Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers (2140 Views)

MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill / Avoid Single Moms If You Can! See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Lostchild(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
The whole place is filled with single mothers, especially teenage mothers. Most times I wonder what they are going through. The difficulties on them being single and raising a child. The struggle they endure, the lack of attention and the worst of them all is, the rejection they suffer in the hands of single umarried men.

We the single unmarried men reject them a lot. In a nutshell, it is not our fault. Even the animals also avoid single mothers. Just take a look at

The Lion
Lions are very intelligent animals. They recognize their family members via facial features just like we humans. They facially know their mother, father, uncles, aunties, sisters, brothers and cousins. One thing I like about Lion is, they don't mate with their sisters. When they get to young adult male, they will want to start their own family. They will leave the pride of their family members to start their own lineage by invading other pride just to have ladies to mate with. If they succeed, they will take over all the females in that pride, while the succeeding Lions will kill all the curbs that does not belong to them.

Lions will not tolerate curbs that does not belong to them or their brothers curbs

1. The first reason why Lion always kill the cub of other Lion is because they don't want to be in second place.

2. They don't want rebellion. Lion cubs knows their father and uncles. So, they will rebel when they grow up. Even at tender age they will want to resist the Intruding lion. They recognize their brothers, sisters and all family members via facial.

3. By killing all the curbs, this will make all the lioness to be single. This singleness create the potential for all female to mate again. Lions don't tolerate single mothers

The Cockerel
The Cockerels are known to be rapist. The reason Cockerel rape is because most ladies hen always show sexually unsubmissive. All ladies hen knew that, having sex will put them to motherhood which they may not be ready for at that moment. So they enjoy their single life sexually unsubmissive. This will make the cockerel to rape mate them.

But when a cockerel sight a single mother-hen, he will heavilly avoid her and go after the single ladies hen.

The Penguin
Penguins are very intelligent fowl. They marry for life and she must be a virgin when courting. I once saw a male penguin rush into the colonies of penguins. He was tired of being single and he wants to get married.

He saw a female and walk up to her. He looked at her face, she was very beautiful. He then lower his head and look at her chest, and lower his head farther and look at her vagina area to be sure she was has not birthed. He did this to be sure, she is not a mother and also a virgin.

He left her immediately to look for a black onyx stone, brought it to lady penguin. He lay the onyx close to her feet and asked lady penguin, will you marry me?

Lady penguin smiled. Nodded her head in affirmation to a YES, I will marry you.

Pheeeew ha ha haa haaaaa as penguin jiggle in excitement.

Both of them left and started building a circle nest with lot of onyx stone. They mated as a married couple. After they finish mating, both were excited and went into the ocean to enjoy their honeymoon and newly married life. Awaiting the arrival of their unborn- unhatch egg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Lostchild(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
THE STORY

She was my childhood friend.
She grew up in a well to do family.
She experienced financial abundance.
She is a strong believer of true love.
She is good girl
She is a very caring young woman.
She is a giver.
She became my first woman.
She was my daily joy. The sight of her alone spark and lighten my heart everyday. Along the line, she left me for another guy. I felt pained and heart broken, seeing my first woman in the arms of another man. Because of my ability to endure persecution, I had to kill the pain in my heart and move on. I moved out to another part of town. If she truly love me, why did she leave me for another guy

She left me because I was not romantically mature. I was good looking than the other guy, but truly, I needed to grow and enhance myself. The other guy has sweet mouth and knows how to hype his love game. So the guy sweet talk her and won her over to himself. wink

This new guy was romantic
He was sweet.
He was good in PDA
He was romantically mature.
He knows how to communicate, and women in general love a sweet talker.

The truth be told, I was not romantically mature. Not even the talking type, as too much talk is not good for my peace of mind. I was also a bit dirty and this other guy clothe well and look so clean. I grew up very poor even though my parents has money to clean and lavish me up. Like I said before, I accepted my relatie loss and I moved on.

Three years later she saw me again for the first time, and almost collapse. She couldn't believe the java guy she was seeing. I had changed in all maximum levels of life. She couldn't believe her very eyes as I sternly smiled at her. grin

It was as if she was seeing a new dynamic but regal young man. By this time, she had become a single mother. She got pregnant for the guy whom she left me for. The guy told her to abort the baby, but she refused.

She then gave birth to the baby, a male child. After she gave birth the guy walk away from her because he was not ready to be a father yet. The romantic sweet talker left her. She felt betrayed, hurt and wounded. She accepted her fate and moved on as swell. cry

In seeing me, she started begging me to take her back. She badly wanted me back. She became more humble and kept asking me come back to her. Doing everything possible for me to stay with her. I then asked my belove friend, why did you leave me and get pregnant?

She told me it was a mistake. She made more bigger mistake by keeping the baby. She was open and talks more about her regret. How the baby has become a hindrance, and how single motherhood limited her potentials. I take a look at her, my child-hood friend and ex lover. I painfully gave her a heartfelt kiss and I walk away. Saying, goodbye my love, I blurted in my heart of hearts. embarassed

IN REALITY. I do not encourage single mother-hood. I did not use my stupidity as a hor ny boy or a young adult to destroy the life of another. If a man is old enough to preg a woman, then he is old enough to stay with her and take good care of her and the baby.

I, myself avoid single mothers when it comes to relationship. But as much I avoid them, I can still genuinely marry a single mother only if she offers me a PR or Green Card.

Who never tire for Nigeria?

