Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) (52880 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Obascoetubi: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Nope ..soon I will run my samsu U know what that means Na final forking be that
I will tearhertoto
whatnif she come beg u with emotional voice?
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Justice4Toto: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Obascoetubi:
whatnif she come beg u with emotional voice?

Na wa for.u
Beg me with emotional voice to pay 350k for her rent
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Miracle2022: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is not a man, he is a boy.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
Vaginarians and foolishness. How could she dump her boyfriend only to marry a soldier who can die any time?
That's why we keep shouting that gender!
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Obascoetubi: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Na wa for.u Beg me with emotional voice to pay 350k for her rent
HAHA BUT 300K because OF PUSSY IS TOO MUCH
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Justice4Toto: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Obascoetubi:
HAHA BUT 300K because OF PUSSY IS TOO MUCH

She was well bleeped
The workers at the guest house jus dey smile when we dey check out.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Poleski: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Why set up a business for someone who isn't your wife or relative? What a m*oron!
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Owen247: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nonexisting:
Bros if you know the number of soldiers they have buried in North without news of their deaths surfacing in the headlines of newspapers, you won't be shocked at my comment.
i understand ur perspective sha.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by obontami: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Simps must learn the hard way. Good for you boy! grin
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) by Solocoin: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2023
They are money one shouldn't spend on a woman untill you marry her or maybe very convince she will marry you because a woman can change in a second and you will be nothing to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.