Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (32727 Views)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

A whole ejele? Burutu is deputy gov territory
he has the money but not the kind of character. This guy finish Desopadec
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by garfield1: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
he has the money but not the kind of character. This guy finish Desopadec

He is the most popular person in warri.he will go for reps or senate.apc needs him
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

If ogboru had gone to the senate,he. Would be governor by now
True.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
od4life:

Remove Keyamo from your list. His influence in Uvwie Local Government where he hails from is zero. Nobody knows him here.

So Great Ogboru has finally decided to go to the Senate and abandon his Governorship ambition? Interesting. Few years ago, his former running mate and right-hand man, Fidelis Tilije (now a Commisioner in Okowa's government) told Ogboru to go to the Senate following the demise of Pius Ewherido but Ogboru refused.

Emerho is ok but the truth is that APC in Delta State is too factionilized to win any election in Delta State. Keyamo/Ogboru belong to one faction while Omo-Agege leads the other faction.
if APC is zoning governorship to Ughelli North. I dont see Senate coming to Ughelli Zone. Ogboru might be going for the Senate.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Otuaro and Sheriff O!
Ibori power start and end in Delta central, Okowa is the new God father in town
lols. Ho ask Uduaghan what he saw. Okowa power ends in Agbor. Forget his SAs and PA.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by juman(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Politicians in that state are too weak.
A criminal is their forever godfather.

Saraki was removed in kwara, they can also remove him.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

He is the most popular person in warri.he will go for reps or senate.apc needs him
u can be popular that those not mean people will vote u. The ijaws have the highest population in the south. They will prefer an isoko candidate than him. He his the big spender this time for okowaif his choice of candidate wants to win Governorship. Do u knw why ibori visited Tompolo in d creek. Ejele can never decide for ijaws. They prefer even Thomas than the crook.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
juman:
Politicians in that state are too weak.
A criminal is their forever godfather.

Saraki was removed in kwara, they can also remove him.
he is still the best Governor delta state have ever produced.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by garfield1: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
u can be popular that those not mean people will vote u. The ijaws have the highest population in the south. They will prefer an isoko candidate than him. He his the big spender this time for okowaif his choice of candidate wants to win Governorship. Do u knw why ibori visited Tompolo in d creek. Ejele can never decide for ijaws. They prefer even Thomas than the crook.

You mean Thomas ereyitomi the incumbent? If we go by zoning,ijaws are suppose to get nothing since they have senate and deputy gov already.isoko should get senate and if souttj retains deputy,it should be itsekiri while urhobos of warri south LGA get warri reps.I. love ejele

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

You mean Thomas ereyitomi the incumbent? If we go by zoning,ijaws are suppose to get nothing since they have senate and deputy gov already.isoko should get senate and if souttj retains deputy,it should be itsekiri while urhobos of warri south LGA get warri reps.I. love ejele
yes. Thomas is the present warri federal constituency rep. D itskeris population is lesser. The ijaws don't like dat word zoning. The Itsekiris dont have a full local government on thier own. Maybe warri north. The isoko if they are unite this is their best chance

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Aiel123: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

If pdp gives their ticket to someone who both ibori and okowa support will lose to agege
Now tell me how Omo Agege will win
With whose structure?
Guy,there is no way Omo Agege will win delta north(anioma axis) He can only win Nwaboshi lga and another one in ndokwa.
Ika south and Ika north east vvotes massively
Delta South is also a no go area for Omo Agege
Even if everyone votes for Omo Agege in the central district it won't be enough to make him governor. Omo Agege needs support of two others district
Tell me any apc bigwig in delta south
I'm very conversant with how deltans votes during the governorship election.
Omo Agege ambition is a pipe dream unless Ibori and Okowa clashes.
He should remain in Senate.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by garfield1: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aiel123:

Now tell me how Omo Agege will win
With whose structure?
Guy,there is no way Omo Agege will win delta north(anioma axis) He can only win Nwaboshi lga and another one in ndokwa.
Ika south and Ika north east vvotes massively
Delta South is also a no go area for Omo Agege
Even if everyone votes for Omo Agege in the central district it won't be enough to make him governor. Omo Agege needs support of two others district
Tell me any apc bigwig in delta south
I'm very conversant with how deltans votes during the governorship election.
Omo Agege ambition is a pipe dream unless Ibori and Okowa clashes.
He should remain in Senate.

The bolded in the second to the last paragraph is what I said na initially.ibori and okowa have started clashing already.both are supporting different candidates who are not popular.all agege needs do is to work on delta north and isolate ika by getting support from aniocHa and oshimili and then get the support of the ijaws in delta south or get the itsekiris and isokos to support him by divide and rule policy.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
lols. Ho ask Uduaghan what he saw. Okowa power ends in Agbor. Forget his SAs and PA.
Uduaghan was a big fool undecided forcing all political appointees to support your candidate. Okowa sacked all appointees loyal to Ibori.
Ibori loyalist in Delta North and South, are working against him grin so Okowa has a upper hand already
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Aiel123: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

The bolded in the second to the last paragraph is what I said na initially.ibori and okowa have started clashing already.both are supporting different candidates who are not popular.all agege needs do is to work on delta north and isolate ika by getting support from aniocHa and oshimili and then get the support of the ijaws in delta south or get the itsekiris and isokos to support him by divide and rule policy.

