Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros (21369 Views)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / Guinea: ECOWAS Freezes Assets, Imposes Travel Ban On Coup Leaders / Biden Freezes Billions Of Dollars In Afghan Reserves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
Your moniker disqualifies you from having an unbiased view.

You still view the world through the glasses of the west.

Till and when the scale comes off your eyes, we can have a conversation, till then, bye.

BritishNaija:

Hypocrisy smells in this your post. Why not ask Why PUTIN is punishing Ukraine citizens from beefs he have with West?

3 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:

Till and when the scale comes off your eyes, we can have a conversation, till then, bye.

Lame defence.

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:

Lame defence.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by tctrills: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
And yet, almost all of West Europe by oil and gas from them heh?

With more than half the world purchasing their weapons and armaments?

Every once in a while, Try to think outside of Western programming,

do you know the difference between investment and trade? Please do some reading.
Buying your gas is different from investing in your economy. Russia is a gas station to the west that's all. No one pours investments into Russia because it has a very unstable financial environment. even before the war.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sanctions against a government does not translate to a blanket sanction against the people except particular individuals who are aiding and abetting the government.

These people whose assets are being stolen are not Russian government official or representatives, their only crime is being Russian.

So I fail to see the sense in your post. I'm sorry.

Codeye:

Whatever Bugari did affects all.Nigerians sometimes even those in diaspora
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by DEMARCO1: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
Codeye:

They are playing a good game of political war. I don't know how Russian invest heavily outside their country

Because of the same Putin..controls the Russian banks & everything
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Just like your mom who goes about disgracing your dad by making her honey pot the community cum bin.

thundafire:
u still don't have sense
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Together let's say no to Tinubu
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Idaytesj29(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It ain't your war but you call them land grabbers huh.. it ain't your war but you dropped a comment.. undecided

What would you have him do? When you all post at least a thousand Russia/Ukraine war news per hour as if we had not seen war in Syria,Libya,Congo, Sudan, Somalia etc before. Ukraine situation is even a child's play compared to some other war situations we had witnessed in the past but because US is wailing over this cos its Russia waging the war, and Nairalanders are helping US to mourn as if the US care any hoot about Africans.

3 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by abbey621(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
Sanctions against a government does not translate to a blanket sanction against the people except particular individuals who are aiding and abetting the government.

These people whose assets are being stolen are not Russian government official or representatives, their only crime is being Russian.

So I fail to see the sense in your post. I'm sorry.

That's just grammar, who or what makes up the government? You think say government go dey struggle with funds and citizens no go dey affected? Everything from high food prices to petrol and basic health care, everything becomes exponentially more expensive. The ultimate goal of sanctions is to make sure the economy suffers so much that the governemnt either does the right thing and play ball or the people revolt and remove the government.

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Idaytesj29(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
abbey621:

That's just grammar, who or what makes up the government? You think say government go dey struggle with funds and citizens no go dey affected? Everything from high food prices to petrol and basic health care, everything becomes exponentially more expensive. The ultimate goal of sanctions is to make sure the economy suffers so much that the governemnt either [s][/s]does the right thing and play ball or the people revolt and remove the government[s][/s].
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by chaloskyx: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
African leaders you wont learn from all of this events now o!!!! the west knows all of you are corrupt and allow our politicians loot and stash those monies overseas for a reason cause when it comes to controlling Nigeria or putting pressure on its government all they need to do is freeze all politicians and elites bank accounts overseas and see how they would put pressure on the government. Like iv said Africa was never independent colonialism just metamorphosised into a fraudulent capitalist controlling form of democracy. awon oyinbo ti fun yin handicap

3 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by olas24u(f): 6:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
Toktee:
Comrade just wait and see how Putin urchins will attack France here as if macron will hear their wailing. cheesy

What do you expect from a country that wants to continue to enslave africans?they will use the african countries in which russia is supporting to reach agreements.They are so worried that russia is getting popular in most french african countrieszlike Central african republic,mali,bukina fasso etc.i hope russsia countinues to help these helpless african countries with no military power.

2 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by favour442(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Eastern Almajiri... Young boy like you disguising.. Nawa
iiiifeoma261:
Am a widow please don't be angry with me am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen,

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka, and by special grace of God you shall never beg for money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen,
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by tonididdy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
Putin is such a nice man.

Just one week of not giving this people oil and the entire Europe will be running hettersketterer, kitty kitty

You dey flog one hand, dey use the other dey buy market
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Unclefemolala(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
iiiifeoma261:
Am a widow please don't be angry with me am sorry to type this please am seeking for help for God sake, i am going through a lot of foods starvation please in fact to extent of having nothing to eat with my little baby and the second hands clothes am hawking is not moving forward this day, please if it's for us to eat try to help us out for God sake and I don't pray for anyone of you reading this to find yourself to be in an situations and conditions of be facing a problems and issues that will be very hard and difficult for you to overcome it in your lifetime amen,

Plz this my acct, GT,b ank, 06, 81, 91, 11, 37 Ifeoma Emeka, and by special grace of God you shall never beg for money to eat for all the remaining rest of your lifetime amen,

You guys will create account same day and start giving sorry tells and begging that same minute u created account
Spamming same story on every thread

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Timekeeper452: 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hammyaladin:
France is currently fucking west African speaking countries... But somehow they're also moral police.

