Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigeria Girls Nawa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls Nawa (788 Views)

Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls Nawa by Rhado: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
So I met this girl sometime sometime in 2020, she gave me her number but we’ve not seen each other again since then but we chat on WhatsApp. Sometimes our chat will be cool and fun and sometimes she will want to use me to practice “how to be a celebrity”. Me I will just dey my dey whenever she comes with such attitude. She will come up with excuses if I request for us to see. She later got admission at unical last year to study nursing (according to her).
I stopped chatting her and replying her status for sometime and one day she replied the last message I sent her weeks ago. We started chatting that day and she was acting soo friendly, though she acts like that most times but this time it was different. Before you know what was happening she said I should buy her sharwama, ice cream or cake, I said “but you’re in calabar, how can I do that” and she said I should send her money (2k) to buy it. Immediately I knew where all the extraordinary friendliness was headed. I told her to calm down since she will be around this Easter, I will buy all of them for her which will be more than the 2k she was asking for. We dragged back and forth until she noticed I was going to give in to her request and she stopped and the chat also stopped.
Later she uploaded a video on her status on WhatsApp with caption “paid her a visit at agbani” and I replied “so you’re In Enugu” that was when I remembered ASUU is on strike. She replied and said “she visited agbani road in calabar” jesu, nne fear God small, for my mind I said you will visit New Haven in Akwa ibom soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Rhado: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
Today we agreed to see but I knew I would go because I’m not really feeling fine and so I didn’t call. Then this night I purposely chatted her up to play the victim and na there another billing start.
Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Rhado: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2022
I for like upload the screenshots of our chat but don’t know if that will be cool.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by diogo23: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Fear Nigeria girls, they're more deadly than snake

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rhado:
I for like upload the screenshots of our chat but don’t know if that will be cool.

A real man dosent bring petty issues like this to social media
Most real men focus on providing solutions hence making mad money from there
They also don't allow women distract them as every time is well budgeted for and used for something productive
In English, ignore the sissy and focus on growing yourself in every area till u find a matured woman that makes u happy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Moeman: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
chai....i'm sure u nearly fainted when you heard d lie
Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Candidlady: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
Rhado:

Seriously lipsrsealed you don't know if it will be cool? But when writing/typing all this gibberish you never thought if it is going to be cool or not bring the issue on here?

What is there to hide again. Kindly upload the chat. Iwanna confirm something
Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Brian47(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Agbani for calabar grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are this ppl really that dumb?
Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by posty56: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
only mumu person go take Nigeria girls seriously especially jambiyes, imagine replying my message I sent you after three weeks,mbanu ,my pride,ego,and self worth no go gree ,OP go and develop yourself and stop replying people status for replying sake ,stop feeding people ego

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Solofresh2: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Women and their manipulative ways.They don't care about others, they only care about themselves
They are very selfish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hehehehe grin grin
Wahala for who dey carry our matter for head.
Una head go soon break. tongue
Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Rhado: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
Moeman:
chai....i'm sure u nearly fainted when you heard d lie
Initially I believed sha because here in Enugu we have areas like, Adelabu, odudukoko, Kano street. Local man has never been to calabar before.
Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Rhado: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Seriously lipsrsealed you don't know if it will be cool? But when writing/typing all this gibberish you never thought if it is going to be cool or not bring the issue on here?

What is there to hide again. Kindly upload the chat. Iwanna confirm something

Zukwa nu Ike nwata nwanyi.
Re: Nigeria Girls Nawa by Rhado: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
posty56:
only mumu person go take Nigeria girls seriously especially jambiyes, imagine replying my message I sent you after three weeks,mbanu ,my pride,ego,and self worth no go gree ,OP go and develop yourself and stop replying people status for replying sake ,stop feeding people ego
Bro abeg I produce paints and I also do painting and marble effect. I do wallpaper installation and I’m currently learning POP. I’m also a computer engineering graduate, I have my Comptia A+ Cert. whichever you get connect for abeg link me.

(1) (Reply)

Sagging Breasts? Here's Why / What It Means When A Woman Cries When Proposed To / Look At Your Contacts, Do You Have 3 People You Can Call If You Need 15k Urgentl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.