Na true talk u talk.
But for me I hope PDP wins.
Because I too hate APC and will never want them to be at the helm of affairs in my state.
But if majority deltans want Omo Agege who am I to change it?
Infact 2023 governorship election in states like rivers, delta,imo plateau, sokoto ebonyi abia Taraba cross river Bauchi will be interesting.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
Ibori visited Tompolo to discuss about manager ambition and that he shouldn't support him undecided unfortunately Tompolo told him to speak with EK Clark.
Ejele and Manager are working out something, Support my governorship ambition and I will support your Senate ambition
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aiel123:

Na true talk u talk.
Because I too hate APC and will never want them to be at the helm of affairs in my state.
Infact 2023 governorship election in states like rivers, delta,imo plateau, sokoto ebonyi abia Taraba cross river Bauchi will be interesting.
If Ibori candidate fail to get the ticket, he will support Agege undecided
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by garfield1: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aiel123:

Na true talk u talk.

Omo agege is better than the candidate PDP are parading.nothing will be interesting in taraba,PDP will still win.in bauchi,it will be very difficult for bala Mohammed.in IMO,I see uzodinma winning.cross river iis 50 50 ssaame as plateau and rivers.pdp will lose crs if they give senator sandy the ticket.if wike sont give riverine ticket,pdp will fail)tss will be interesting.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Aiel123: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

If Ibori candidate fail to get the ticket, he will support Agege undecided
And deltans will decide who wins.
Who do you want as the next governor
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Aiel123: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
garfield1:

Omo agege is better than the candidate PDP are parading.nothing will be interesting in taraba,PDP will still win.in bauchi,it will be very difficult for bala Mohammed.in IMO,I see uzodinma winning.cross river iis 50 50 ssaame as plateau and rivers.pdp will lose crs if they give senator sandy the ticket.if wike sont give riverine ticket,pdp will fail)tss will be interesting.
All this competition makes democracy sweet.
Fingers crossed waiting patiently for 2023
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aiel123:

And deltans will decide who wins.
Who do you want as the next governor
This question hard O! Honestly I want a Governor that Ibori has no control over cool
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Aiel123:

All this competition makes democracy sweet.
Fingers crossed waiting patiently for 2023
I wish Ewherido was alive O! It would been APC vs PDP vs DPP
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Ibori visited Tompolo to discuss about manager ambition and that he shouldn't support him undecided unfortunately Tompolo told him to speak with EK Clark.
Ejele and Manager are working out something, Support my governorship ambition and I will support your Senate ambition
Ejele and manager are not in terms. Ejele is working for okowa choice. If ibori wants manager to drop his ambition he will call him and tell him straight. Did you forgot James Manager was kneeling down to beg ibori the other day. Tompolo will prefer KBO than manager. He his the backup for KBO.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

This question hard O! Honestly I want a Governor that Ibori has no control over cool
that is were Agege would have come in
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Aiel123: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

I wish Ewherido was alive O! It would been APC vs PDP vs DPP
Yeah reminisce of 2011 election that needed a rerun.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
See the man that will scatter the main thing. If Okowa did not agree to gentle man agreement. Money will speaker. This time no spirit votes

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
James manager is not kneeling down for nothing.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thats to tell u how powerful he his. Another moneybag is Gbagi. They will let okowa know he can not choose his own and abandoned them.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
Ejele and manager are not in terms. Ejele is working for okowa choice. If ibori wants manager to drop his ambition he will call him and tell him straight. Did you forgot James Manager was kneeling down to beg ibori the other day. Tompolo will prefer KBO than manager. He his the backup for KBO.
Dey are working together O! Ejele need manager support and manager need Ejele support grin
Ibori told manager to step down after kneeling meeting grin but manager no gree.
Tompolo is Supporting both manager and KBO, but he prefer KBO more.
This election go sweet die
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

Dey are working together O! Ejele need manager support and manager need Ejele support grin
Ibori told manager to step down after kneeling meeting grin but manager no gree.
they are not. Ejele was chase out of burutu. Wen he was ask if he will support manager for Governor.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
James manager is not kneeling down for nothing.
Manager na bad market O! He stayed too long in the Senate. He is presently in Isoko North for consultation grin

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tutudesz: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
they are not. Ejele was chase out of burutu. Wen he was ask if he will support manager for Governor.
When this one happen shocked Oboy I don miss story O!
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by WarriAproko: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
tutudesz:

so u think Delta Central will be shortchange abi. Wen they have the population and deligates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. / APC Gets 26 Members In Imo State House Of Assembly / Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.