Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) (53425 Views)

Meet Lee Su Jin, The 51-year-old Lady Who Looks Half Her Age (photos) / Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Mryacks: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Gal Gadot is the most beautiful and she looks younger. Everything about her is just nice, ranging from her career, lifestyle etc.

She's my love but she's not aware. wink

Do you know Condola Rashad? She's black and very beautiful also. She's 35 while her mom, Phylicia Rashad, is 73 and still have that beauty.

I will fight you for Gal Gadot ooh... grin grin
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2022
quentin06:
We will all grow old, let's stop demonizing old people, aging is a state of mind too.

The mind is where a lot of people truly age....
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by usah4(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2022
BLACK is beautiful.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Reverse Technology...is God not wonderful.
grin grin grin tongue

Shameless Nigerians trying so hard to repackage an ancestor because of political power!!!
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

How can Morbius be 50 and be looking like that?!! shocked

Leto truly has vampire strains in his blood! No other explanation can suffice!
My dear, even younger men don't look this good

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

My dear, even younger men don't look this good

I have learnt a lot about lifestyle and aging...

Peace of mind, healthy living, and exercise can make a man or woman delay actual aging for a long time. This is factual!

Some people actually start showing obvious signs of aging after 60, while their counterparts started before 40!
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Gal Gadot is the most beautiful and she looks younger. Everything about her is just nice, ranging from her career, lifestyle etc.

She's my love but she's not aware. wink

Do you know Condola Rashad? She's black and very beautiful also. She's 35 while her mom, Phylicia Rashad, is 73 and still have that beauty.
I know Phylicia, but not Candola, mostly because of the Cosby Show. Beauty runs in their genes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by ElValiente(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Russell Crowe my man. Greatest movie of all time. Gladiator.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have learnt a lot about lifestyle and aging...

Peace of mind, healthy living, and exercise can make a man or woman delay actual aging for a long time. This is factual!

Some people actually start showing obvious signs of aging after 60, while their counterparts started before 40!
People like my mum who is in her 60s but has just three strands of grey hair grin
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by macho44(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I love me some Mads Mikkelson. Scandanivian men are so hot embarassed

He is a former dancer, you know. In my next life I want to be a dancer. In this life cold Pepsi is not allowing my joints see road.

Iron Man is also very well put together. Amazing how handsome these men are, with just a few years away from 60.
Mr Ibu nko? grin
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2022
macho44:

Mr Ibu nko? grin
Biko leave those ones grin grin
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by phr0nesis(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Is Elliot a man or a woman? I don't even understand these people again
He used to be Ellen page

Sorry for quoting you. I didn't know someone had already provided an answer
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2022
phr0nesis:

He used to be Ellen page

Sorry for quoting you. I didn't know someone had already provided an answer
I just went through her Wiki page and I was so confused. These people are crazy.

She is biologically a woman and chopping of her breasts and sewing on a penis will not change that immutable fact.

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Angelfrost:

Shameless Nigerians trying so hard to repackage an ancestor because of political power!!!

Omo u don see am now. If u talk now they will call u an IPOB. They simply don't want to move forward positively like the rest of the developed world. What a pity.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by JOemmy(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
So cool

So adorable

And super interesting smiley

These men and women makes the world one global village for everyone to enjoy every moment of your life.

I can never forget Samuel Jackson on coming to America. When he showed up with pulp action in an eatery joint and demanded for money.

But almighty Akeem and his bodyguard prove him wrong tongue.

Samuel Jackson na real ancestor for Hollywood never even knew he was featured in that movie got to rewatch it again.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by davillian(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Modafucker... What?? shocked
See tinunbu mate grin
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by rolams(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
All I have to say is: black is beautiful!
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Modafucker... What?? shocked

grin
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by abeliver: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ryan Reynolds
Kevin Hart
Tiffany Haddish
?

anyway Zendaya is a testimony that having Big Boobs means nothing...Tom Holland na one lucky bastard
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2022

1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by VenumX: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Is Elliot a man or a woman? I don't even understand these people again

Na woman wey say she wan be man.

Na confirmed tranny now.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Iseoluwani: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Macaulay Culkin...*sucks teeth*.

Phew! embarassed I'm surprised he is older than Superman (Cavill). Culkin definitely did not age well. AT ALL.

Jared Leto's eyes though... He can comfortably play the white man's version of Jesus of Nazareth. And he is 50years old!! Wawu kiss

Been a child star really affected his mindset, too much weed he had to do rehab so many times before been fit like this
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by miketayo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Willem Defoe is my favorite method actor, and I had no idea he is up to 66. Wow.

He looks way older than Samuel L Jackson
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by VenumX: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Some Latinos and mixed race people age better than blacks.

But Asians win in cake. cheesy
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by RedPilChurchBoy: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Black skin is bae.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Agent Ethan Hunt of the mission impossible franchise is looking ever young,still does his stunts. Mr equalizer isn't looking good like his age mate Jackie Chan
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Waiting to see Mr Ibu and his age mate... cool

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Jamie Foxx is 53?? shocked

And Paul Rudd seems to be aging backwards... Like Ben Buttons cheesy

Will Ferrel looks like someone's favourite elderly uncle, while Jamie Foxx looks like someone's manchelor boyfriend

Not everything you see is natural. Most of these guys have worked on themselves.

Well, I cannot doubt the power of eating good food, exercising, and having good rest. But I want you to know that nature is nature. But these guys have a way of beating nature before it shows.

The only example I will show you is Foxx. He fixed his bald hair, and I am sure he has worked on his facial wrinkles too. Some take botox, and many other stuff.

Do not underestimate what money can give you. It can make you look younger and prolong your life if you are willing to do it rightly. It is not by doing senseless cosmetic surgery, but there are procedures you can go for which will come out well. Then, add eating good food (organic natural vegetables and proteins), cultivating good habits, and exercising well.

Of course, anyone can do it. There is nothing wrong if you decide to remove your belly fat if it's hard via exercise. Nothing wrong with having a simple procedure to remove wrinkles on your face if not too dangerous. And nothing wrong with fixing bald hair before it is too late. Everything is about being enlightened and having enough Benjamin Frankin in your pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by MufasaLion: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

I know Phylicia, but not Candola, mostly because of the Cosby Show. Beauty runs in their genes

Yes, beauty runs in the gene. You need to see the series, Billions. She was excellent in the movie!
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by phr0nesis(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

I just went through her Wiki page and I was so confused. These people are crazy.

She is biologically a woman and chopping of her breasts and sewing on a penis will not change that immutable fact.
And the western world encourages it a lot. I remember the year Bruce Jenner became Caitlyn Jenner, you needed to see the amount of praise and accolades he/she received.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by sync(f): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Black don’t crack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? / Davido Is Putting On Some Weight . . . He Now Has A Little Belly On Him!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.