Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) (52208 Views)

Enugu Is In Shambles As Ugwuanyi Completes His Tenure: Pictures / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
Ewu, you read a whole report and the only thing you saw was pedestrian bridge, it shows you are a useless miscreant . Obiano will soon be out, then you will take a hike.

No from EFCC straight to jail. We don't want thieves roaming the streets, do we? I read your report, it was west very unimpressive for 8 years and over a trillion to spend. He was clearly a criminal and unfortunately, he has madmen who would fight for him online. You obviously don't know what a trillion naira can do.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Codeye:

International airport belongs to FG
You're an ignoramus, I hv bn reading your comments you no get point, efcc must free that man Obiano because his achievement is there to speak for him unlike the APC governor's that have nothing to show

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Ntipia: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
globemoney:

Mention your governor that did better than him let’s compare
All these were contracted and mobilized By peter Obi. Even many more which isi shampoo obiano stopped.
Mean while
����

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111195079:

Obiano started and completed Anambra airport without 1kobo from FG

More from Obiano's administration, many of you condemning Obiano are suffering from low memory
Tell them especially those who are full of hatred for him and those Afonjas that worship their old urine smelly masters

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by descarado: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
The man did well.
If all governors can achieve half of this.

Politicians all over the world dey chop. Chop and work, that's what we expect.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 6:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
Ewu, you read a whole report and the only thing you saw was pedestrian bridge, it shows you are a useless miscreant . Obiano will soon be out, then you will take a hike.

You forgot to add one of his major achievements to your list. He bought a drone to secure the state in his first year in office. lol. The way you boys allow yourself to be useless and deceived by politicians is so funny. Fools
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Clown you will hear the scores soon. Obiano is clean and will be out to your frustration. You read a whole report and all that you saw was a pedestrian bridge. So it was pedestrian bridge that you bastard saw in his 8yrs in office. Useless mad man

tctrills:
No from EFCC straight to jail. We don't want thieves roaming the streets, do we? I read your report, it was west very unimpressive for 8 years and over a trillion to spend. He was clearly a criminal and unfortunately, he has madmen who would fight for him online. You obviously don't know what a trillion naira can do.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nonybb:
So ANAMBRaLASTson this is what your father Obiano was able to do after 8 good years? Indeed Fellowship problem is what we have in Nigeria and not rulership
You what have your own father contributed to Anambra State? I m very sure you and him dodges and never pay tax. Common sense if you have any would have told you he built ds projects when Anambra State is receiving penny from FG

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Bringing anybody's father to simple political matters shows you level of intelligence and your moral upbringing
Oga shut up, you wan follow efcc that is bias and full of shit. Why taking a video of him drinking water and strip to short if not to humiliate him but they go see
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Atulu you want me to list his achievements when all that you read from the entire report was pedestrian bridge. You are really an insane frustrated person. cheesy

tctrills:
You forgot to add one of his major achievements to your list. He bought a drone to secure the state in his first year in office. lol. The way you boys allow yourself to be useless and deceived by politicians is so funny. Fools
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
So you agree that former governor Obiano did well only that the money he used was not from his pocket. Can you imagine? Was he supposed to spend his own money to execute projects as governor? Which of the political office holders spend their own money for government projects?
No not at all, you probably read me wrong.
What I meant is that we should stop celebrating this people for using the state money to do what they are supposed to do.
I don’t see other countries celebrating their politicians for building roads or building a flyover.
Unemployment sores high and we celebrating construction of roads lol
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
Atulu you want me to list his achievements when all that you read from the entire report was pedestrian bridge. You are really an insane frustrated person. cheesy

I don't want you to list his achievements because he achieved nothing.. no need to waste your time. Don't call me frustrated, I am not the one in jail.. lol I am a free man. Its the armed robber governor that has been frustrated and his brainless surporters. The rest of us are having fun.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by cjrane: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why the harassment of Gov Obiano by Malami using EFCC has become a watershed in the abuse of power is that everyone was aware of his legendary hard work and achievements.

