Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? (1210 Views)

Investment In Gold Shares And Earn 250k To 1million In 2weeks / Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To / Airdrop Is Making Secret Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Chidex698(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2022
In the in the course of my interaction with people I have been asking this question a couple of times.
That do you think it's possible to make 250k to 750k extra every month In the comfort of your house? we just your phone or your laptop.
Many of them are like wow how possible is this, I always tell them one thing! the fact that you know about a thing doesn't make you to profit from that.
what makes you to have leverage over other is your ability to put that which you know into practice.
when you put that into practice do you profit from it ?
one thing you should know, we were meant to understand one thing in life when we were growing up that INFORMATION is POWER but we have come to understand that INFORMATION is not it is not just the power.
But putting that INFORMATION into work that's what makes it power.
I came across something a couple of days ago and I wish I could share it here with people who are ready to make that kind of mad money this 2022 I have a video that you can go through and see things for yourself only for those who are ready for a serious change in there financial status.
I always say success is not for everybody it's only those who take action that can benefit from anything in life.
You too can benefit from it to make yourself that life breathing money making machine .

This offer is just for 100 persons .
hit me up on WhatsApp the video is for free well I never got it for free see you soon thank you.
Drop a comment here if you chat me.

Join now

Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by LeadMobile(m): 2:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Chidex698(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
That's it
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by SavageResponse(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Chidex698:
In the in the course of my interaction with people I have been asking this question a couple of times.
That do you think it's possible to make 250k to 750k extra every month In the comfort of your house? we just your phone or your laptop.
Many of them are like wow how possible is this, I always tell them one thing! the fact that you know about a thing doesn't make you to profit from that.
what makes you to have leverage over other is your ability to put that which you know into practice.
one thing you should know, we were meant to understand one thing in life when we were growing up that INFORMATION is POWER but we have come to understand that INFORMATION is not it is not just the power.
I came across something a couple of days ago and I wish I could share it here with people who are ready to make that kind of mad money this 2022 I have a video that you can go through and see things for yourself only for those who are ready for a serious change in there financial status.
I always say success is not for everybody it's only those who take action that can benefit from anything in life.
You too can benefit from it to make yourself that life breathing money making machine .

hit me up on WhatsApp the video is for free well I never got it for free see you soon thank you.

Of course it's more than possible to make more than N750,000 every month from the comfort of your home!

But I know that this free video you're offering is a bait so that you can sell your Royal Q or IPC or whatever it is that you're selling.

No real money maker(Myself included) will actually reveal his/her true business secrets grin

1 Like

Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Chidex698(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
Waoo, that means you are not ready to give out value to your generation, you making all the money alone how do you enjoy it, if you can't teach others how to be financially free, from the little knowledge you got and for them to start milking the internet as you are doing, what will be your source of happiness.

Life is not just about you but about the people around you.
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Chidex698(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Dopaminergic:
Good day friend...

Its lovely to have you here.

I could remember 7months ago when I landed in someone DM after reading his post on Instagram.

And as you might guess, the person is a good friend of mine today.

As a medical corper, I couldn't just cope with the allowance I was receiving( no state allowance)

And when compared to the stress I was facing at the primary health centre I was posted to, it was a living hell!

And coupled with the fact I wasn't receiving any money from home, with bills piling up to pay...

I knew I needed an extra source of income badly.

But something annoying happened the day I landed on this affiliate marketer DM.

I was so pissed at him...

When he told me his video was only going to teach me about how the business works...

But in order to get the skills required to succeed in it and how to get started, I will have to pay.

I almost rained insult on him!

All I wanted was another income source to take me out of my mystery and not to pay any damn thing.

Then he said something that hasn't left my mind to this very day.

He said:

Great things doesn't come cheap.

The things you need to succeed come at a great price and only those who are willing to pay will have it.

And he immediately sent me his video to watch.

He told me to forget about the money and just learn what he is about to show me.

Because if I think about the money, I will be discouraged to watch it and that was what I did.

6 weeks later, I got the money I needed to sign up and today I have made over #2.5million in sales and #1.25million in commission.

And some of my students are beginning to replicate my result.

And today it can be your turn too.

No! You don't need a laptop.

No tech skills required.

Just your smartphone and you're good to go.

This is not a get-rich-quick scheme where you put 20k today to cash out 100k tomorrow.

If that's what you're looking for...then kindly close this page, it is not for you.

But if you're ready to put in at least 1-2 hours of work daily to enjoy the benefits of this mind blogging business model...

Then go ahead & WhatsApp me...

Afterall, that's what courageous and intelligent people do & I know you're one of them.

To have full access to the training video for FREE quickly send me a WhatsApp DM now.

