Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (32694 Views)

Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Angelfrost(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ibori knows God??!!! For real?!!
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by buckeyemedia: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2022
9japride:
No matter what anyone says about Ibori, you can't dispute the fact that no one has done better than him in bringing development to Delta state. The rest are just come make I chop. The evidence of Ibori's legacies is there for all to see. But, it will be good if he can use he's influence to support the best candidate that will bring more development to the state.
When the successors he single handedly chose are completely clueless how can they be better than the criminal?

Now he is supporting another criminal called Igoyota Amori for Senate, Yet parts of Mosogar never get light for 2 years?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Dead brain igbos really?...Yoruba people ehn. A tribe where everyone claims to be from one state, a tribe that have lost territories in the past and still losing till date is calling igbos dead brain...chaii. Igbos don suffer oooooo. But I assure you,we will keep buying your territories wit Cash, the northerners will keep conquering you with little or no resistance and killing you until then enjoy your use of internet.

Invictuse:
Waiting for foolish dead brain Igbos to insult this militant God father like they insult Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by duality(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by joe1309: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by tete7000(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
lbori is not perfect but you can't bring down or disgrace a man whom God has blessed. You will end up disgracing yourself

God has really suffered. I hope you are aware that one of the 10 commandments says you shall not call the name of God in vain.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by luizpippo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
Sammy07:

Imagine? How will Nigeria Progress with this kind of mentality?

Yet you'll be clamouring for Tinubu, Orjis, Okorocha, ganduje to be jailed while shielding your own.

Fvcking hypocrite.

Lwkmd....

Do you realize the Delta looter (Ibori) had served jail time and vomitted some of our yams unlike Tinubu, Orji, Kalu, Okorocha and Gandollars?

This ones are still strutting
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by owagbeba: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
lbori is not perfect but you can't bring down or disgrace a man whom God has blessed. You will end up disgracing yourself

How can God “bless” someone who has done so much harm to the people of delta?

Does God work like this?
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by aribisala0(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Well spoken.
I must emphasize that I am not a Tinubu supporter

However I think he has been very clever in his use of the law to cover his tracks . The Alpha Beta thing was approved by the State House of Assembly and so he has no need to steal money crudely like other governors
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by aribisala0(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
Ibori has a very strong following even before he became governor
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Iko5000: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
Laughing in Nuclear power
bennybuhari:
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by aribisala0(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
Revolution2022:
See this ex convict.You were jailed in the UK.only for the corrupt system in Nigeria to grant you a pardon.
Pardon When where how
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Franking: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
The UK that disgraced u nko? The way Nigerians abuse the word "God", it's good he doesn't exist otherwise e for no easy.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by OmoEpe(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
bennybuhari:

But Tinubu can be disgraced?
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by aribisala0(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
OmoEpe:

But Tinubu can be disgraced?
If necessary and there is evidence , why not?
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by UzuAwka1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
Invictuse:
Waiting for foolish dead brain Igbos to insult this militant God father like they insult Tinubu
you're a donkey.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by simpleseyi: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
You disgraced yourself first. You made yourself an object of mockery by being a notorious looter.

No, you are wrong, he entered Delta State into Guinness Book of Record
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by OmoEpe(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
aribisala0:
If necessary and there is evidence , why not?

Common sense isn t as common as it seems

Sorry
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
This corrupt enitity. undecided
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by kingyakos: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=Sammy07 post=111209979]

Imagine? How will Nigeria Progress with this kind of mentality?

Yet you'll be clamouring for Tinubu, Orjis, Okorocha, ganduje to be jailed while shielding your own.

Fvcking hypocrite.[/quote

People that were created without brain are just too much in Nigeria, how can a person win an election then someone say it's God's blessings
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Thebigheart: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
bennybuhari:

God forbid, He called a looter of Our common resource a blessed man.

Am happy now, what is about to hit him in Delta politics. He thinks he is smart. They will play him like Maradona this time around.

Thief like him.
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by oilmane(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/delta-2023-they-want-to-disgrace-me-but-god-will-disgrace-all-of-them-ibori/

Your hand go fall except you support an Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie candidate for the governorship position in 2023, Delta central senatorial district have 3 constituency, Ethiope East produced the late Felix Ibru as governor, Ethiope West produced James Ibori, it is only the Okpe /Sapele/Uvwie federal constituency that has never produced the governor in Delta central senatorial district. As for Amori, his hometown has been in darkness for about 10 years, he has been in government in different capacities since 1999 but has not deemed it fit to do something about the blackout in his home town, it is such a man Ibori is canvassing for and he expect sane people to queue behind him, oga you go pray hard make your hand nor fall finish.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by aribisala0(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2022
OmoEpe:

Common sense isn t as common as it seems

Sorry
Sorry for your family
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Belleful: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
U re supporting amori to go continue his boat cruise with his olosho's in Barbados abi?
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by TUTU147: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Delta state does not want a governor that will be paying billions as return to godfather, delta state must be liberated.

1 Like

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by Abujason: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Madam Ibori, you don disgrace yourself before na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by rex21: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Invictuse:
What is nairaland turning into. My good man, what is your point exactly with this statement ??
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by COMPAQ(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2022
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by TUTU147: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
oilmane:

Your hand go fall except you support an Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie candidate for the governorship position in 2023, Delta central senatorial district have 3 constituency, Ethiope East produced the late Felix Ibru as governor, Ethiope West produced James Ibori, it is only the Okpe /Sapele/Uvwie federal constituency that has never produced the governor in Delta central senatorial district. As for Amori, his hometown has been in darkness for about 10 years, he has been in government in different capacities since 1999 but has not deemed it fit to do something about the blackout in his home town, it is such a man Ibori is canvassing for and he expect sane people to queue behind him, oga you go pray hard make your hand nor fall finish.
I wish another party will take over delta state
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by FireUpNow(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
He don disgrace himself already. Ibori even get mouth to talk sha
Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by KINGS100(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2022
Invictuse:
It's Your hate for igbo that will kill you. Foolish dead brain of an ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori by NOwazobia: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Who wants to disgrace a disgrace.

Foolish criminal and a Thief.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Re-Elected; Wins Ogun Governorship Election 2023 / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server / Ladan Salihu: Dogara Was A Circumstantial PDP Member, Journey To Dead-End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.