Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Is It Christlike To Tell Women Not To Speak In The Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Christlike To Tell Women Not To Speak In The Church? (640 Views)

Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / I Should Speak In Tongues, Right? / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Christlike To Tell Women Not To Speak In The Church? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
Image123:

Shameless comedian that you are. Keep deceiving yourself, he can't answer simple questions because it opens his hypocrisy clearly for others to see. Continue digging, sebi na small small you start wey we give you friendly warning that year. Now you doubt God's Word. You go still doubt God, no be curse, na clear pattern.
Lol! The Words of Jesus has exposed your hypocrisy and evil thoughts. You want to use the Bible to cover up your iniquity and flagrant disregard for the teachings of Jesus. Did Jesus command His disciples to teach the Bible or what He had commanded them? Did Jesus command women to be silent in the church?

Of course, using the Bible to justify your male chauvinistic/sexist tendencies like the Catholics would do with their inclination to idolatry. Na one hell fire dey load for all of you unrepentant church-going workers of iniquity.

Keep calling Jesus Lord with your mouth if you like, but if you rebel against His Words as you're doing, you are nothing but an Antichrist!
Re: Is It Christlike To Tell Women Not To Speak In The Church? by Image123(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! The Words of Jesus has exposed your hypocrisy and evil thoughts. You want to use the Bible to cover up your iniquity and flagrant disregard for the teachings of Jesus. Did Jesus command His disciples to teach the Bible or what He had commanded them? Did Jesus command women to be silent in the church?

Of course, using the Bible to justify your male chauvinistic/sexist tendencies like the Catholics would do with their inclination to idolatry. Na one hell fire dey load for all of you unrepentant church-going workers of iniquity.

Keep calling Jesus Lord with your mouth if you like, but if you rebel against His Words as you're doing, you are nothing but an Antichrist!

Like i have said from the beginning, you talk too much. i have to leave you now to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Christlike To Tell Women Not To Speak In The Church? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Image123:

Like i have said from the beginning, you talk too much. i have to leave you now to yourself.
Stiff-necked and rebellious people like you make their teachers talk too much, so blame yourself for that. Thanks to the Words of Jesus for putting you to shame as it did your fellow Antichrists the Pharisees. You still need it to cure your spiritual deficiency syndrome though, so take it with you as you leave with the garbage you brought here.

jesusjnr2020:
Here's your medicine:

Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Take the bolded five times a day until you get cured and begin to realize who is your Master really is and the list of things He instructed you to teach others to observe, that's if you're truly His disciple and not a false one.

1 Like

Re: Is It Christlike To Tell Women Not To Speak In The Church? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. / How To Become God's Oracle / Is God In Control Of Our Free Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.