My WhatsApp number : 08166083650
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Chidex698(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Success can't be achieved by luck, it's by work.
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Dgreat17: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
SavageResponse:

Of course it's more than possible to make more than N750,000 every month from the comfort of your home!

But I know that this free video you're offering is a bait so that you can sell your Royal Q or IPC or whatever it is that you're selling.

No real money maker(Myself included) will actually reveal his/her true business secrets grin
you are wrong
Once that business needs people trust you need to involve people
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Chidex698(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
The hardest thing in life is to start
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Chidex698(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Giving a try is what makes the difference
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by InformationTV: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chidex698:

Join now

It is very much possible.

Check this out: it is very helpful.

This Sensitization Material is Targeted towards Digital Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, Employees and People Looking for Passive Means of Income to Better Their Lives.

So, digest it properly as it has been constructed to Provide VALUE To Every Eye and Mind that Reads it through.

Important Question:

" What is The BEST and ULTIMATE SKILL To Acquire in order to Financially Succeed and Achieve Financial Freedom in Life ? "

Simple Answer: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING.

That's Right.

It doesn't matter the nature of business that you are into. Whether You are into The Most TRENDING and PROFITABLE Business of The World; Be it - NFTs, Cryptocurrencies, DeFi, Food, Clothing and/or Shelter etc; If You Do Not Acquire, Master, Adopt The Psychological SKILL of SELLING; then You Will Not Be Able to Achieve The Wealth and Financial Freedom that You Require.

If there's anything to succeed to make or earn money online; that thing would be to "Offer and SELL Certain VALUE(s) To People NEEDING Them".

You can't make money Digitally or Offline if you aren't OFFERING and SELLING VALUE to People in URGENT NEED of Them.

Now Know These 4 Keywords.

1) Offers,

2) Selling,

3) Values,

4) PEOPLE IN URGENT NEEDS.

So, in essence - These are the Primary KEY POINTS to note and Continually EXERCISE upon inorder for you to Financially Succeed in Any Service You Do Online or Offline.

The financial condition of many people in the country is so frustrating.

However; there are numerous financial opportunities for people to tap into. The problem many people face is IGNORANCE and The FAILED ATTITUDE To Commit themselves to The RIGHT WORKS.

It is HIGHTIME We started Utilizing The Internet to LEARN through Digital Financial Institute that engages and propels people to be Financially Wealthy.

Conventional Schools don't Teach People about TRENDING OPPORTUNITIES neither Do They Teach People How To SPOT and SELL Them.

" Information is Power. "

People are Financially Suffering because they lack Financial Information. At this age of Digitization; there is no reason to Borrow Money or Take A Loan from Any Company that will go to the length of DEFAMING Your Character. However, a lot of people live on Loans because They Think They Have No Choice.

There are lots of Opportunities, Free Cashes and International Grants out there; you just have to SEEK and FIND Them.

A lot of people find it difficult to achieve Sales for The Products or Services They render simply because They do not comprehend how to function along with the 4 Financial keypoints already listed above.

So, many people continue to Hustle and Struggle with No Financial Success to Account for. This is a Big Problem to Solve for Many Entrepreneurs especially Genuine Digital Entrepreneurs who are TERRIBLY AFFECTED by The OVERLOAD OF SCAMS Plaguing The Internet.

Hence; very few Digital Entrepreneurs live in Financial Freedom, while many of them continue to Struggle not totally because of their Financial Ignorance; but because of The DECAY and UNTRUSTWORTHINESS OF THE INTERNET which continues to WORSEN Every Minute.

And This is what THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION Trains People on. The Institute Trains people to become BEST SELLERS of Whatever Product or Services They Render Despite The Loads of SCAMS Decaying The Internet.

The Institution Rigorously Trains You For 2 Weeks.

It Doesn't Just Train You on The PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING; But It Also Exposes You To The Realities of Making and Earning Money which is as simple as A,B,C.

A - Affiliations,

B - Bureaucracy,

C - CPA Marketing.

And It Trains You Almost for FREE for A Token of Just 2,000 Naira for Citizens of Nigeria; approximately $4 for Non-Nigerians.

Financial Education does not have to be Expensive as Many Financial Educators WARRANT it.

Particularly in Today's World of Confusion, Scams and Increased Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties; There is URGENT NEED in CHEAPLY Providing The RIGHT FINANCIAL EDUCATION To Reach Out to Every Serious ones for The sake of AFFORDABILITY.

