Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? (8375 Views)

A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Cardealer2021(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:

Oga waybill that thing come my side abeg, boys eye dey red, I no sure say you sabi buhari
But las las I go sell am, na game I go chop?
Badt guy make I still enjoy am small na
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by davillian(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And don't you think it's shameful that you have no self respect and control? cheesy
Going round having s*x later you come crying here for help..

You think all ladies actually care about your asset or what you own?
Why not be yourself and be honest with her.. instead of this babyish attitude..

Well you and your fellow kids that will support ain't mentally capable to understand.. grin grin
They can only get girl on thier hoeing stage
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Joeyfizzo: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:

How you take know You don see her b4
yes
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
yes
Where be her location?
Describe her looks
Wetin be her real name
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Joeyfizzo: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
Senomi:

Where be her location?
Describe her looks
Wetin be her real name
I'll leave that to me...but believe me
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Na lie you no sabi am jor
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Generalwoodz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fowl yansh wan open here
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Cardealer2021(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Why you want give that guy unnecessary bp why comrade grin angry grin

3 Likes

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You have mentioned the assets above.

Why are you still asking

I have a car

I don't have iphone

I use Android phone

I Bleep 2 or 3 times a week.

How it happens i can't explain

Our girls are damn too moved when they see you looking flashy tongue
baba I ve a nigga dat fuvk 2-3 on daily basics. Expect he did not dail or pick his calls. D babes matter weak me

1 Like

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by CSTRR: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Datboredberry:
A great personality is more than enough...
No longer works by itself alone.

Personality alone will not open those female legs, atleast in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by unclefresh(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Badboibipo:
So I read somewhere that once a guy has an iPhone 12 and a nice car he will fvck girls like three times a week, without any single stress. Are girls really that materialistic ? So because a guy has an iPhone and a nice car she will just follow him home? What assets do you use in getting girls into your beds tho?
lol u got this from twitter right
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by ScienceStudents: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And don't you think it's shameful that you have no self respect and control? cheesy
Going round having s*x later you come crying here for help..

You think all ladies actually care about your asset or what you own?
Why not be yourself and be honest with her.. instead of this babyish attitude..

Well you and your fellow kids that will support ain't mentally capable to understand.. grin grin
Do you actually have a life outside this site?
You're everywhere
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Merisbankie(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ok
I once dated a girl
I gave her #50k weekly apart from normal billing
ehn when I broke up with her later
All girls wan tap current Cuz the rumor widespread gan
As omo boii
I chop dem all up to the lady that shares Nepa bills
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by seanwilliam(m): 4:12am On Mar 21, 2022
To be honest , using an expensive gadgets like 11 pro max and above, using a very neat and nice car and having a very furnished and neat apartment with get you more pussy than any other thing . Infact you will get tired of attentions from females. It’s a glaring fact, even rich ladies are mostly attracted to rich guys, although your confidence is a plus. But if you’re poor and confidence, it doesn’t work here in nigeria ( not on girls alone self)..

If you’re rich and redpilled, infact you’re nothing but perfect.. both are not mutually exclusively
However, all those things won’t get you a genuine woman, she will only be there for the material , and when life starts to Dey show you shege, she moves on quickly , but then, no matter the approach you used to get a woman , you can’t 100% rely on her loyalty ...

I’ll get those things because I love it and want it for myself not because of woman. Lately I’ve realized that fhucking many pussies Is not an achievement,. It’s a lifestyle I don’t want to indulge again. grin

I’ve fhucked so many girls that if that could be considered a ticket to heaven, gentle men, I’ll be flying first class.. lol.

