Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens (29154 Views)

Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages / How Buni Plotted To Scuttle APC Convention, Remain Party Chairman - The Cable / Presidency Keeps Mum Over Onnoghen’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Throwback: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
The moment Tunubu and his group that they are not the only people that contributes to the success of the party, the better for them. They can't continue to have their way, everyone are stakeholders in the party. If they refuse to admit this, we will help him to scatter the party.

Majority will always have its way in a democracy.

Did Tinubu die even when his candidate was rigged out of the Ondo primary, and the party organ that should be responsible clearly admitted the irregularities only to be overruled by those (Oyegun) who wanted to have their own way?

Did Tinubu's candidate go to another party to contest because Tinubu is more friendly with the President than Akaredolu?

If you like scatter your party that has not done anything significant to fight corruption, Nigeria will be better served.

Nigerians can do away with APC like was done to PDP.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Throwback:

Majority will always have its way in a democracy.

Did Tinubu die even when his candidate was rigged out of the Ondo primary, and the party organ that should be responsible clearly admitted the irregularities only to be overruled by those (Oyegun) who wanted to have their own way?

Did Tinubu's candidate go to another party to contest because Tinubu is more friendly with the President than Akaredolu?

If you like scatter your party that has not done anything significant to fight corruption, Nigeria will be better served.

Nigerians can do away with APC like was done to PDP.
So why all these noise is all about since he stopped having his way, being not in majority anymore?
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
famology:

Your immaturity litters everywhere even for the blind to see. I think you're just an enthusiastic ignorant teenager like many others here. You jump into infantile conclusions without putting your brain to task. Who do you think my favourites are? And how has Buhari taking counsels from the cabal helped his party and Nigeria generally? Isn't that the obvious reasons he has failed woefully in all things? Only a fool will dispute that.

A cabal is not a single individual but a group of people,so the death of an arrow head doesn't stop its operations. A new head only takes over. Again it's only a clown that will dispute the fact that late Abba kyari was in charge of almost all crucial decisions taken by Buhari when he was alive. Only a fool will argue this.

Has Buhari ever done anything that suggest he has a mind of his own? He's a dullard who lacks the ability of critical thinking. It's only a man with a mind of his own that can take a personal decision and Buhari lacks that capacity. Even in his days with idiagbon,it was so. Everybody knows he's a weak man that's why people are taking their turns to deceive him into decisions that favour thier interest. He's obviously the puppet in the game in the hands of the cabal. This is what has become obvious to stakeholders and is generating the revolts you're seeing everywhere from Apc caucus in national assembly to governors and other leaders. Wake up and clear the tumor in your brain.

By their pains we shall know them. All you previous lovers of Buhari who have suddenly become his harshest critics, we know where the shoe is pinching you.

When Buhari arrested Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho, you all never accused him of not having a mind of his own

When he blamed GEJ for his incompetence and failures, you all joined in the hallelujah chorus and even gave more excuses on how he has the right to fail

When he closed the border in the midst of rising inflation. You all were singing "border remain closed"

When he banned twitter, you all said he has iron balls and he ate the bird for dinner

Not in any of those cases did you accuse him of being cajoled by a cabal or of not having a mind of his own

You all have suddenly begin to care about Nigeria so much you realize his failures after 7 years. If that is not borne out of latter day pains, tell me what else it could be?

The truth is the infant here is you. You can laugh when others are receiving the stick of Buhari's incompetence and self-centeredness but expect everyone to commiserate with you when the stick is turned on your back. Bros, you're OYO!!
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

By their pains we shall know them. All you previous lovers of Buhari who have suddenly become his harshest critics, we know where the shoe is pinching you.

When Buhari arrested Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho, you all never accused him of not having a mind of his own

When he blamed GEJ for his incompetence and failures, you all joined in the hallelujah chorus and even gave more excuses on how he has the right to fail

When he closed the border in the midst of rising inflation. You all were singing "border remain closed"

When he banned twitter, you all said he has iron balls and he ate the bird for dinner

Not in any of those cases did you accuse him of being cajoled by a cabal or of not having a mind of his own

You all have suddenly begin to care about Nigeria so much you realize his failures after 7 years. If that is not borne out of latter day pains, tell me what else it could be?

The truth is the infant here is you. You can laugh when others are receiving the stick of Buhari's incompetence and self-centeredness but expect everyone to commiserate with you when the stick is turned on your back. Bros, you're OYO!!