Even up till this moment, EFCC is citing every available source of revenue to the state as what he stole. Clearly showing you they have zero evidence against the man and are frantically looking for something to justify this grave injustice done to one of Nigeria's finest administrators and achievers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBrzqvH1Axw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO6r7HWES3k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by FreedomfromtheT: 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mrkumareze:

You dey mind the werey, he never see sumtin. Busy snapping most of the projects done by Peter Obi. Go to those said flyover the drunkard built in awka, trailers are not even allowed sorry to ply them... the underpass is a huge traffic trap for road users ... By the time EFCC is done with him, he will regret ever abandoning the Masses who voted for APGA..
Really? Is EFCC fighting Obiano on behalf the masses? If they are, by now a lot of former presidents, governors and other public office holders would have been fought and the masses would have been the better for it?

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Jackson105:

International airport my foot?

How come Obiano didn't use the international airport to travel/run away? He has to come to Lagos to run away, before he was caught, maybe if he has use the audio internationally airport, he would have run away successfully.
From your comment shows that you lack common sense, can you just listen to yourself? The airport is domestic for commercial while international for cargo operation so what are you saying? I for rain insult on you but keep watching the pics as my brother from another mother enlightened you because you're blind and it's clear now. Happy viewing. keep shaming them

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
is obiano coming for another term? pls you can send all these pix to efcc. it will help his case
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Abaman001(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
sweetjohn:
It's either you are an Afonja or a foolish illiterate Igbo. I am Ebonyian also and I am so proud of what any governor from South east is doing. This thread is about anambra why bringing Ebonyi to it. When will some of you dick head Igbos stop displaying I too know mentality always when in the actual sense you don't know. Why not make your own thread of achievement of Dav Umahi and topic it "the best state in Nigeria". Why attacking other south east state

Who loosed this one from chain?
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Atulu you read entire report and all that a frustrated hopeless fool like you saw was pedestrian bridge. It proves one thing, that you are dumb and a clown. Your useless father is an armed robber, that was why he wasted his life being a drunk while his age mates were vying for public office. No wonder you are angry with Obiano because your useless father failed you in life and you are bitter that politician's children are in Europe. I spit on your big bald head. cheesy

tctrills:
I don't want you to list his achievements because he achieved nothing.. no need to waste your time. Don't call me frustrated, I am not the one in jail.. lol I am a free man. Its the armed robber governor that has been frustrated and his brainless surporters. The rest of us are having fun.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
smoke555:

[s]You can only tell that to people who are not from Anambra or who doesn't stay in Anambra. I don't play partisan politics, and I tell you, even Dr Chris Ngige performed far more better that our dear past immediate governor . It's either you weren't old enough to witness those projects or you are defending fallacy.[/s]
Shut your ignorant mout up. I asked you to provide pics of the projects with Obi as governor you are talking rubbish.You are trying to steal Obiano's projects for Obi after 8 years. Obiano performed better than Ngige and Obi combined. That you dont even know Obiano and Obi projects shows you are just talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Mooh247:

Anambra indegenes wrote a petition for questions to be asked on Paris refund, Sure-P fund, and Security votes let him clear himself if he isn't greedy and corrupt as alleged
Who are the Anambra indigenes? Can you show us the petition?
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by globemoney: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ntipia:

All these were contracted and mobilized By peter Obi. Even many more which isi shampoo obiano stopped.
Mean while
����
Peter obi did 8 years as governor yet couldnt contract and mobilize the projects during his whole 8 years while Obiano completed an international airport and other projects in just 2 years. This is why you have to shut up
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
leicestercamper:
Atulu you read entire report and all that a frustrated hopeless fool like you saw was pedestrian bridge. It proves one thing, that you are dumb and a clown. Your useless father is an armed robber, that was why he wasted his life being a drunk while his age mates were vying for public office. No wonder you are angry with Obiano because your useless father failed you in life and you are bitter that politician's children are in Europe. I spit on your big bald head. cheesy

Haba guy my father was not your governor na. Is this really paining you? Take it easy na. I just laugh you feel mentioning my father would save obiano.
My father is retired and enjoying himself. he has never been to jail. He is not an EFCC visitor like you criminal master. lets leave the innocent man out of this ok.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by FreedomfromtheT: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The guy tried seriously. I visit the state always . I hope sanwoolu could do half of this in 4 years sad . This doesn't have anything to do with politics. He's not done half of what Ambode did in 3 years. I dare anyone challenge me on this.

