Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (32737 Views)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tit(f): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
They should make me a delegate.
I do not need money to vote for Tinubu or Ibori
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by sageb: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

That hotel issue with his staff don finish am undecided
2014 na money bag full that primaries O! Elumelu spend die shocked

Even his workers in other places like The phone plaza in PTI junction, etc have unpleasant experience dealing with Gbagi.
Gbagi should hide his face in shame.
Delta Central have better contestants not Gbagi.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Poleski: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Coming from an ex-convict!
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Chairwoman: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
sageb:
Delta election is going to be a showdown of heavyweights.
@tutudesz
Ishilove
chairwoman
Ahnie
who is your preferred Candidate?
I don't know who is contesting even if I do I won't take sides because I trust not these politicians...the state is already in ruins
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
sageb:

KBO is better
Manager should go home and retire, A senator since 2003 yet his LGA Bomadi is still in the dark in terms of development.
They booed him in Odorubu(Patani) grin
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
sageb:

Even his workers in other places like The phone plaza in PTI junction, etc have unpleasant experience dealing with Gbagi.
Gbagi should hide his face in shame.
Delta Central have better contestants not Gbagi.
You can hardly hear anything good about him from his workers and Political appointees has minister
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
sageb:

4 days ago, they asked him if he will support the Ijaws governorship agenda.
The man went mute and he did not want to answer.
Next thing na vawulence for Burutu, the security attached to Ejele had yo whisk him away.
Thank God Dem no use boat chase am O! grin

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by sageb: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2022
tutudesz:

They booed him in Odorubu(Patani) grin

What's your opinion about Patani/Bomadi federal constituency?
I opine that Hon. Mutu should step down and allow someone from Patani to go to the Green chamber.
Mutu have stayed in that position for so long.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2022
sageb:

What's your opinion about Patani/Bomadi federal constituency?
I opine that Hon. Mutu should step down and allow someone from Patani to go to the Green chamber.
Mutu have stayed in that position for so long.
Over stayed without accomplishing anything, even Deputy Speaker he no fit hustle grin Omo Agege was able to get Deputy Senate President.
Unfortunately people are busy campaigning for him seriously, what about Ganagana
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by sageb: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Over stayed without accomplishing anything, even Deputy Speaker he no fit hustle grin Omo Agege was able to get Deputy Senate President.
Unfortunately people are busy campaigning for him seriously, what about Ganagana

GanaGana have legislative experience
He was in the state house of assembly for years.
GagaGana should contest for HOR this time, Patani deserves a shot at the federal level.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Dammyelect(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
According to a top US defense official, Russia is sending reinforcements into Ukraine from Georgia

According to a senior US defense official, Russian troops stationed in Georgia are being moved into Ukraine as reinforcements.

The Pentagon could not provide an estimate for how many troops Moscow was transferring or the schedule they were on because it had spotted "movement of some number of forces from Georgia," the defense official told reporters.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=e230979b174a1105d3a0f7e2cc08cd31&news_entry_id=s74084be8220325en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_82cfc0f6-25f2-4693-98fa-0f67d17f7524&from=news
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by orisa37: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
You have not REPENTED so stop seeking Shelter by Camouflage. You can't deceive God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Re-Elected; Wins Ogun Governorship Election 2023 / NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview / Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.