This is By Far The Biggest, Cheapest and Most Affordable Financial Opportunity any Financial Institution can render to Anyone in The Whole Wide World.
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by InformationTV: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
InformationTV:

This Sensitization Material is Targeted towards Digital Entrepreneurs, Job Seekers, Employees and People Looking for Passive Means of Income to Better Their Lives.

So, digest it properly as it has been constructed to Provide VALUE To Every Eye and Mind that Reads it through.

Important Question:

" What is The BEST and ULTIMATE SKILL To Acquire in order to Financially Succeed and Achieve Financial Freedom in Life ? "

That's Right.

It doesn't matter the nature of business that you are into. Whether You are into The Most TRENDING and PROFITABLE Business of The World; Be it - NFTs, Cryptocurrencies, DeFi, Food, Clothing and/or Shelter etc; If You Do Not Acquire, Master, Adopt The Psychological SKILL of SELLING; then You Will Not Be Able to Achieve The Wealth and Financial Freedom that You Require.

If there's anything to succeed to make or earn money online; that thing would be to "Offer and SELL Certain VALUE(s) To People NEEDING Them".

You can't make money Digitally or Offline if you aren't OFFERING and SELLING VALUE to People in URGENT NEED of Them.

1) Offers,

2) Selling,

3) Values,

So, in essence - These are the Primary KEY POINTS to note and Continually EXERCISE upon inorder for you to Financially Succeed in Any Service You Do Online or Offline.

However; there are numerous financial opportunities for people to tap into. The problem many people face is IGNORANCE and The FAILED ATTITUDE To Commit themselves to The RIGHT WORKS.

It is HIGHTIME We started Utilizing The Internet to LEARN through Digital Financial Institute that engages and propels people to be Financially Wealthy.

Conventional Schools don't Teach People about TRENDING OPPORTUNITIES neither Do They Teach People How To SPOT and SELL Them.

People are Financially Suffering because they lack Financial Information. At this age of Digitization; there is no reason to Borrow Money or Take A Loan from Any Company that will go to the length of DEFAMING Your Character. However, a lot of people live on Loans because They Think They Have No Choice.

There are lots of Opportunities, Free Cashes and International Grants out there; you just have to SEEK and FIND Them.

A lot of people find it difficult to achieve Sales for The Products or Services They render simply because They do not comprehend how to function along with the 4 Financial keypoints already listed above.

So, many people continue to Hustle and Struggle with No Financial Success to Account for. This is a Big Problem to Solve for Many Entrepreneurs especially Genuine Digital Entrepreneurs who are TERRIBLY AFFECTED by The OVERLOAD OF SCAMS Plaguing The Internet.

Hence; very few Digital Entrepreneurs live in Financial Freedom, while many of them continue to Struggle not totally because of their Financial Ignorance; but because of The DECAY and UNTRUSTWORTHINESS OF THE INTERNET which continues to WORSEN Every Minute.

And This is what THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION Trains People on. The Institute Trains people to become BEST SELLERS of Whatever Product or Services They Render Despite The Loads of SCAMS Decaying The Internet.

It Doesn't Just Train You on The PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING; But It Also Exposes You To The Realities of Making and Earning Money which is as simple as A,B,C.

A - Affiliations,

B - Bureaucracy,

C - CPA Marketing.

And It Trains You Almost for FREE for A Token of Just 2,000 Naira for Citizens of Nigeria; approximately $4 for Non-Nigerians.

Financial Education does not have to be Expensive as Many Financial Educators WARRANT it.

Particularly in Today's World of Confusion, Scams and Increased Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties; There is URGENT NEED in CHEAPLY Providing The RIGHT FINANCIAL EDUCATION To Reach Out to Every Serious ones for The sake of AFFORDABILITY.

This is By Far The Biggest, Cheapest and Most Affordable Financial Opportunity any Financial Institution can render to Anyone in The Whole Wide World.

So;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets" Which is A Mandate of THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION (TPSOSFFI)

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.

“Don’t be intimidated by anything. We are not giving because we have, but we are giving because God has enabled us to do so.”

The above quote are words of Obi Cubana.
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by InformationTV: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
InformationTV:

Important Question:

That's Right.

1) Offers,

2) Selling,

3) Values,

A - Affiliations,

B - Bureaucracy,

C - CPA Marketing.

Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Chidex698(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
When you are ready to change your mind set about things, you will get to understand how it works
Re: Is Making 250k To 750k Possible In Nigeria? by Chidex698(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hey guys I have something that I will like to share with you guy's
I came across a low ticket offer on E-commerce / mini importation, how to run Facebook ads and how to design a website with your phone.

I will be giving this to 50 person's
Limited offer available.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Money Transfer Business / MMM Has Opened And Surprised Us All / As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.