I hiss.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Lostchild(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Most single mothers are currently more humble. Suffer will bring out the best version of them. Apart from that stigma of being a single mom, they can still make a good wives.
Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Justbehave(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin grin grin. I hope say you get bullet proofs because the single mothers are coming for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by TarOrfeeek: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
It is mental illness for an able bodied, functional Man to marry a single mother.

It is an expression of innate dysfunctionality and impotence.

angry Tueh

6 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Goodlady(f): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

It is mental illness for an able bodied, functional Man to marry a single mother.

angry Tueh
You look like a son of a single mom.
Why are you n other minions here so unfortunate to bash women?
Them curse una ni?

4 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by faceLAGOS: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
I 8 single mothers with passion.
Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by TarOrfeeek: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:

You look like a son of a single mom.
Why are you n other minions here so unfortunate to bash women?
Them curse una ni?

You look like something that was conceived from fingering.

Maybe your dad's saliva fertilized an egg.

Tueh

4 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Botking: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Single mothers can still make a best wife my man, but choice the one that have her own money and can be able to Carter for her own responsibility, not the one looking for another man that will come and rescue her from the consequences of her past mistake and action

6 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by illicit(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2023
Single mother sweet to fvck sha

Especially when every men avoids her

tongue

4 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Lostchild(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Botking:
Single mothers can still make a best wife my man, but choice the one that have her own money and can be able to Carter for her own responsibility, not the one looking for another man that will come and rescue her from the consequences of her past mistake and action

I agree with your point.√√√√√√√
Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by marlow1962(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Single mothers oya over to you.
Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by marlow1962(m): 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lostchild:
Most single mothers are currently more humble. Suffer will bring out the best version of them. Apart from that stigma of being a single mom, they can still make a good wives.
If I may ask, why didn’t they make a good wife in their first marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by siofra(f): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
The general IQ on nairaland must be -90

You can't tell me otherwise, abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by GoodCane: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
No sane man in his right senses would make the mistake of dating a single mother, let alone thinking of getting married to one. Only bang their pussies, dump them and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Lostchild(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
marlow1962:

If I may ask, why didn’t they make a good wife in their first marriage?

There is a big difference between single mothers and divorced women. In the case of divorced women. (Bad character) like

1. Immaturity.
2. Arrogant (disrespect)
3. Being disloyal (Un submissiveness)

2 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by JustANairlander(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
Op, Our sisters on NL won't like this your write up gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by marlow1962(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lostchild:

In the case of divorced women. (Bad character) like

1. Immaturity.
2. Arrogant
3. Being disloyal (Un submissiveness)
A bad woman is a disease to the man.

2 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Foodqueen(f): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Interesting 👪

1 Like

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Angrygoat: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
I hung up on 3 2 days ago. I asked if she had kids,she gladly told me a 4 year old boy. I hung up. The second one was styling forme ,I later got to know she don born 7years back. I called her ,insulted her and hung up.i hate single parent . Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by kapplexcons: 1:18am On Jan 23, 2023
ok

1 Like

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by segtech68: 1:31am On Jan 23, 2023
you must have watched a lot of nat geo world, peter of P-square wife is a single mother and they've been married for years, he was rich and famous and had options which means he loved her before marrying her.

also , note that a young lion is called cub not curb. and a widow is also a single mother so what's her fate if this widow is your sister and every man listens to your advise. I think only islam got marriage right amongst other religion. if a man can marry more than one wife , then the rate of single mothers will reduce because no women have a perfect character, most men dump these women because they are scare of forever living with someone that didn't tick all their boxes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Nicepoker(m): 5:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Marrying a single mother is a sinful act.

1 Like

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by VULCAN(m): 6:09am On Jan 23, 2023
Yet you spend all your time here.

Loll

Jackass

siofra:
The general IQ on nairaland must be -90

You can't tell me otherwise, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Benwallt(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

angry Tueh

If the single mother has a different skin pigmentation (white) you will rush n marry her. It will no longer be mental illness or dysfunctionality.

1 Like

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Pelumar(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2023
Single men that failed in their marriage that lead to divorce can rush into another marriage but single mothers cannot 😂😂 hypocrites everywhere

Do you know 90% of marriage fail because the man isn't capable isn't mature enough. So u say a man deceive a lady Impregnate her and run away after turning her into a single mother went to another state to marry but the lady can't marry?? Omo na una Sabi

Most of this men commenting are men that aren't capable of marriage

My mother is a single mother, very successful she's a landlady with 2 houses for rent whereas my daddy till date is still roaming around I the street. The family said my mummy dey use my father glory na why the marriage scatter. My daddy suppose fight for his marriage and these houses should be his own but his pride and ego let him keep living in penury

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Mercury12(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2023
Lol

Op leave single mothers o if you don't like wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Prettygirl200(f): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
I don't just understand, did the single mothers got themselves pregnant? Was it not ur gender that got them pregnant, like what joy do u all derive bashing women, any human that castigate single mothers without doing same to the men that impregnated them(single father's) will never see anything good in his life. Useless generation of men with dirty minds and brains everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Theboy21: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
There are many single mothers in Nairaland, Op will soon collet cheesy cheesy 😂

1 Like

Re: Animals Also Avoid Single Mothers by Slynation(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Yea...I'm a big fan and lover of NatGeo wild, I can watch it all day apart from when Dr. Pol show is on, and that singular act about Penguin is just mind-blowing, most times I do admire the lifestyle of animals, they seems more intelligent and coordinated than some self acclaimed sophisticated humans...!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Car (pictures/video) / Arab Men / My Wedding Invitation Card To All Nairalanders(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.