Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,424 members, 7,861,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens (29144 Views)

Presidency Keeps Mum As Uproar Over Tinubu Palliative Gesture To Lawmakers Rages / How Buni Plotted To Scuttle APC Convention, Remain Party Chairman - The Cable / Presidency Keeps Mum Over Onnoghen’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin cheesy grin

Product of a cursed lineage
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

I, famology am a lying demented zombie and Product of a cursed lineage
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=111306735][/quote]

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
famology:

I, famology am a lying demented generationally cursed zombie asslicker to politicians and Product of a cursed lineage

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:51am On Mar 24, 2022
famology:

I famology am a lying demented generationally cursed zombie asslicker to politicians and Product of a cursed lineage
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=111311389][/quote]

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
famology:

I famology remain a generationally cursed lying demented zombie and Product of a cursed lineage
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=111324452][/quote]

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
famology:

I famology am a lying demented generationally cursed zombie asslicker and product of a cursed lineage
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=111326314][/quote]

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
famology:

I am a lying demented asslicking zombie and Product of a cursed lineage
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Agbegbaorogboye post=111331414][/quote]

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
famology:

I famology am a lying demented generationally
cursed zombie asslicker and Product of a cursed lineage

Adamu the PDP guy is your chairman. Suck on that
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 4:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Adamu the PDP guy is your chairman. Suck on that

And so what? See dis mumu. Adamu is most welcome. Lol......pdp zombie what's your business with the Apc?

Carrier of generational curses.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

And so what? See dis mumu. Adamu is most welcome. Lol......pdp zombie what's your business with the Apc?

Carrier of generational curses.
Lol. I'm sure you're typing this through tears. Adamu was in the PDP for sixteen years before moving to APC in 2015. So it's just like PDP is heading your beloved APC. Now you have no choice but to go down on your knees and lick his PDP ass like the useless hopeless zombie you are.
You can see you're already welcoming him since you don't have a choice. Upon all your gra gra, PDP has taken over APC. This means buhari even rates PDP more than you ACN fools. What can be more painful than this?
You generationally cursed zombie

Cry oh cry. Your chilled tears are so sweet cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Kenneth28111: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2022
Read Below

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. I'm sure you're typing this through tears. Adamu was in the PDP for sixteen years before moving to APC in 2015. So it's just like PDP is heading your beloved APC. Now you have no choice but to go down on your knees and lick his PDP ass like the useless hopeless zombie you are.
You can see you're already welcoming him since you don't have a choice. Upon all your gra gra, PDP has taken over APC. This means buhari even rates PDP more than you ACN fools. What can be more painful than this?
You generationally cursed zombie

Cry oh cry. Your chilled tears are so sweet cheesy grin cheesy grin

I've always told you that you're the most foolish animal on earth. Certified dunce!

This was a meeting between Tinubu and Adamu last night. Dirty slowpoke!

Pdp lunatic face your party. Mumu

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

I've always told you that you're the most foolish animal on earth. Certified dunce!

This was a meeting between Tinubu and Adamu last night. Dirty slowpoke!

grin grin grin grin
I guess the meeting was to "seek for the national leader's support to become party chair" abi
You're indeed duller than the dullest. So this is the pic you used to control the flow of your tears this morning.
Why don't you also post a pic of Adamu cleaning "the national leader's" shoes.
You silly urchins and mumuism. Is that not how you fools were brandishing pics of Buni visiting Tinubu in Lagos before? What happened to those visits now?
I can now see clearly that whoever came up with the zombie appellation for y'all is really a wise man.
Anyways if this pic has stopped your tears, I congratulate you. But your mumu no be here sha

Lying degenerate brain tumor zombie from a cursed lineage.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin grin
I guess the meeting was to "seek for the national leader's support to become party chair" abi
You're indeed duller than the dullest. So this is the pic you used to control the flow of your tears this morning.
You silly urchins and mumuism. Is that not how you fools were brandishing pics of Buni visiting Tinubu in Lagos before? What happened to those visits now?
I can now see clearly that whoever came up with the zombie appellation for y'all is really a wise man.
Anyways if this pic has stopped your tears, I congratulate you. But your mumu no be here sha

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-tinubu-meets-with-consensus-apc-chairman-adamu-abdullahi/

Cry and die! Hahahahahahahaha.....did he visit your father? If you're big you're big. I'm enjoying your salty tears. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin grin

Salty tears everywhere... hahahaha....

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-tinubu-meets-with-consensus-apc-chairman-adamu-abdullahi/

Cry and die! Hahahahahahahaha.....did he visit your father? If you're big you're big. I'm enjoying your salty tears. Hahahahahahahaha

No I'm sure he visited your father. Capital mumu.
PDP is now the chairman of APC. He was a founding member of PDP self.

