Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros (21373 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Guinea: ECOWAS Freezes Assets, Imposes Travel Ban On Coup Leaders / Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by bouncin04(m): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
I get it, its all fair in love and warfare.
While I do not endorse or give two forrrks about any of the parties involved, I don't think reasonableness really counts in a war situation, War is the most unreasonable solution to problem man has ever invented.

With that said, and like you rightly pointed out, Putin will not give a damn.

Me, I'm here waiting to see where all these leads, will the west stop being clownish and face Putin head on instead of all this side attacks?

You call these side indirect attacks clownish. But count a Head-on collision between two countries (super powers) a more reasonable solution
Your pattern of reasoning is really interesting to say the least. Perhaps the only way this will make sense is if this comment was made by someone who resides in mars. strange.

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Josywhyte: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
This arrant nonsense. Using one person's crime to punish others. See how USA and Britain have pushed into unnecessary imposition of sanctions on Russia and her citizens. This will only make Russia kill and inflict more pain on Ukraine.

4 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Toktee:
Comrade just wait and see how Putin urchins will attack France here as if macron will hear their wailing. cheesy
Haha...you got that right.. they are here to wail and cry nothing else..
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Afonjashapmouth: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Everybody just dey use this opportunity to rob Russia grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by PlanktonX: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Freeze them all.. Putin must go down on his kneel..
How can you be this desperate for power..the earlier Putin puts his pride down and come to realize that he can never win this war then the better for him..

It seems you don't really know why this war came to be.

Would you open your eyes and allow a randy man you caught sending love messages to your wife pitch a tent near your backyard?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by sben2308(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Freeze them all.. Putin must go down on his kneel..
How can you be this desperate for power..the earlier Putin puts his pride down and come to realize that he can never win this war then the better for him..

First we are all Learning daily and alot needs to b learnt.
I ADVISE U READ AND STUDY WELL BEFORE REPLYING

IS IT A CRIME HE IS PROTECTING HIS COUNTRY BEST INTEREST

7 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
PlanktonX:

It seems you don't really know why this war ce to be.

Would you open your eyes and allow a randy man you caught sending love messages to wife your pitch a tent near your backyard?
And how is Ukraine a wife to Russia..they are divorced..you could say that under Soviet glory not now.. wink
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by splashbaby(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
They will steal Russian money
frugal:
Macron really tried to make Putin see reasons why an invasion is no good for anyone, but the coconut head wouldn't listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by TA4TA4: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Na wah ooo
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
sben2308:

First we are all Learning daily and alot needs to b learnt.
I ADVISE U READ AND STUDY WELL BEFORE REPLYING

IS IT A CRIME HE IS PROTECTING HIS COUNTRY BEST INTEREST
It becomes a crime when you invade a sovereign nation.. take your advice boy... wink
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by tctrills: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
Land grabbers. Why punish citizens for a grouse you have with their Presidents. I'll like to believe that France and its citizens have no investments in Russia.
Russia has never been very attractive to investors.

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Codeye(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
Land grabbers. Why punish citizens for a grouse you have with their Presidents. I'll like to believe that France and its citizens have no investments in Russia.
They are playing a good game of political war. I don't know how Russian invest heavily outside their country

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by sben2308(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
PlanktonX:

Would you open your eyes and allow a randy man you caught sending love messages to wife your pitch a tent near your backyard?

God bless u for this ,it's so painful our youth and so call pastors are saying nonsense whr in truth no one among them will allow this happened to them .
Most don't remember what USA did to RUSSIA as regards to CUBA .Y America is about to do same to UKRAINE and RUSSIA is saying no .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Lightorder: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Vicotex1:
Next week you'll see Manuel Macron running to beg Putin in kremlin.
Few months from now most eu states will call back their sanctions, uncle Sam isn't feeding them
you can lie eh
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Eriokanmi: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
France is doing the right thing. Can you justify Ukraine invasion? What's their offence...can you tell?
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by hammer567: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
WHITE PEOPLE ARE DESTINED TO DIE BY NUKES SOONEST.

RIP IN ADVANCE TO THE WEST.

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by tctrills: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's the fastest and best way to get him down..if he's really reasonable is he not supposed to back off..but guess what? Putin does not care about no one..just his interest.. wink
This is not the way to get him down. The war is not going to end because Russian property was seized. No war has ever been ended by sanctions. Let's not be naive to think this is the solution.

3 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Whobedatte(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
PlanktonX:

Would you open your eyes and allow a randy man you caught sending love messages to your wife pitch a tent near your backyard?
If your wife can't trust you and don't respect her , can't keep a simple agreement with her , then divorces you and meets someone who does ,
Are you supposed to be pained? If you are a good man , will your wife and family members keep running away from you ?
Check am na cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by WHITELIGHTER: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
PlanktonX:

And the best way to solve such is by all arms war? C'mon....
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
tctrills:
This is not the way to get him down. The war is not going to end because Russian property was seized. No war has ever been ended by sanctions. Let's not be naive to think this is the solution.
It's meant to make him have a rethink.. cheesy
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by noblle(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
modified now please don't ignore

Good Afternoon Dear NairaLander reading this post right now it is now (Tuesday 22-march). I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries I am in distress right now. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and sick and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and drinking water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 06 280 924 60 Gtb. I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

9.am now: I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Since this War started, I haven't seen a Russian civilian complaining in the social media like this Zoo African animals in Zoogeria. Must you wail. Your vegetable president who scattered your education system, makes lives unbearable and baptised you all with hardship of 7th orders; you haven't held him talkmore of pulling him down but here you're complaining of Putin faraway from your continent.. Spits upon you all. Animals..

3 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
So the Russian citizens whose accounts and assets have been surreptitiously taken over by the French are responsible for Ukraine invasion heh?

I'm not even going into the propriety or not of the invasion with you yet.

Eriokanmi:
France is doing the right thing. Can you justify Ukraine invasion? What's their offence...can you tell?

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
Hypocrisy smells in this your post. Why not ask Why PUTIN is punishing Ukraine citizens from beefs he have with West?

2 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
But these are private citizens

Codeye:

They are playing a good game of political war. I don't know how Russian invest heavily outside their country
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Eriokanmi: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
So the Russian citizens whose accounts and assets have been surreptitiously taken over by the French are responsible for Ukraine invasion heh?

I'm not even going into the propriety or not of the invasion with you yet.

Go and read the meaning of economic sanctions. Good luck
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
And yet, almost all of West Europe by oil and gas from them heh?

With more than half the world purchasing their weapons and armaments?

Every once in a while, Try to think outside of Western programming,

tctrills:
Russia has never been very attractive to investors.

2 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
School me on that please.

Meanwhile, they should cut off their oil deals with Russia already, then I'll start to understand what economic sanctions mean.

Eriokanmi:
Go
and read the meaning of economic sanctions. Good luck

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by tctrills: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's meant to make him have a rethink.. cheesy
That is not working. The sanctions never made North Korea or Iran rethink. The sanctions are affecting the global economy, especially the poorer countries in Africa that cant cope with the high prices of basically everything. In trying to punish Putin, we are crippling more than 2 billon people worldwide living below poverty.

2 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Codeye(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
But these are private citizens

Whatever Bugari did affects all.Nigerians sometimes even those in diaspora

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation / "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) / Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.