Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) (53427 Views)

Meet Lee Su Jin, The 51-year-old Lady Who Looks Half Her Age (photos) / Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Boomboost(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Oval face and less wrinkles makes one look younger. Regular face massage loading... cool
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by thesicilian: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Time flies, yeah?
Indeed. Makes me realize that I too am not getting any younger.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Samuel L Jackson is really old, damn! shocked
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2022
KingOfTerror:
shebi Dem don ban you abi?
My next plan na to locate you make my hands touch you small.
Yes, I've been banned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2022
Melonny:
Zendaya is 25? What!
Black skin rocks
brah!!!!!

It's fvcking shocking...
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by 2rez: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2022
shocked
Mila Kunis looks way much older than Lupita, deng! It shows that brown skin is golden. Know that & know peace. Una bleachers when wan turn Michael Jackson, make una continue oh...

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2022
Nollywood guys no get date of birth

5 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Shegzdave: 9:05am On Mar 21, 2022
Tallesty1:
Them dey use football age grin

2 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 9:25am On Mar 21, 2022
Tallesty1:
Theirs is football age

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by ellizy(m): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2022
So Samuel L. Jackson Seniour Tinibu
E get as e be ooo

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by chatinent: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2022
How come Samuel Jackson looks younger than Willem Defoe upon their age difference?
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by MansoryMX(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2022
I love this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by folake4u(f): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Two legends. I thought Denzel was in his mid 50s, not late 60s. Good heavens, I am shocked.

I grew up watching Jackie and for me, this man will never age. NEVER cry

Tom Cruise is 59 and still does his own stunts. This one weak me. E weak me gaaaaan. HenryDion will be proud undecided

Omooooooo! Jackie Chan senior my papa oh.
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2022
folake4u:

Omooooooo! Jackie Chan senior my papa oh.
shocked shocked
He senior my papa too.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by folake4u(f): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

He senior my papa too.

These people have aged gracefully and they don't even look it.
It all boils down to lifestyle sha.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2022
Reverse Technology...is God not wonderful.
grin grin grin tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Boss469(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Zendaya tongue
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by tuzle(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
A couple of them surprised me.

John Washington has his father's smile, and I'm pretty sure Denzel is proud of his boy.

Red pillers, take note.
this Elliot page is no longer a woman, because I am confused o. She was in umbrella academy and kitty pride in X-Men. So I was shocked when I saw he on google
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2022
folake4u:

These people have aged gracefully and they don't even look it.
It all boils down to lifestyle sha.
Lifestyle and strict regimens supervised by doctors and dieticians. Some of them also have good genes, like gaby's father who is 77 but does not look a day over 63.

3 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Karleb(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2022
Melonny:
Zendaya is 25? What!
Black skin rocks

This black skin rocks na lie.

Tom Holland is 25 too and looks younger than Zendaya.

It's more about your gene than your race.

That Paul Rudd guy still dey amaze me. He would easily pass for a 35 year old or less.

Jamie Fox.
Tom Cruise.
Doctor Strange.
Samuel Jackson.

These people are ageless.

5 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2022
tuzle:
this Elliot page is no longer a woman, because I am confused o. She was in umbrella academy and kitty pride in X-Men. So I was shocked when I saw he on google
Is Elliot a man or a woman? I don't even understand these people again
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Omo see Salma hayek still look super sexy at 55 shocked .
Even our naija girls no fine reach like this at 30 sef cheesy , definitely using her pix as my screen saver for this week cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Karleb(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Reverse Technology...is God not wonderful.
grin grin grin tongue

Black skin rocks. tongue
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by folake4u(f): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Lifestyle and strict regimens supervised by doctors and dieticians. Some of them also have good genes, like gaby's father who is 77 but does not look a day over 63.

Yeah true. That good genes also is an added advantage.

I want to be like them when I grow up. smiley
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Golan007: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Willem Defoe is my favorite method actor, and I had no idea he is up to 66. Wow.

He's definitely among my top 10.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Benjax4all: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Most White call black monkey, now compare d white and d black at d same age, black still look young and handsome
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by tuzle(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Is Elliot a man or a woman? I don't even understand these people again
He was a woman before, then are name was Ellen page. He came out as a transgender 2020. I attached pics as a female and male

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by kushme: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Two legends. I thought Denzel was in his mid 50s, not late 60s. Good heavens, I am shocked.

I grew up watching Jackie and for me, this man will never age. NEVER cry

Tom Cruise is 59 and still does his own stunts. This one weak me. E weak me gaaaaan. HenryDion will be proud undecided

So Jackie and Denzel na mate..

One babe for school that year go dey ask me, "why are you feeling like Denzel Washington?
We get swag that year....
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by morikee: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Melonny:
Zendaya is 25? What!
Black skin rocks

I love this Girl like Mad

Rue
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Now let's do some ladies.

Make up or not, Lupita's skin is flawless. Dark chocolate and flawless. Ladies and gents, avoid bleaching because black don't crack. (Yes, men also bleach).

MufasaLion, see Gal Gadot your senior babe! cheesy She's a lot younger than I thought, and so grateful.
Gal gadot, looks weird, higher hairline no wonder she is an Israeli actress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor Reads The Bible In Cleavage-Baring Dress, Talks About 'Born Again' / Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.