You're the pained one obviously. Anybody still supporting Buhari after his clear display of incompetence must have a brain tumor. It's only a zombie that does that and I'm not in your class of zombie. All of those nonsense policies and actions you mentioned there are some of the reasons many of us campaigned against him and voted against him in 2019.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
famology:

You're the pained one obviously. Anybody still supporting Buhari after his clear display of incompetence must have a brain tumor. It's only a zombie that does that and I'm not in your class of zombie. All of those nonsense policies and actions you mentioned there are some of the reasons many of us campaigned against him and voted against him in 2019.

https://www.nairaland.com/4888474/imo-house-assembly-speaker-17/1#73611993

Zombies and lies. Una no dey tire? Thank God you have inadvertently described yourself as a zombie having brain tumor

Fucking retard

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

https://www.nairaland.com/4888474/imo-house-assembly-speaker-17/1#73611993

Zombies and lies. Una no dey tire? Thank God you have inadvertently described yourself as a zombie having brain tumor

Fucking retard

I can see how hopelessly jobless you are. Yes I said so in 2018 and the election took place in 2019 but as predictably foolish as you are, your dead brain didn't tell you alot of things could have happened to make an electorate change his mind between 2018 and 2019? You see why I correctly described you as a brain dead lunatic? That's politics and alot can change in 24 hrs.

I voted Buhari in 2015 but voted against him in 2019. He had nothing to offer after seeing his first 4yrs. I'm happy I was right in that decision.

So go and kill yourself. Only brainless fools like you still support a failure like buhari.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
famology:

I can see how hopelessly jobless you are. Yes I said so in 2018 and the election took place in 2019 but as predictably foolish as you are, your dead brain didn't tell you alot of things could have happened to make an electorate change his mind between 2018 and 2019? You see why I correctly described you as a brain dead lunatic? That's politics and alot can change in 24 hrs.

I voted Buhari in 2015 but voted against him in 2019. He had nothing to offer after seeing his first 4yrs. I'm happy I was right in that decision.

So go and kill yourself. Only brainless fools like you still support a failure like buhari.

Stop throwing insults to mask your obvious stupidity.

You really think you fool anyone with your claims?
You just keep lying like a pinocchio.
You claimed it was because of border closure and Twitter ban you refused to vote him in 2019.
Well, unfortunately for you, those happened in his 2nd term
You have been wailing all over this thread that buhari wants to destroy APC. Same party you claimed not to care about in your 2018 post.
Your claim now is that you did not see anything wrong with his govt untill Jan 2019. Can you tell us what event occurred in Jan 2019/24hrs that made you decide his whole three years in which you carried him on your head like gala was a failure?
You're too dull to lie smartly.
Go find some shame abeg. You're too stupid for my tolerance level.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop throwing insults to mask your obvious stupidity.

You really think you fool anyone with your claims?
You just keep lying like a pinocchio.
You claimed it was because of border closure and Twitter ban you refused to vote him in 2019.
Well, unfortunately for you, those happened in his 2nd term
You have been wailing all over this thread that buhari wants to destroy APC. Same party you claimed not to care about in your 2018 post.
Your claim now is that you did not see anything wrong with his govt untill Jan 2019. Can you tell us what event occurred in Jan 2019/24hrs that made you decide his whole three years in which you carried him on your head like gala was a failure?
You're too dull to lie smartly.
Go find some shame abeg. You're too stupid for my tolerance level.

See this product of a cursed lineage. Your foolishness is obviously hereditary and I can see where it's coming from. Your parents of course. Borders were already closed to produce like rice and other stuff before the 2019 election. Born fool! Everybody knows twitter was banned recently so you referencing it as reason for anybody not to have voted for Buhari just confirmed how foolishness runs in your family lineage.
Bastard son of a cheap LovePeddler. You can use the snipper to liberate yourself from your miserable life of frustration and family foolishness. I'm enjoying your pains. Lol....
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Okwyjesus(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Whazar:
Guess ElRufai have been bought by Tinubu camp

Buhari about to deal with the vagabond

He betrayed Obj,Atiku and now Buhari. I’m sure Tinubu won’t trust him either

Buhari tenure is gradually rounding up. He will see more betrayals.

But the APC battle is between Buhari's camp and Tinubu's camp
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Genius100: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Junk Journalism. APC had no option than to return Buni as INEC stated..
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
famology:

[s]
See this product of a cursed lineage. Your foolishness is obviously hereditary and I can see where it's coming from. Your parents of course. Borders were already closed to produce like rice and other stuff before the 2019 election. Born fool! Everybody knows twitter was banned recently so you referencing it as reason for anybody not to have voted for Buhari just confirmed how foolishness runs in your family lineage.
Bastard son of a cheap LovePeddler. You can use the snipper to liberate yourself from your miserable life of frustration and family foolishness. I'm enjoying your pains. Lol[/s]....

