Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) (52876 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Slurity(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
GOD BLESS ALL OUR FAITHFUL WOMEN FOR US O. I CAN'T IMAGINE MYSELF MARRYING SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF IF I AM A WOMAN, I JUST IMAGINE LADIES LOVING SOMEBODY LIKE A SOLDIER AND EVEN MARRYING THEM. GOD IS GREAT.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by VTJN(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
richidinho:

A very SIMPle brother grin
Mr alpha boy so saying the truth na simp for you abi?
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam sorry ipicked on you for no reason
yeah you were just looking for my attention. You got it now wink
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by airsaylongcome: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Airsaylongcome... Any inpute?

Hahaha...editing this one will be a paid service abeg. Fixing the punctuation alone is already looking at $100. My heard is hurting reading the missiles fired
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
A jilted man has taken to Facebook to call out his girlfriend who dumped him to marry a soldier.

Uncle Bless in his Facebook post, claimed this occurred after he rented an apartment and set up a business for her. The heartbroken Ghanaian man also alleged that after he questioned her on her relationship with the soldier, she claimed "he's like a brother to her".

He wrote:

You are getting married today wow that’s beautiful everyone will wish you congratulations and I will also wish you some.
Is it not the same boy I ask you about when we were dating you said he is nothing to you, you quoted he is like a brother? ( brother) everyone won’t know we were dating because you hide the relationship from everyone and let everyone knows am nothing and can’t date you right before you accept my proposal we’re you there alone, your friend Roberta was aware or not aware, you let everyone know her as a bad girl so we all can hate her right.

You bill me of sorts of things from Rent, money for business, everything when you attack spiritually who did you bill, any little money I get you to have it in your account, you told me you got a job at Aflao so we need to rent. you got that money within few days, you later said your previous place at sogakofe your bill needed to be renewed I did that with my poverty money.

You let everyone knows we are not dating, after draining me down you just came to ask me who knows I rented for you and why should someone knows I rent for you. You block me wow because you finished ur mission of draining the poor guy down, I don’t wear uniform right so you need someone who wears some, and those who will attack me am waiting for you.

An ungrateful human being, today is your wedding day, wow all the guys you dupe are aware right. If I talk much I will offend God but keep in mind the guy you duped and feels he is born n stupid guy is alive and make sure you live a life well because the curse all the guys are preparing won’t stop hunting you. it’s funny everyone seeing you wearing an immigration uniform. I don’t want to talk about that because it’s part of you, you can lie lie lie more than everyone on this earth:: you Rubby today is your wedding day right May God bless the union okay I will come back and post all our chat here for updates.
..oboy hussle more and move on..how much soldiers they earn...?

Na uniform go feed her ? Na uniform go buy iphone for her ? Na uniform go buy her make-up ?

I am not downgrading the soldiers...but most girls think they are smart...if only they know the difference between a soldier and an officer ...

Hahahahahahahahhahaha

I remember how i lectured one girl some time ago...she was using the photos of one corporal to disturb whatsapp.... I had to educate her the differences between an officer and a soldier...also told her the career progression of the soldier she was flaunting..

Na so babe no update status for weeks...ahhahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Kelvin3476: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:
Your own side of the story

We await her own side of the story !! Before dropping my verdict!!

°°°°do not forget to update us with chats°°°°
I WAS WAITN FOR U GALS TO CALL HIM A STRONG MAN. U ARE WAITN 4 THE GALS STORY BECUS THE SIMP IS ON THE LOSING SIDE. TO HELL WITH ALL OF THEM

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by 2braithe: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
McEphiks:
Na ghana immigration uniform be this no be soldier boss.

BTW, ghana ladies especially the ones that speak aigbe also known as ewe are like that. Timid and local and can easily be deceived. Don't ask me how I know.

The girl is immigration,the guy she ran to is the soldier.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by tunde1200(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ladies of nowadays no get heart oh

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Owen247: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
womenareapess:
event like this make idiots go critical unsimp mode undecided

Good for ya simps who value those vagina entity.

We keep preaching that those piece of shiit called naija women are useless and worthless! An entities you shouldn't stress yourself on.

Never you put a woman first in this life. Value yourself more than those baboons and more over, those baboons got nothing to offer apart from opening their septic tank for various biders undecided

The day you realize that those breast and vagina are nothing but a sack of decaying flesh, that's the very day you wake up to maturity that women are not worth your stress.