Who even set this Goddammed rules? Sadly a black man will always be somehow, someway ruled by the Whites.
wetin concern black men for this topic?
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Snapchat: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
Land grabbers. Why punish citizens for a grouse you have with their Presidents. I'll like to believe that France and its citizens have no investments in Russia.

Why is Putin punishing Ukrainians for a grouse with Zelenskiy? (according to pro Putin, NL Chapter)
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by AlphikkaTech: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Freeze them all.. Putin must go down on his kneel..
How can you be this desperate for power..the earlier Putin puts his pride down and come to realize that he can never win this war then the better for him..

The haters can cry and rant as much as they like the fact is this..you can't change it.. Putin has to pay the price for his silliness..

Anyone that doesn't know you now will think you know what you are talking about. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
AlphikkaTech:

Anyone that doesn't know you now will think you know what you are talking about. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Bigfishlee45(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Vicotex1:
Next week you'll see Manuel Macron running to beg Putin in kremlin.
Few months from now most eu states will call back their sanctions, uncle Sam isn't feeding them

Just when I thought someone will say something reasonable

2 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by CoronaVirusPro: 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:
Land grabbers. Why punish citizens for a grouse you have with their Presidents. I'll like to believe that France and its citizens have no investments in Russia.

But Putin can bomb Ukrainians?

1 Like

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by elnath(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Really? You want to teach us how to make money but your brothers in the village are poorer than we are.[color=#000099][/color]
AdeyemiTa:
Way to go

Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by doing CPA affiliate marketing, click on my profile picture to see last months earnings of our mentor on cj.com. He earned a total of $22k plus there and another $42K on other networks. We his trainees earn a minimum of $2500 monthly, we must show Nigerians this opportunity, rather than doubt, ask for questions/proof

Just in case you have doubts, he can make a video of him logging into his accounts showing you reports and transfer to the bank.
What you need is a simple training.

Within your 24hrs of joining our paid training; you will be trained on how to earn $465, if that does not happen we will refund your training fees and offer you ₦15,000 extra just for wasting your time, that’s how much confidence we have that you will earn.

Check my profile to contact one of the staff on whatsapp, the number is there

See proof of earnings in my profile picture https://www.nairaland.com/olokorst

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by olas24u(f): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
France is doing the right thing. Can you justify Ukraine invasion? What's their offence...can you tell?
Wow!what was the nato expansion to the east of europe for?what arebthey planning to achieve by moving to the east and near its borders.Wow!
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by courage89(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
I am not an advocate, supporter of Russia.

I hope all those countries that don’t bend to the rules, maneuverings, cajoling and bullying of western nations are paying attention to these scripts. I hope they are able to build risk mitigations, buffers to counter these economic sanctions. It’s Russian turn today, tomorrow it might be Nigerian, South Africa, and other developing nations.

Can any African countries grow under these kind of expected economic sanctions, should they defile the yearning of western countries?

2 Likes

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Richcreed(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Here in Nigeria, the economy is in total mess, electricity and normal human essential needs are absolutely non existence. our currency keep tumbling down in value ,cost of living is all time high, terrorists have taken over and rule large portion of the country, bandits and kidnapers operates freely and so much more rot. The future absolutely bleak. failed state 2030 loading..... Here on nairaland, more than 20k of her able bodied youths currently on this thread whose future hinge on uncertainty , are arguing back and forth ready to tear themselves to pieces over Russian -Ukraine problem! WHAT A PITY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by Sunnyski: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:

That name "land grabbers" fits your Fulani lord in Aso Rock very well.

Why not vent your frustration on him concerning your Zoo Republic bloodshed and hunger.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by olas24u(f): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Richcreed:
Here in Nigeria, the economy is in total mess, electricity and normal human essential needs are absolutely non existence. our currency keep tumbling down in value ,cost of living is all time high, terrorists have taken over and rule large portion of the country, bandits and kidnapers operates freely and so much more rot. The future absolutely bleak. failed state 2030 loading..... Here on nairaland, more than 20k of her able bodied youths currently on this thread whose future hinge on uncertainty , are arguing back and forth ready to tear themselves to pieces over Russian -Ukraine problem! WHAT A PITY!
Only sanction in health carr services will bring them to thier knees.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by mariovito(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Applaudissez

Idaytesj29:

What would you have him do? When you all post at least a thousand Russia/Ukraine war news per hour as if we had not seen war in Syria,Libya,Congo, Sudan, Somalia etc before. Ukraine situation is even a child's play compared to some other war situations we had witnessed in the past but because US is wailing over this cos its Russia waging the war, and Nairalanders are helping US to mourn as if the US care any hoot about Africans.
Re: France Freezes Assets Of Russia's Central Bank Totalling 22 Billion Euros by frankson1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
mariovito:

This should teach others on how much they can leave outside of their homes/countries.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation / "Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) / Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.