Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment (46381 Views)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / Awuzie: Money In Chinmark's Frozen Account Can't Pay 3 Top Investors / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Viraltrends123: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Chuksaluta:

Why not sell yours for 2k?
I'm talking as a buyer, are you happy with the government selling fuel for 400 and kerosene for 600
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Viraltrends123: 8:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Kenturkey048:

What is stopping your people from importing/creating the same kind of bag and selling them for 2k...

Or is buying and selling in Nigeria attributed to one tribe alone?

Una no go ever stop to amaze me.
I'm talking as a buyer. Are you happy with the government selling petrol at 400 and kerosene at 600
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by propsvilla3: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Deal with a trusted Company that has many years of Transparent business deals they will not. I don't pity such people.
Pwan Group still remain the best.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by happney65: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2022
C for Chimark. Badt guy

Lol
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2022
Dshocker:
Heartbreak

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

Free campaign for Tinubu. You guys are making him popular everyday and you are telling people he's the only candidate. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2022
You see a group opened by an Igbo man and you went to put your money there? Are you not a fool like this? People that greed run deep in their veins.

Una money don go!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2022
People will never learn.

There is one in town called 1 Global Africa, a website that behaves like an auction house. However, it asks you to open savers' account, and you earn 1% every day on your investment.

There is one fellow here whose time on Nairaland is spent entirely on praising 1 Global Africa. I have tried to warn this guy that this is nothing but another Ponzi scheme.

But he will not listen.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Oluwademilade: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2022
He's only apologising to buy time. He'll soon disappear once his accounts are unfrozen
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by 7Randall: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Greed has always been our problem as Nigerians. After MMM people still fall for things like this. It's really sad. The man has scammed people of their money. We will move on from it in few days
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by soojar(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2022
jmoore:

You are still hoping to be paid? It is like demanding that a kidnapper returns the ransom you paid.

Bitter truth: Your money is gone. Unless you decide to kidnap Marksman.

grin Sarcasm my brother
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by mema900: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2022
Dshocker:
Heartbreak

2023 is close by
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not qualified to lead Nigeria,we can not afford to install another old and sick man that urinates and suffers from parkinson disease for another 8yrs,we Nigerians can do better by electing a qualified candidate irrespective of his or her tribe....God bless Nigeria.

Jay jay okocha has already accepted his own 1k

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Penguin2: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2022
chelseaboi:

Where is that "let partner with us" of a man...I learned a lesson from that stuff... After that 5 years party at ogui stadium,the man disappeared with our money...

I begged a friend not to invest in chimark with my tales of how "let's partner with us"eat the money of ndi Enugu,but he refused to see reasons with me..

Lol! Now I’m sure his eyes are clear.

I’ve come to realize that ponzi schemes never last.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2022
After inksnation and they like,some people no wan still get wise.let another platform launch nw and u would see the same investor rushing to invest on that platform.naija itself is a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by admus14(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2022
Dshocker:
Heartbreak

2023 is close by
How does your comment help in the mess your kinsman marksman created. Get sense.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Caleycashh: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Every Nigerian platform is built with intent of scamming!
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by LadySarah: 8:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Boldgain and Inmeri is on now from Malaysia.

After what MMM did to us,even if Jesus announces a new ponzi,I no dey join.
Nigerians are very greedy ppl and will keep investing in more.

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Spandau: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2022
jmoore:
Chinmark initially said it will make payments before end of 19th March 2022.

It has failed in it's obligation and has issued a ridiculous statement to buy more time.

He is blaming SEC for freezing the bank account but the said bank account doesn't have substantial amount that can pay it's partners.

This is just another Ponzi scheme built to fail.

Many invested 1 million, 10 million, 20 million, 30 million, etc

https://www.facebook.com/100052101756866/posts/510571717356216/?app=fbl

Marksman. What a name. But Nigerians are not really vigilant o. Somebody calls himself Marksman and you still committed your funds to him. Now he has "Sniped" you all.

