Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) (52230 Views)

Enugu Is In Shambles As Ugwuanyi Completes His Tenure: Pictures / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2022
NwaforIgbo:

L[s]ol...This one thinks Wike is Obiano mate..1,000 Obiano can not equate Wike's poject in Rivers State. Wike hardly promote his project, but if you leave in Rivers State you will understand sha. Wike don't even commision roads again, when contractor finish people start using the road, no need for fanfare.[/s]
Shut up this clown, you are telling me the same PH I dont know. The PH soot must have blocked your brains. 1000 wike cannot match Obiano even with all the money he receives.
Tell us the many projects you are talking about apart from the useless ugly flyovers around PH that has failed to reduce the traffic situation in PH.. Let wike try to beat Ameachi records first before thinking of Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2022
NwaforIgbo:

Lol... Like I said, Obiano's substandard projects can not equate Wike's Project....

Go round PH and redeem yourself from Mediocrity
I dont have to go round PH, mention the projects here lets hear it. Mention any Wike project built with more standards than Anambra Airport or Awka ICC. Wike can only compete with Umahi not Obiano..

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Timular:
[s]The person posting Obiano's achievement should know that Peter Obi started most of the projects and paid the contractor. Obiano came change the design and review the contract cost.Beautification of upper Iweka and expansion of federal road from Onitsha Bridgehead to Awka.[/s]
You peopledont have shame, Peter obi did 8 years as Gov and you are telling us he started projects after 8 years. What happened to the malls he started and couldn't complete while he completed his own mall in Abuja. Only projects here he started that were completed by Obiano is Onitsha mall and Agulu lake hotel

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by kenwilk: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2022
The person that posted this pictures is a gross lier. Even Peter Obi's achievements were added here. Beautification of Onitsha,Nkpor fly over are peter obi's achievements.
Even the aroma,kwata and amawbia fly over were awarded and paid for by peter obi b4 leaving office.
This man came,squandered money and built ICC and a non functional airport 4 8yrs
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2022
RedEnergy:
Ok, accepted. I will be doing a comprehensive report measuring on real achievements, to show if he performed or not, not counting bridges and fly overs. May God preserve out lives till then.
Be worthy to identify your state of origin and project he started and finished

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by kenwilk: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2022
globemoney:

Shut up this clown, you are telling me the same PH I dont know. The PH soot must have blocked your brains. 1000 wike cannot match Obiano even with all the money he receives.
Tell us the many projects you are talking about apart from the useless ugly flyovers around PH that has failed to reduce the traffic situation in PH.. Let wike try to beat Ameachi records first before thinking of Obiano
My dear Obiano is a gross failure compared to Wike. There is no base for comparison.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2022
kenwilk:

My dear Obiano is a gross failure compared to Wike. There is no base for comparison.
Wike is a great failure compared to Obiano. He receives atleast x10 of Anambra allocations yet Obiano has more projects than him. An embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2022
kenwilk:
[s]The person that posted this pictures is a gross lier. Even Peter Obi's achievements were added here. Beautification of Onitsha,Nkpor fly over are peter obi's achievements.
Even the aroma,kwata and amawbia fly over were awarded and paid for by peter obi b4 leaving office.
This man came,squandered money and built ICC and a non functional airport 4 8yrs[/s]
You are very foolish, you have jumped from comparing wike to stealing Obiano's projects for Obi. All the flyovers you mentioned were 100% awarded and paid for by Obiano. Beautification of the flyovers too. Mention the peter obi projects here with evidence to back you lie

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2022
post=111193769:
Beautification of Upper Iweka Onitsha under Obiano
I’ve been to upper iweaka and I can say this isn’t how it looks like! Stop deceiving people with pictures. That place is filled with thieves and touts and they all worked for Obiano. I wish soludo can take drastic action.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Themandator: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Codeye:

Like I had said previously, we celebrate mediocracy, underdevelopment , underachievement and obsolete technology. That's why we are called third world country

If you have done anything worthwhile in the last years of your life... Itemise them so we can judge their level of compliance with first world development or attainment
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Themandator: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Jackson105:

International airport my foot?