As a man you are 20x more valuable than 1000 woman.
stop devaluing nija ladies abeg,besides she isnt nigeria,wetin even cari nija ladies come dis talk.yes nija ladies bad,but na we nija guys still help spoil dem.no dey do transfer of aggresion abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by TheiaTalks: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
pyyxxaro:
You are SIMPly a Mumu man cool

Like!
You can say that again!
I don't even know what's wrong with some men these days!
After all the stories, some people still don't have sense?
Anyone who gets scammed like this in this day and age, deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Nonexisting: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Owen247:
chairman i hail u oh,lol. So d oda guy cant die at any given time,by d way buhari,obj etc all of dem rtd soldiers have been alive wil people have died 4rm unsolictated deaths. At d end just knw say, anybodi fit die at any time,solder or no solder.
Bros if you know the number of soldiers they have buried in North without news of their deaths surfacing in the headlines of newspapers, you won't be shocked at my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Obascoetubi:
If that soldier started beating her, make she no come and make noise online o

Ghanaian soldiers no be touts like ours.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by VlamesIffect(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
grin Good riddance
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Kelvin3476: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Palema007:
Cry baby grin grin grin

I stopped reading at " after I got an apartment for her and start a business for her" . People who are quick to count all they've done for you come with different baggages they expect you to accept.

One of the reasons I'm always weary of help and gifts! grin

WHY CNT WOMEN BE ON THE GIVING SIDE ? IT DETESTS U BECUS WOMEN ARE THE BENEFACTORS... NONESENSE

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Golan007: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Chali, seems this heppened in Aflao.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by sync(f): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Did u propose to her and she turned you down??
You were probably a time waster and she met someone who was ready to move to the next level with her

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Danchibez: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
At this insecure era, soldiers are dying anyhow that this one (ingrate) is running to one of them? Na her choice and problem
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Enny2013(f): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dis is wot happens wen somebody's son decided to be a simp!
Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Elidrisy20: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Take heart guy, how many girls you Don chop clean mouth before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Zonefree:
The world would have been a better place without women.
u for no dey alive bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Originalsly: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nothing new...... men need to pay attention to signs and not be blinded by love. Women need to realize some men are not.stable enough to suck it up and move on.

The guy below was even worse .... he furnished apartment and been taking care of her.... she was with him the night before the wedding. Her family knew about the long relationship .... and how much they all gained from him.... but kept the secret.. He learned of the wedding ... and showed up. Let's hope this one doesn't show up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by erneski01: 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
National cake

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Owen247: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nonexisting:
Bros if you know the number of soldiers they have buried in North without news of their deaths surfacing in the headlines of newspapers, you won't be shocked at my comment.

1st and foremost,notin i repit,notin dey/fit shock me again 4 dis life[ if u knw wetin i dn see 4rm bth gender ehh]
yes servicemen in coflict areas fit die at any time,but my point is dat ANYONE CAN DIE AT ANY TIME,BUHARI FIT EVEN DIE 2NITE,NOBODI SABI WEN EM GO DIE.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by vikstandon(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
I was like you...but not hurting!
And for people calling him SIMP...we are all SIMP unless you have been a stingy person from birth. We spend where our heart goes.
Is just that some Ladies' Love is wicked!
Their Love Drains.

Pick up yourself bro... Become part of the Stingy Men Association.
Heaven will not fall, who will stay will stay.
Deafen your ear to their patronizing you with 'you don't care; you don't seem to notice my needs, talk more of attending to it...and you say you love me.'
Brother...You no be Jesus (burden bearer)...you no be her Papa (so not obligated)... You ain't married to her (not your responsibility)...So you can't be worst than an Infidel!

I took a decision not to spend so much on a lady I am not married to...She will get to know how liberal minded I am, when she pledges to ride the tide with me.

I only spend on a girl...as my charity obligation to my environment not because I have got interest in her. The moment I notice we have attraction or I have attraction or bonding, I desist from the Act.

Depriving yourself to meet a girlfriend's or lover's need is a way to initialize heartbreak... It transitions you to a magger!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by mmadu5(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
This is Ghana .
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by chatinent: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
I don't actually care.

You allowed yourself be used.
Allow the mofo get lost!

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Uptheante(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
A simp has just been red pilled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by pansophist(m): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Why would you allow himself to be her victim in the first place? She billed you to death and you paid, she hid your relationship from public eye, but you didn't protest, she denied you as a boyfriend and you still didn't do anything, until she finally married a soldier, now you're seeking public sympathy. What nonsense.

She has always been showing you who she is and your position in her life, but you refused to pick up on those signals, so its all your fault. You're responsible for yourself and you must treat yourself as someone you actually care for. It's called self-love. Faulting her for not treating you the way you should have treated yourself is self-victimisation, and a position of cowardice/weakness. No one respect that, and definitely its unattractive.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Justkatty(f): 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Seriously some people get mind ���

But her side of story is shaa important.

Man makes Man to be wicked.
I just pity the next girl e go date, because she'll need to be strong to make him trust her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Candidlady: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Palema007:
Hmmmmm but the boyfriend's life is tied to Zuma rock and can not die anytime.

Interesting.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by deavicky(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
If u want to have peace of mind in Ghana, avoid dating fair girls. They are like hot cake in that country.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Turns Mechanic In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.