Chai. Tinubu minions are now ascribing importance to a visit. I guess that meeting has automatically made Tinubu candidate of the party.
You guys are just too foolish and demented to be humans. You can only be zombies. Only zombies are this foolish.

Lying brain tumor zombie from a cursed lineage.
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Salty tears that a PDP man became APC chair?
Someone who even supported OBJ's third term.
Zombies are dregs of the earth truly.
You're a certified mumu and a degenerate zombie from a cursed lineage surely
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Salty tears that a PDP man became APC chair?
Someone who even supported OBJ's third term.
Zombies are dregs of the earth truly.
You're a certified mumu and a degenerate zombie from a cursed lineage surely

Cry and die...
I'm enjoying your salty tears. Hahahahahahahaha......my belle oooooo
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

To add to your mumuism, he's even from NPN in the 70s and an Abacha boy. So he's very pro-North. He was also PDP BoT secretary
You can start dancing now that you've found to best person to head your party

Zombie
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

To add to your mumuism, he's even from NPN in the 70s and an Abacha boy. So he's very pro-North. He was also PDP BoT secretary
You can start dancing now that you've found to best person to head your party

Zombie

Cry like a pained fool. Hahahahahahahaha....
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Cry and die...

Can you explain what exactly is there to cry about in this pic

This is like beating a child and then checking up on the child in his room to ensure he is not crying

You Tinubu media urchins are the real problem he is facing

You guys are so stupid and clueless, you always provide the rope for the CPC hawks to hang your god in the name of empty boasts and face-saving trolling

Use your empty brain for once dummy. With this stupid dance you guys are dancing around this picture, you are inadvertently validating the chairmanship of PDP Adamu in APC. Those guys know Tinubu's heavy media machinery can play against them which is why they always do this after they have played him to get media legitimacy. Buni did it. Adamu too has done it.

Yet you say I'm crying. You guys are just a bunch of fools playing a game that is far to high for your IQ. What a disgrace!!
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Cry and die...

Yipeee. Adamu has visited Tinubu to handover the APC presidential ticket to him. grin grin grin

Sophisticated zombies being used to play gwaro gwaro by Fulani gamers

I shame for your IQ walahi
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yipeee. Adamu has visited Tinubu to handover the APC presidential ticket to him. grin grin grin

Sophisticated zombies being used to play gwaro gwaro by Fulani gamers

I shame for your IQ walahi

You're still crying? Hahahaha.... I'm enjoying your salty tears. Hahahaha.......see tears everywhere.

Eternal lunatic Tinubu is not the only person who has declared interest in the race. You should be asking your dead brain why did he have to visit only Tinubu? If your dead brain can work for a second it will tell you it means alot of things.

Cry me some more river. Hahahaha....mumu
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

You're still crying? Hahahaha.... I'm enjoying your salty tears. Hahahaha.......see tears everywhere.

Eternal lunatic Tinubu is not the only person who has declared interest in the race. You should be asking your dead brain why did he have to visit only Tinubu? If your dead brain can work for a second it will tell you it means alot of things.

Cry me some more river. Hahahaha....mumu

Of course. It means Tinubu is the most pained by his emergence and he needs to console him. If anything, if not that he is viewed to be harmless, it is wrong for the party chair to visit one of the aspirants in his party. The party chair is supposed to be neutral so him visiting Tinubu could be misconstrued as bias in a fair and open contest.

I don't expect you to be this dull but i'm mighty surprised that a breathing human can really be dis dumb

The question I have asked you foolish self and you are dancing around is: What exactly does the visit do to make me cry and you laugh. Simply explain and let's see if the little grey matter left in your dead skull is useful

Your are a capital numbskull otherwise
Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by famology(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Of course. It means Tinubu is the most pained by his emergence and he needs to console him. If anything, if not that he is viewed to be harmless, it is wrong for the party chair to visit one of the aspirants in his party. The party chair is supposed to be neutral so him visiting Tinubu could be misconstrued as bias in a fair and open contest.

I don't expect you to be this dull but i'm mighty surprised that a breathing human can really be dis dumb

The question I have asked you foolish self and you are dancing around is: What exactly does the visit do to make me cry and you laugh. Simply explain and let's see if the little grey matter left in your dead skull is useful

Your are a capital numbskull otherwise

Product of a cursed lineage.
You'll die of heart failure because of Tinubu.
Just wait!

Re: Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
famology:

Product of a cursed lineage.
You'll die of heart failure because of Tinubu.
Just wait!

Zombie is just shouting die, die, die

You wish!! I dey here for you to dey knack your head with the pain inducing truth so get ready to cry your eyes full bucket

Youo never even start you don dey shout die!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Generationally cursed lying, demented illiterate useless zombie. Na food make you throw way your sense so. Shameless thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi Upbeat As Violence, Late Arrival Of Materials Overshadow Poll / Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. / Gbajabiamila Congratulates Olasunkanmi Ayinde-Marshal On Chieftaincy Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.