How come Obiano didn't use the international airport to travel/run away? He has to come to Lagos to run away, before he was caught, maybe if he has use the audio internationally airport, he would have run away successfully.

This one still dey pay light bill for him. Papa house... E never get sense beyond that....

Airport requires certifications to operate international flight even built to do just that it can be reduced by politics to doing just local flight

I know say the above is beyond your comprehension... Reason being that you never get sense beyond messenger duty for house

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Themandator:

This one still dey pay light bill for him. Papa house... E never get sense beyond that....

Airport requires certifications to operate international flight even built to do just that it can be reduced by politics to doing just local flight

I know say the above is beyond your comprehension... Reason being that you never get sense beyond messenger duty for house
You shouldn't have wasted your time quoting that uneducated chest beater.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2022
This is one of the major reason FG/EFCC is witch-hunting Gov. Willie Obiano.

He "Obiano" revoked FG land, measuring 148.337 hectares @Amansea Awka. The land which was acquired by the Federal Government during the administration of Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju. Obiano revocked and started building estate on the land after finding out that FG want to use the land for ruga settlement since he "Obiano" refuse to donate land for ruga settlement.
Obiano led Anambra State government has been in court with FG but Obiano insisted that the land belong to Anambra not federal government since the land is on the soil of Anambra.
Meanwhile federal government is demanding N50billion fine from Anambra state but Obiano vowed not to pay... Fast forward to 2022: EFCC is claiming Obiano mismanaged N50billion without any evidence to back their claim.

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chikeluba25:

I just made mention of one of Obiano's achievement in human capital development and you were thrown off balance.

That is why Anambra is Abakaliki people's heaven, and they are running to Anambra for greener pasture. Why not stay back in their beautiful Ebonyi state and enjoy the good work of Umahi?

Umahi is a learner when compared to Willie Obiano in terms of development.

Go to Umahi's trend an demand for your salary balance ie. if you are part of those he paid atall instead of coming to Obiano's trend to disgrace yourself.

I don't have time to engage a lazy folk.. I gave u a link that contains must of his project that Obiano's project can not equal but you are too lazy to go thru it and redeem yourself.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
globemoney:

I always tell people that people in the SE are mediocres and celebrates mediocrity but they often doubt me.. Now I hope people can see how a gullible youth like you is celebrating those nonsense project the OP poseted here (excluding the airport which is somehow worth it)..... Tose projects are something LGA should effortlessly do.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
NwaforIgbo:

[s]I always tell people that people in the SE are mediocres and celebrates mediocrity but they often doubt me.. Now I hope people can see how a gullible youth like you is celebrating those nonsense project the OP poseted here (excluding the airport which is somehow worth it)..... Tose projects are something LGA should effortlessly do[/s].
The conversation here is about Wike. post the wike projects that justifies all the billions he receives as Governor lets compare with these projects. Remember Wike receives x10 revenue obiano receives.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Clown you should tell us that your backward shithole abia state is mediocre. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

I always tell people that people in the SE are mediocres and celebrates mediocrity but they often doubt me.. Now I hope people can see how a gullible youth like you is celebrating those nonsense project the OP poseted here (excluding the airport which is somehow worth it)..... Tose projects are something LGA should effortlessly do.
[/s]
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nwanne don't bother yourself with Wike, the useless clown you have been quoting is from the backward shithole abia state.

globemoney:

The conversation here is about Wike. post the wike projects that justifies all the billions he receives as Governor lets compare with these projects. Remember Wike receives x10 revenue obiano receives.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Your useless incompetent fat ugly governor Okezie has wasted almost 8yrs with almost no project to show. Aren't you ashamed that abia is the worst state in igboland?

Obiano built international airport, international convention centre, stadium, roads, bridges, flyovers, hospitals, schools, etc, can you list what your useless governors in abia have done since 1999 till date.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

[/s]
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
globemoney:

I dont have to go round PH, mention the projects here lets hear it. Mention any Wike project built with more standards than Anambra Airport or Awka ICC. Wike can only compete with Umahi not Obiano..