3 Likes

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Silentgroper(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Merisbankie:
Ok
I once dated a girl
I gave her #50k weekly apart from normal billing
ehn when I broke up with her later
All girls wan tap current Cuz the rumor widespread gan
As omo boii
I chop dem all up to the lady that shares Nepa bills

Omo x150

1 Like

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Rosement(f): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2022
okoroemeka:
if you have a great personality and standing sweating on the bustop under March sunlight,while another guy with great personality is cruising in a clean Camry or accord with AC dropping water ,guess which one has a higher probability of taking a girl home?a man that has money has confidence and women with their feral instincts can sniff it out.
You are referring to prostitutes right? Did you really mean taking a girl home, like he is buying a commodity in the market? Some guys are not so rich but they attract ladies easily because they are just confident and they have a likeable character.
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Rickmann: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:

@datboredberry, you and I know this is a fairy tale...a regular Nigerian girl is hardly interested or swept off by ur personality. Very few girls see through a guy. So it's about sticking to what works for you as a guy.

1 Like

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Cardealer2021(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

You are referring to prostitutes right? Did you really mean taking a girl home, like he is buying a commodity in the market? Some guys are not so rich but they attract ladies easily, they are just confident and they have a likeable character.
Hanty na story you dey find.
Na only small girls dey run follow iPhones Sha,
But without money no girl go ever look your face

1 Like

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Cardealer2021(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2022
Rickmann:

@datboredberry, you and I know this is a fairy tale...a regular Nigerian girl is hardly interested or swept off by ur personality. Very few girls see through a guy. So it's about sticking to what works for you as a guy.
Na only SA girls dey reason guys for this Africa
The rest mostly Nigeria na money dem dey reason
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Rickmann: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Na only SA girls dey reason guys for this Africa
The rest mostly Nigeria na money dem dey reason

Exactly..
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Rosement(f): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Hanty na story you dey find.
Na only small girls dey run follow iPhones Sha,
But without money no girl go ever look your face
I have few broke guys as friends, though they are not rich but they are neat, smart and very likeable, I almost dated one of them but I found out he was a playboy. Personally, I can fall in love with a guy just because I find him interest but I will first weigh the pros and cons before I decide to date him.
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Rosement(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2022
If a guy has a good personality, he doesn't need assets to date a lady.
I once dated a rude broke guy, his parent were not poor, they were financially stable but they weren't giving him enough pocket money. I was not in love with him, it was his parents that connected us together, they were deceiving me with he is the will of God for you. Then my eye was not open, I thought God will direct His will to me because of my parents relationship story. Thank God I decided that we should be friends first and take things slowly. I was very nice to him, there were times I even assisted him financially, I was trying to be the perfect woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Cardealer2021(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

I have few broke guys as friends, they are not rich but they are neat, smart and very likeable, I almost dated one of them but I found out he was a playboy. Personally, I can fall in love with a guy just because I find him interest but I will first weigh the pros and cons before I decide to date him.
Moon light tales grin
Joke apart na only SA girls fit date broke guys for this Africa cry

2 Likes

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by yetunsbay(m): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Elucidate pls
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by luizpippo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
greymiles:
Pizza and Netflix sub

Pizza too cost abeg
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Dickson178(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
I shoulda use my iPhone to fvck your sister. Cuz she always like coming to see me

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Chiraq77(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iphones and Cars,that's what Undergrad girls live for
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Daniella1990:
What sort of childish post is this?

So you think I'll spread my legs because of iphone? Or even car? No!

Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by l0uie(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Daniella1990:
What sort of childish post is this?

So you think I'll spread my legs because of iphone? Or even car? No!

Haha. See this on wey be say she go off pant and spread leg for ordinary indomie and egg.
Re: What Assets Do You Use To Fvck Girls Regularly? by Jaika(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Badboibipo:
So I read somewhere that once a guy has an iPhone 12 and a nice car he will fvck girls like three times a week, without any single stress. Are girls really that materialistic ? So because a guy has an iPhone and a nice car she will just follow him home? What assets do you use in getting girls into your beds tho?

Next Gen parents need to do so much better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex. / Ladies Hail Surgeon Who Allegedly Disfigured A Girl's Hips / Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.