2 Likes

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Donaluta(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Be like I go create my own investment platform cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by shidof(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Dshocker:
Heartbreak

2023 is close by
What's the correlation between this news and Tinubu presidential election. Is Tinubu the only candidate contesting in 2023 and is he blocking you or your candidate from contesting.. Tinubu isn't fit but Atiku is fit, you're a deluded soul and a congenital slave to the Fulani empire
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by stephenonyx(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2022
Please i invested in Oxford international group.
I also heard that SEC has locked up there office's.
Can someone verify for me if they are genuine or fraud too. My one Million is at stake here ooo

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Ojukwu007(m): 9:15am On Mar 20, 2022
So, after MMM saga... people still fall for this Ponzi shit?

WTF!
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Kpengla(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2022
That money is gone....POOF! like smoke grin
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by shidof(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2022
eldoradoxx:
It is a shameful thing to ask if there are better options to Tinubu in a country that has more than 200 million living human beings. Terrible!
You've still not answer his questions. Be courageous enough to tell him your preferred candidate
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by shidof(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Any further response or rejoinder to you would be a waste of time. I don't waste time on the dead, dumb and blind. Nature has already given them enough punishment.
If there's any dumb, dead and blind soul here. You're simply the one. From your write-up you surely don't have the mind of your own or very ashamed to mention the candidate you're supporting in 2023. If you don't have the solution, Just STFU. We're in democratic regime, everybody has the right to vote whom he or she prefer. Na only your family members you fit dey control
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by eldoradoxx: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2022
shidof:
You've still not answer his questions. Be courageous enough to tell him your preferred candidate
Osinbanjo, Fashola, Fayemi if it has to go West. South West cannot be playing the same dumbness the North played in 2015 when they insisted that the only qualified material from the North to govern Nigeria effectively is this disaster called Buhari. South West can pick from any of these young, educated, energetic men, not some deadwood / vegetable that is falling all down everywhere. I hope that is courageous enough for you.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2022
stephenonyx:

100% genuine. Nothing at stake here. You will get your money both capital and ROI at the end of your partnership period.

Please i invested in Oxford international group.
I also heard that SEC has locked up there office's.
Can someone verify for me if they are genuine or fraud too. My one Million is at stake here ooo
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by eldoradoxx: 9:33am On Mar 20, 2022
shidof:
If there's any dumb, dead and blind soul here. You're simply the one. From your write-up you surely don't have the mind of your own or very ashamed to mention the candidate you're supporting in 2023. If you don't have the solution, Just STFU. We're in democratic regime, everybody has the right to vote whom he or she prefer. Na only your family members you fit dey control
Hehehehe. I honestly had a laugh at this senseless post. I don't owe you or anyone explanation of who should be President of Nigeria come 2023. What am against is one idiot coming here to tell us there is no other option to Tinubu. That is if Tinubu drops dead today 200 million human animals found in Nigeria don't have a single person to become President. I won't engage in argument with people that reason way, they are too far below me in thinking. You engage in argument with people with same mental wavelength, not fools.
Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by jeromeekugbere(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2022
The only problem he's facing is the SEC, they're holding some of the Cash and there's no new money coming in coz nobody invested after the SEC report, and we all know he needs money to pay investors their ROI,
I've been wondering if all his little investments can make enough profits to pay his investors their ROI Every month,
I'm very glad I didn't invest even though a particular human rights activists who sells garri on Facebook assured us and promoted him on Facebook, And FYI this said activist is looking for investors who will pump money into his garri business too

Everything we have God gave us grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment by 9japride(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2022
It's a pity people never learn. Most of these kind of money making scheme agents are usually very religious. Deceiving people with fake humility and righteousness. Everyone is just hustling in anyway possible such as political agents/activists, religious men/women, yahoo guys etc. All men won make am by all means even if they need to crush one's head, they will do it. I blame all past leaders for creating a very harsh environment for people. Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.