Port Harcourt Has an airport, why will they build one again? Wike is building 2 New Universities... The aiport you are celebrating is substandard compared to the kind of structurs Wike build in Rivers State. Aside the Runway in Anambra Airport, everyother thing their is substandard and looks quacky.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
globemoney:

- Mother and Child Hospital, Rivers State
- Real Madrid Football Academy
- Rivers State Microfinance Bank Building
- Rex Lawson Sports Center
- Medical Doctors Quarters
- Pleasure Park
- Port Harcourt Cinema
- Countless Buildings within UST that they don't publicize
- Remodelled and Renovated all Major Streets in PH, JB is the contractor.
- Cassava Processing Plant, Oyigbo
- Mile 1 Market (No Market in Anambra is built to these standard)
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
leicestercamper:
Even soeone from Abia the most backward state in Nigeria is talking. Why not juxtapose what you have seen here with what your fat incompetent governor in abia has done, even though he has done almost nothing. Abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, you should be hiding instead of talking in public.

[s][/s]

Guess what, I am from Umagbai-Ndoki in Oyigbo, Rivers State... Lol wink
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
globemoney:

Port Harcourt Has an airport, why will they build one again? Wike is building 2 New Universities... The aiport you are celebrating is substandard compared to the kind of structurs Wike build in Rivers State. Aside the Runway in Anambra Airport, everyother thing their is substandard and looks quacky.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
I don't expect you to agree that you are from the cursed backward useless Abia state. We have been here long enough to know who is who. You can only deceive newbies, not someone like me. Tell us about your backward abia state. Your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, you should be hiding, not talking in public.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

Guess what, I am from Umagbai-Ndoki in Oyigbo, Rivers State... L)
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Anambra international airport is the best so far in Nigeria aside MMIA and Abuja airports. Anambra international airport has the tallest control tower in Nigeria, most modern terminal building with lifts/escalators, carousel, etc, longest runway in Nigeria, water treatment, clinic, standard dual carriage airport road. Small ebonyi is now even getting their own airport but your backward shithole abia state is yet to have common flyover completed, not to talk airport. Your abia state is cursed, that is the simple explanation.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

[/s]
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
leicestercamper:
I don't expect you to agree that you are from the cursed backward useless Abia state. We have been here long enough to know who is who. You can only deceive newbies, not someone like me. Tell us about your backward abia state. Your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, you should be hiding, not talking in public.

[s][/s]

Lol... No time to debate with a retard..Farewelll
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dirty Aba pig, ofcourse you know you cannot stand me here. Aba pig claiming Rivers cheesy

[s]
NwaforIgbo:

No time to debate with a retard..Farewelll
[/s]
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
See the Aba pig cheering his useless brother Nnamdi kanu. Which Rivers man does this. cheesy

NwaforIgbo:

Itshekiri Go and Die.

Nnamdi Kanu please revisit that map and remove this ogogoro Drinkers.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Globemoney, stop attacking innocent Rivers state, this Aba pig is from Abia state, the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. He knows he cannot stand on the strength Abia state to do this arguement, that was why he chose Rivers state. cheesy

NwaforIgbo:

Guess what? I am from Abia, and I love Anambra, by the way that is our ancestral home dickhead!

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Globemoney nwanne take note of this dirty frustrated envious bitter Aba pig. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, but the ediot called NwaforIgbo is not bother.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by NwaforIgbo: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
leicestercamper:
Anambra international airport is the best so far in Nigeria aside MMIA and Abuja airports. Anambra international airport has the tallest control tower in Nigeria, most modern terminal building with lifts/escalators, carousel, etc, longest runway in Nigeria, water treatment, clinic, standard dual carriage airport road. Small ebonyi is now even getting their own airport but your backward shithole abia state is yet to have common flyover completed, not to talk airport. Your abia state is cursed, that is the simple explanation.

[s][/s]

It's never better than Port Harcourt International Airport..... THe runway may be longer, but it can never be better than PH Airport (though not built by Wike)

See PH airport here....
https://www.nairaland.com/6109957/pictures-port-harcourt-international-airport
https://www.nairaland.com/6091642/pictures-renovated-port-harcourt-airport

I always tell you people in SE that Mediocrity will kill u people. Cure yourself from Mediocrity...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah / Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.