous statement to buy more time.

He is blaming SEC for freezing the bank account but the said bank account doesn't have substantial amount that can pay it's partners.

This is just another Ponzi scheme built to fail.

Many invested 1 million, 10 million, 20 million, 30 million, etc

https://www.facebook.com/100052101756866/posts/510571717356216/?app=fbl

Lucky him cos now is an eye for an eye,just kill him,defrauding people worse more than murder .Wish my money involved I'll just kindly kill you.Using people's sweat to feed your family.i knew right from time the idiot was a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2022
They should arrest him and all his SM influencers.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Prokaryote: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2022
May God help him out of this.....its well
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by treatise: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2022
Reaping massively from sowing sparingly is scam unlimited but we'd never learn. I can bet it, a new scheme comes out tomorrow same people would still subscribe.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by densiks: 7:47am On Mar 20, 2022
This is a dark endless hole that will consume the digger and those following him.

The guy is simply playing with his victim's medulla..

Eeeyah to the money doubling public.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2022
I just want to drink the tears of people that invested serious money into that shit .

That CEO looked like a fraudster now

3 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by abokikhalifa: 7:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Dshocker:
Heartbreak

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

What's the way forward. Any better options ?

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Angel55555(m): 7:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Penguin2:
If after MMM and other similar money doubling schemes crashed, Nigerians are still investing in money doubling (ponzi) schemes then I have no tears to cry for them.

I keep remembering my 50k that was eaten by Let’s Partner With You. It was the time I took the decision never to invest in any stupid money doubling schemes again.

I lost 400k to WKC and his gang, I blame my greed lol
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by eldoradoxx: 7:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Penguin2:
If after MMM and other similar money doubling schemes crashed, Nigerians are still investing in money doubling (ponzi) schemes then I have no tears to cry for them.

I keep remembering my 50k that was eaten by Let’s Partner With You. It was the time I took the decision never to invest in any stupid money doubling schemes again.
Am not a Chinmark investor nor was I an MMMnite. But I observed Chinmark was doing very well until I think SEC brought panic in investors by its official statement. That kind of business operates on invested capital pulled from different people with different maturity dates. Once investor begins to demand their funds back, the business won't survive the shock, that's what I think Chinmark is experiencing. For instance no bank will survive if all of a sudden all or a significant number of it's account holders begin to claim their entire funds in the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2022
They should arrest him and his SM influencers.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by eldoradoxx: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2022
abokikhalifa:

What's the way forward. Any better options ?
It is a shameful thing to ask if there are better options to Tinubu in a country that has more than 200 million living human beings. Terrible!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Chuksaluta(m): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Family business.

They so much like fast money over there, we see them in Lagos selling bags of 2k for 6k, causing inflation everywhere. Let Biafra come, so the can leave us in peace

Why not sell yours for 2k?

7 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Obagofixxy: 7:51am On Mar 20, 2022
if You run anything online, if you be first dem go serve you but once the company Don Tay ,my brother forget about....

Umano O umano

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by idiagbo86(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Him take the money build super hotel with service apartments for enugu
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by maureensylvia(f): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Too bad
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Svoboda(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Dshocker:
Heartbreak

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

Why won't you bring your own candidate and launder him, instead of repeating an old spin and derailing from the topic?

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by ryloy: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Mumunatu idiots... they will never hear words
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by donestk(m): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2022
This is a good development. You need foolish people to make others rich.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by jmoore(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2022
eldoradoxx:

Am not a Chinmark investor nor was I an MMMnite. But I observed Chinmark was doing very well until I think SEC brought panic in investors by its official statement. That kind of business operates on invested capital pulled from different people with different maturity dates. Once investor begins to demand their funds back, the business won't survive the shock, that's what I think Chinmark is experiencing. For instance no bank will survive if all of a sudden all or a significant number of it's account holders begin to claim their entire funds in the bank.

Ponzi scheme is ponzi scheme.

Chinmark is a ponzi scheme. All ponzi schemes die when inflow is less than outflow.

What business are they doing? Chinedu is a criminal!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Neddstark: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2022
He should be arrested simple.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Maj196(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Some people are so dumb and foolish at the same time angry
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by DannyXpress: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2022
Nigerians must learn by force
I don't feel any pity for those that lost huge amount of money.. We love free money too much but don't want to work.

There's no free money anywhere... Even to steal, you need to work for it.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by abokikhalifa: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2022
eldoradoxx:
It is a shameful thing to ask if there are better options to Tinubu in a country that has more than 200 million living human beings. Terrible!

It's shameful that all you you do is type on social media. Come up with actionable solutions. Any better options, you start to dey speak English.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Lawalemi(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Never heard of Chinmark until now.

Since after MMM experience, I knew that no man around me would ever discuss such with me lest we become enemy for life.

Experience matters in life.

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Kobicove(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2022
I'm not surprised undecided
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by ruggedtimi(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Anything that is too good to be true comot body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.