Btw...I'm not igbo. Pls make your contribution with utmost civility. I can't wait for EFCC to grab him next year because we have lots of petitions against him, piling up.

If obiano is found culpable of any misdeeds, he too should be dealt with . Nobody is above the law.
I don't have any problem with Obiano beaing dealt with if he embezzled Anambra funds. I have problem with same yardstick not been applied to other former political office holders with proven corruption cases. If EFCC is being sincere, kudos to them. But let them not be selective and them not be serving some political purposes. If you don't agree with me, then you are a hypocrite. Thank you.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2022

tctrills:

Haba guy my father was not your governor na. Is this really paining you? Take it easy na. I just laugh you feel mentioning my father would save obiano.
My father is retired and enjoying himself. he has never been to jail. He is not an EFCC visitor like you criminal master. lets leave the innocent man out of this ok.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by TheVictorious(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
post=111194725:

Agulu lake hotel completed by Obiano, I need to know your state

I stopped being interested when I saw that your added hotel as one of his achievements. Like wtf bro?
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by smoke555: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
globemoney:

Shut your ignorant mout up. I asked you to provide pics of the projects with Obi as governor you are talking rubbish.You are trying to steal Obiano's projects for Obi after 8 years. Obiano performed better than Ngige and Obi combined. That you dont even know Obiano and Obi projects shows you are just talking nonsense

Well if he performed better than Peter obi like you claimed, how much did he leave us and what is he doing in the EFCC net?
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
leicestercamper:

You are really taking another man's fight personally. I am just laughing at you. The way you boys fight for these criminals surprises me.
Anyway, I have met boys like you. If anyone reads this your nonsense, they would think the criminal knows you. The idiot is in jail praying for freedom he does not care about your fight on nairaland. Political thug.

1 Like

Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2022

[s]
tctrills:
You are really taking another man's fight personally. I am just laughing at you. The way you boys fight for these criminals surprises me.
Anyway, I have met boys like you. If anyone reads this your nonsense, they would think the criminal knows you. The idiot is in jail praying for freedom he does not care about your fight on nairaland. Political thug.
[/s]
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by smoke555: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
tctrills:

Who knows, maybe he or one of his kinsmen was given an undeserved job or contract
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by tctrills: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
smoke555:

Who knows, maybe he or one of his kinsmen was given an undeserved job or contract
I don't think so. these are the kind of fools that the politicians use and dump. They know he is an obedient sheep.
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kaysnow:
As if it was from his own pocket money.
The earlier we stop celebrating nonsense the better for us.
Nope. Na same Anambra money he use do am just because he didn't do some people backyard that's why dey wrote to efcc to pick him after his tenure for them to ask him why he didn't construct some big men village as If the project he delivered to Anambra as shown is built and purchased with few thousands
Re: Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) by Chikeluba25(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is one of the major reason FG/EFCC is witch-hunting Gov. Willie Obiano.

He "Obiano" revoked FG land, measuring 148.337 hectares @Amansea Awka. The land which was acquired by the Federal Government during the administration of Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju. Obiano revocked and started building estate on the land after finding out that FG want to use the land for ruga settlement since he "Obiano" refuse to donate land for ruga settlement.
Obiano led Anambra State government has been in court with FG but Obiano insisted that the land belong to Anambra not federal government since the land is on the soil of Anambra.

Meanwhile federal government demanded that Anambra for N50million compensation from Anambra state for trespassing her land and Obiano vowed not to pay... Fast forward to 2022: EFCC is claiming that Obiano mismanaged N50 billion without any evidence to backup their claim.

While we speak house upon house is springing up at the sit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / President Muhammadu Buhari Estate In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.