Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware (38511 Views)

Gunshots Fired As Soldier Pulls Surprise Proposal On A Lady At Checkpoint / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 7:32am On Mar 21, 2022
Tinymayour:

God is watching you .. let davido judge IF , not you o
Who be this?
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 7:35am On Mar 21, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Will you disembark from this cappings?
Abeg e too early, find something do. Good morning.
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by sultan1014(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:
God when?

Inside jean d leg dey like that, what if.....just what if? grin
Abeg no loud am
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

Abeg e too early, find something do.
Good morning.

You go gimme work?
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2022
sultan1014:
Abeg no loud am
Okay boss
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

You go gimme work?
Lol, meet your Presido grin
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by BENCHOKCONSULT: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

Lol, meet your Presido grin

I love your February born song though.
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by sultan1014(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

Okay boss
Lol, you know a lotta plus sized ladies will call that her shape a miracle if they can attain it
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

I love your February born song though.
Better person cool
Remember to like, comment and subscribe oo.
I appreciate grin
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2022
sultan1014:

Lol, you know a lotta plus sized ladies will call that her shape a miracle if they can attain it

I'm not talking about her shape but legs.
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by sultan1014(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

I'm not talking about her shape but legs.
All join ma, the leg is also a part of the body na.. Shebi if i get fat 2moro,my legs go fat join grin grin grin
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Charx122: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2022
caruzo:
What a unique way to propose to one's heart and lover ❤ ♥ � �. She was told by her friend that she fainted and she rushed to the hotel that her friend was and didn't code that when one faints, he or she is is supposed to be rushed to the hospital. On getting there she was led to a different room that was not prepared with the WILL YOU MARRY ME PAPARAZI.She was surprised first of all..

To cut the long story short, she was led to the arranged room to meet one of the special and lovely question to be asked pasted on the wall and dramatised with a gentleman on one of his knees on the ground ❤ � and with a ring � ❤ in the air..the rest was history as one of her fingers collected something Monadikous and Thisavroused. (Unique Treasure).

It is well..
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Kaycee54321(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The mistake you people keep making is that bodybuilding means that you can beat anyone.

Except you are good at boxing, I will beat you up like a child, even with my big belle cheesy

A bodyshot to open you up, and an uppercut, and you will sleep, even with all the iron condemn job you do at the gym.

Remember how the fatty Andy Ruiz beat up the muscular Anthony Joshua? Even Fury does not look like your typical heavyweight with his flabby belly, but yet he is the best heavyweight boxer of this generation of heavyweight boxers.

I have excellent boxing skills, and even though I have added weight over the years (especially around the tummy), I can still box well.

My point is: "No be by muscles."

Stop making that mistake.

True talk, but then again, if you're just good at boxing, he may not even let you box. If he's physically stronger than you (due to the weights he lifts) and he grabs you in close quarters, you're toast.

If however, you're a good fighter with training, it's a different thing cos you can easily submit him with a simple well applied choke.
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2022
sultan1014:

All join ma, the leg is also a part of the body na.. Shebi if i get fat 2moro,my legs go fat join grin grin grin

I don hear...
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by RB1330(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yes I will.. cry cry grin
Shey you sef get better shape?!
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by sultan1014(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

I don hear...
Ohhhh!! Finally she agrees....
Don't mind me o, I'm just messing with u.
Have a nice day...
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
sultan1014:
Ohhhh!! Finally she agrees.... Don't mind me o, I'm just messing with u. Have a nice day...
No one messes with me. You too!
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Ternistacle(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2022
It is well.... Continue. Make we wait on wedding day.
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by bashh12(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2022
This girl go Sabi Bleep ooooo
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by SilvanusII(m): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
And this is unique how?
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Ishilove: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh his locs... cheesy
Reading most of your comment is so soothing.. grin
Ishi hope you are doing great? cheesy
I'm doing good, dear. Just using this green forum to unwind smiley
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by msMonyei: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

And who/what is a Delilah?

