Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros (21368 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Guinea: ECOWAS Freezes Assets, Imposes Travel Ban On Coup Leaders / Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by tctrills: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2022
mariovito:
Burger king, Dominos, Citi, Subway, Goldman Sachs, Marriott,Hilton, Total, these are just a few of western business investments in Russia dumbo.

You are not smart but very rude. I never said there was no western business in Russia please try and read before you start your google research.
Because you are not so smart, Let me help you with my very words. I said, "Russia has never been very attractive to investors."
Now just so you know in only the city of London, Russians have invested more than what the entire EU has invested in Russia.
Even North Korea has foreign investment so naming a few fast-food joints isn't really a smart way to go. If you are really smart, you should have compared their value with the value of Russian investments in the west.
Every single Russian oligarch has investments in the west. There are more Russians with UK's Golden visas than any other country.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Arielle: 12:54am On Mar 21, 2022
mariovito:
Nah mahn, won't do no such thing.
First, its not in my position to.
Secondly, none of them are holy, they should activate their wmds already, they can obliterate themselves for all I care.

The west is as guilty as Putin is of the same offences.

Plus, I'm negro mahn, this is not my war.

The best comment in this thread.

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Arielle: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Who will shut this mother loving idiot face Macron? France is steadily screwing over Francophone African countries and this twit is forming morality.

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2022
"Russia has not been very attractive to investors" yet Goldman Sachs, Hilton, Total, and a host of other western interests are there?

What's the next position you'll be shifting the goal post to?

tctrills:

You are not smart but very rude. I never said there was no western business in Russia please try and read before you start your google research.
Because you are not so smart, Let me help you with my very words. I said, "Russia has never been very attractive to investors."
Now just so you know in only the city of London, Russians have invested more than what the entire EU has invested in Russia.
Even North Korea has foreign investment so naming a few fast-food joints isn't really a smart way to go. If you are really smart, you should have compared their value with the value of Russian investments in the west.
Every single Russian oligarch has investments in the west. There are more Russians with UK's Golden visas than any other country.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 1:28am On Mar 21, 2022
My guy cam dan.
I'm sure you've bought into that propaganda that a nuclear war will mean the end of the world.

My dear it won't.

It'll only affect them not us.

Two nuclear bombs was dropped on Japan, they're doing fine as of today.

A nuclear plant had a disastrous accident in Chernobyl, they're fine as of today.

If the world powers unleash their nuclear weapons on themselves, Africa will be perfectly fine, reason they don't want to.

Na dem e go affect, nothing consign us.

LienwaltAbel:

It will affect us brother. Let's not even talk about how poisonous a nuclear war is to the earth.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:24am On Mar 21, 2022
mariovito:
My guy cam dan.
I'm sure you've bought into that propaganda that a nuclear war will mean the end of the world.

My dear it won't.

It'll only affect them us.

A nuclear plant had a disastrous accident in Chernobyl, they're fine as of today.

If the world powers unleash their nuclear weapons on themselves, Africa will be perfectly fine, reason they don't want to.

grin bros 1945 and 2022 are years and years apart. The kind of bombs that exist now are far worse than you can imagine so stop talking what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by gambojimeta: 2:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Jesuschristus:
US and France can do whatever they want ,but Russia must not.On this day 19 years ago,NATO led by the US launched the invasion of Iraq based on lies with more than 500,000 Iraqi civilians dieing from the war.
Never forget!

Are you making Iraq out to be a victim? The same Iraq who invaded Kuwait years before the US invaded Iraq? You said never forget but is it okay for you to forget?
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:11am On Mar 21, 2022
mariovito:
My guy cam dan.

My dear it won't.

It'll only affect them not us.

Yes it will affect Nigeria in many ways. Also, have you forgotten that Nigeria receives over 20 billion dollars worth of remittances from the diaspora, most Loy the West, every year? If those can’t be sent because countries are destroyed what will happen to Nigeria’s already crippled economy?
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2022
codedguy1:

Does that include Nigeria striving to be independent? Because these useless politicians are worst than being useless because they have brains but cells are deaded grin

I didn't put Nigeria into consideration when I made that comment.

We're on a whole different level.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by codedguy1(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2022
mariovito:
Then they should quietly hand zelenskyy over as a sign that they're not in support. But they're forming heroes

Why can't the Russian Oligarchs or those being affected by the sanctions remove Putin?
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by tctrills: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2022
mariovito:
"Russia has not been very attractive to investors" yet Goldman Sachs, Hilton, Total, and a host of other western interests are there?

What's the next position you'll be shifting the goal post to?

Nigeria is not attractive to investors yet Shell, chevon, KFC, Marriot, and many more are in Nigeria. North Korea and Iran also have investors. If you are finding it hard to understand I can't help you further.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
I can't understand you because you're not making sense.

You say a woman is not attractive, yet men flock around her?

Try to make it make sense.

tctrills:

Nigeria is not attractive to investors yet Shell, chevon, KFC, Marriot, and many more are in Nigeria. North Korea and Iran also have investors. If you are finding it hard to understand I can't help you further.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by tctrills: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
mariovito:
I can't understand you because you're not making sense.

You say a woman is not attractive, yet men flock around her?

Try to make it make sense.

No, the problem is that you lack understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation / "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) / Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.