Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (32740 Views)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

When this one happen shocked Oboy I don miss story O!
last week. Confirm from any political source from burutu
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
Thats to tell u how powerful he his. Another moneybag is Gbagi. They will let okowa know he can not choose his own and abandoned them.
That hotel issue with his staff don finish am undecided
2014 na money bag full that primaries O! Elumelu spend die shocked
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Manager na bad market O! He stayed too long in the Senate. He is presently in Isoko North for consultation grin
lols. He dun reach isoko. How he want take go do consultations for central. Dem go chop he money o
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
last week. Confirm from any political source from burutu
Hope no be Julius Pondi town he go O!
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
lols. He dun reach isoko. How he want take go do consultations for central. Dem go chop he money o
Na Oghara consultation go sweet grin kneeling 2.0 wink
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

yes but d guy ready to cause damage. Nah stubborn man. Dis 2023 david edevie money bag long o.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Hope no be Julius Pondi town he go O!
nah manager town i sure. The youths nor wan use eye see am
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

2014 nah Tompolo be d money bag. 10k dollars was paid cash to every delegates.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
nah manager town i sure. The youths nor wan use eye see am
Delta Election go be like presidential O! The tension too much shocked nobody know which candidate to move with
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Delta Election go be like presidential O! The tension too much shocked nobody know which candidate to move with
the youths nah any were belle face nah front. Were go favour nai dem dey look.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
2014 nah Tompolo be d money bag. 10k dollars was paid cash to every delegates.
If you no get dollar delegate no go answer you O!
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Many politicians go go bankrupt after d election. Sheriff or who ever okowa is supporting need owe upto 40million dols to take bribe delegates if he wan win. Thats were d money bags comes in. Them Tompolo, Elumelu, Ngozi, frank Edevbie that are not politicians to bankroll the money.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
the youths nah any were belle face nah front. Were go favour nai dem dey look.
Manager and KBO don open campaign office for Asaba, I never see any other candidates office O!
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Manager and KBO don open campaign office for Asaba, I never see any other candidates office O!
consultations first thing. Forget campaign office.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
If u nor get money pdp delegates nor go look ur face. Nor be to shout all over social media dey campaign for ur candidate. The real voters nor dey social media trash
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Them think say to win election nah to convince people with trash media.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
Many politicians go go bankrupt after d election. Sheriff need owe upto 40million dols to take bribe delegates if he wan win. Thats were d money bags comes in. Them Tompolo, Elumelu, Ngozi, frank Edevbie that are not politicians to bankroll the money.
Edevbie matter strong O! Ibori dey support Amori now shocked he go still contest
Elumelu wan contest Senate and Ned dey eye the seat too grin Too much Money vs Money
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Edevbie matter strong O! Ibori dey support Amori now shocked he go still contest
Elumelu wan contest Senate and Ned dey eye the seat too grin Too much Money vs Money
okowa sef dey use corner eye dey look d seat
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Amori. The Urhobos mindset can not be confused. Make dem pray say make Omoagege nor recontest.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
If u nor get money pdp delegates nor go look ur face. Nor be to shout all over social media dey campaign for ur candidate. The real voters nor dey social media trash
Just keep delegates money $ and voters money, you don win. But voters eyes don open O! 5k per voters
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
okowa sef dey use corner eye dey look d seat
Make he go rest grin since 1999 to date
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Just keep delegates money $ and voters money, you don win. But voters eyes don open O! 5k per voters
nah u knw what am talking about. The moneybag. I just pity the Speaker Sheriff. Hope he ready delegates 10k dols each. More than 2k delegates. Thats how ibori can convince the moneybags in delta to support his candidate.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Make he go rest grin since 1999 to date
grin them dey tire.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
For u to win Governorship for delta state ready ur 20m dols
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Some of the big money bag u see in delta today are from Ibori Cartel apart from Gbagi and others
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
nah u knw what am talking about. The moneybag. I just pity the Speaker Sheriff. Hope he ready delegates 10k dols each. More than 2k delegates. Thats how ibori can convince the moneybags in delta to support his candidate.
Sheriff is banking on Okowa to support him with $ undecided infact Okowa is Supporting both Sheriff and KBO
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
For u to win Governorship for delta state ready ur 20m dols
20 Million Dollars grin and you fit lose O! No wonder Ogboru dey run go America after Election
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Sheriff is banking on Okowa to support him with $ undecided infact Okowa is Supporting both Sheriff and KBO
lols. Those politicians will not touch their kobo to support anyone. Ask uduaghan how he lost his candidate. No one to bankroll his choice. Okowa won because of d huge bankrolling of the money bags. Okowa cannot be supporting two people. He his confused at the moment. Him choosing sheriff was to cover some his legacies. But the pressures from d moneybags wont make him descide. Sheriff is a new man in d game.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

20 Million Dollars grin and you fit lose O! No wonder Ogboru dey run go America after Election
ogboru is a political businessman. One of my uncle and Otega ones bankroll him but he fail woefully. That guy is a failure. An Okada and keke Governor
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Did u know that the bankrolling order of Okowa as choice came from Ibori in prison. Wen Chief E.k clark contacted him. Before then Uduaghan, Ayiri and Late Tony Ubuh visited Ibori in London prison which ibori rejected Ubuh as his choice. He ordered all votes should go to Okowa ortherwise back to Central which is David Edevbie. Thats why he changed his choice overnight.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by sageb: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

When this one happen shocked Oboy I don miss story O!

4 days ago, they asked him if he will support the Ijaws governorship agenda.
The man went mute and he did not want to answer.
Next thing na vawulence for Burutu, the security attached to Ejele had to whisk him away.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by sageb: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

KBO is better
Manager should go home and retire, A senator since 2003 yet his LGA Bomadi is still in the dark in terms of development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) / Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic / Abdulrasheed Maina Arrested In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.