See how you're disgracing your generation because of another man's ambition.
It's obvious you have no usefulness in life except being an urchin for politicians.
Lying like a useless goat.
You have licked Buhari's poo for 7 years in the hope he'll hand over the presidency to your god. Now that he's disappointing you, you're crying and lying and denying like an abandoned bush baby.
You're even more useless than a disposed sanitary pad. At least a sanitary pad is useful before being discarded. You on the other hand are useless before and after being discarded.
Your parents must be ashamed to ever be associated with an illiterate, useless, uncultured fool who has no other usefulness in life than throttling after politicians for crumbs.
To buttress your stupidity, border was closed in August 2019. That's four months after Buhari started his second term.
And it was you in your hereditary foolishness that said it was such policies that made you vote against him for his second term.
You're a useless, hopeless, lying urchin and your existence is not worth the data you use to advertise your foolishness.
I suggest you locate the lagoon and end your pitiable, miserable existence and do the world a favour of having to accommodate one less fool.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

See how you're disgracing your generation because of another man's ambition.
It's obvious you have no usefulness in life except being an urchin for politicians.
Lying like a useless goat.
You have licked Buhari's poo for 7 years in the hope he'll hand over the presidency to your god. Now that he's disappointing you, you're crying and lying and denying like an abandoned bush baby.
You're even more useless than a disposed sanitary pad. At least a sanitary pad is useful before being discarded. You on the other hand are useless before and after being discarded.
Your parents must be ashamed to ever be associated with an illiterate, useless, uncultured fool who has no other usefulness in life than throttling after politicians for crumbs.
To buttress your stupidity, border was closed in August 2019. That's four months after Buhari started his second term.
And it was you in your hereditary foolishness that said it was such policies that made you vote against him for his second term.
You're a useless, hopeless, lying urchin and your existence is not worth the data you use to advertise your foolishness.
I suggest you locate the lagoon and end your pitiable, miserable existence and do the world a favour of having to accommodate one less fool.

Stop writing balderdash. Product of a cursed lineage.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2022
famology:

Stop writing balderdash. Product of a cursed lineage.

When will you stop crying. Useless goat of a generation of degenerates.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by kayusely70(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Throwback:
El Rufai is courageous and factual about the whole nonsense going on with the APC leadership including the presidency.

Buhari lacks the capacity to manage a political party. He should have never involved himself in the leadership crisis, because he only made the crisis turn into anarchy.

A president who would welcome his own party member (Amosun) to come sell a governorship candidate (Akinlade) of another party after he decamped from your own party due to losing out in the primaries, is not a serious party member.

This was the same way he was receptive to Obaseki who was going to contest against Buhari's APC.

Saraki saw he could mess with Buhari without any repercussions, and he did so by betraying his own party to become Senate President.

Buni and his cohorts have also seen how pliable Buhari is.

Any serious party member would be irritated like El Rufai is.

Buhari is an unserious party leader.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for Buhari to kill corruption as it is still a pandemic in every level and office of government.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

When will you stop crying. Useless goat of a generation of degenerates.

Product of a cursed lineage.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=famology post=111266461]

Product of a cursed lineage.[/quote]

Product of mad lineage

Political urchin

Brain tumor infected zombie

Lying bastard!!
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=111268718][/quote]

E can pain! Lol.....kill ursef
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
famology:

E can pain! Lol.....kill ursef

Incorrigible and brain damaged zombie of a demented generation
You're the one who has been in pain from page 1 of this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Incorrigible and brain damaged zombie of a demented generation
You're the one who has been in pain from page 1 of this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

Product of a cursed lineage
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

I'm a product of a cursed lineage
Obviously
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Obviously

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

I am a zombie with brain tumor and a product of a cursed lineage

M not surprised tongue
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

M not surprised tongue

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

I'm a zombie with brain tumor and a Product of a cursed lineage

Sorry oh grin grin
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Sorry oh grin grin

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

I am a zombie with brain tumor and a Product of a cursed lineage

I concur cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I concur cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

I am a zombie with brain tumor and a Product of a cursed lineage

It's ok. Stop crying cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It's ok. Stop crying cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

I famology am a zombie with brain tumor and a Product of a cursed lineage

Very sad. Pele
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Very sad. Pele

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

I, famology am a lying demented zombie with brain tumor and a Product of a cursed lineage

grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦40,000 In Edo / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023 / Why Tinubu’s Certificate Indicates Female – Wole Afolabi, President’s Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.