Stop forming woke. Wake and bake does not mean waking up to smoke a joint. It is reserved for dopebois who wake up to cook dope. Listen to wake and bake by Kodak Black to understand.
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kaycee54321:

True talk, but then again, if you're just good at boxing, he may not even let you box. If he's physically stronger than you (due to the weights he lifts) and he grabs you in close quarters, you're toast.

Well, you are right about that.

Something similar happened to me during my undergraduate days, when I fought a judo artist.

His roughhousing made it difficult for me to find a spot for my fists.

But if this bodybuilder can't fight and is trusting only on his physique, then I will hit him from a distance, and run a ring around him.

With all his muscles, he will tire eventually.

If however, you're a good fighter with training, it's a different thing cos you can easily submit him with a simple well applied choke.

That is supposing the bodybuilder can fight, though.

But it is a great move that you have shared.

Much appreciated.
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by pansophist(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The mistake you people keep making is that bodybuilding means that you can beat anyone.

Except you are good at boxing, I will beat you up like a child, even with my big belle cheesy

A bodyshot to open you up, and an uppercut, and you will sleep, even with all the iron condemn job you do at the gym.

Remember how the fatty Andy Ruiz beat up the muscular Anthony Joshua? Even Fury does not look like your typical heavyweight with his flabby belly, but yet he is the best heavyweight boxer of this generation of heavyweight boxers.

I have excellent boxing skills, and even though I have added weight over the years (especially around the tummy), I can still box well.

My point is: "No be by muscles."

Stop making that mistake.

Alaye why you come assume say I no sabi fight na? grin

You learn boxing before, me still de box until now. And na kickboxing I learn wella. That your belle wey big so, na your biggest disadvantage if I handle you. grin

Your agility, maneuverability, and speed go likely de basic. Of course you fit throw blow, but that's if you see me catch na. Na to pin you for ground like snake and strangle you until you surrender.

Sebi you sabi throw blow, no wahala. At most, na one blow go touch me wey I go mostly reduce the impact by blocking it with my hands, but if I enter your opening and grab you, it is finished. For 80% of the match, na for ground you de.

Alaye, calm down cool

1 Like

Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:

Alaye why you come assume say I no sabi fight na? grin

You learn boxing before, me still de box until now. And na kickboxing I learn wella. That your belle wey big so, na your biggest disadvantage if I handle you. grin

Your agility, maneuverability, and speed go likely de basic. Of course you fit throw blow, but that's if you see me catch na. Na to pin you for ground like snake and strangle you until you surrender.

Sebi you sabi throw blow, no wahala. At most, na one blow go touch me wey I go mostly reduce the impact by blocking it with my hands, but if I enter your opening and grab you, it is finished. For 80% of the match, na for ground you de.

Alaye, calm down cool

Another mistake you will make is to think that a big belly is a disadvantage grin

Actually, it is a big advantage. It acts as a shock absorber.

However, muscle is a great disadvantage. It is heavy, and it will weigh you down.

I am very light on my feet. Something I take very great pride in. I can dance all day, at least for as long as it takes to weigh you down. grin

The only advantage I see you have over me is the kick, as per your kickboxing experience.
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by iTearHerToto: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

This could be us but he chose to swallow the PILL cry

op congratulations!!? That lady is pretty hopefully you guys have all girls that look like her

Modified: is that your apartment or a hotel room?

If that is her phone on the bed kindly fix the screen for her smiley (don't worry no one will call you a simp)
You ain't got no ass that's why he left. No cap angry
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by usah4(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
The picture is really funny. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Coolgent(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:
God when?

Inside jean d leg dey like that, what if.....just what if? grin
Enemy of progress.
Are u related to President Buhari
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by Tinymayour: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:

Who be this?

Wudegbe ni .. see head like cocoa yam root
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Coolgent:
Enemy of progress. Are u related to President Buhari

We're all related one way or the other. Are you happy now??
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Coolgent:
Enemy of progress. Are u related to President Buhari

We're all related one way or the other. Are you happy now??
Re: Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware by qekng40(f): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Tinymayour:

Wudegbe ni .. see head like cocoa yam root

Find food chop so that you go fit reason your life wella.. I'm sorry for your state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / My Engagement Is About To Be Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.