Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) (53416 Views)

Meet Lee Su Jin, The 51-year-old Lady Who Looks Half Her Age (photos) / Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by BlackDuke(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Where is the ageless Eddie Murphy?

4 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Black is bae! Age with ease black man! White na Kpof kpof.

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Mumusaphire: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2022
U forgot to add tinubu and Charley boy
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2022
chatinent:
How come Samuel Jackson looks younger than Willem Defoe upon their age difference?
you can't compare blacks with white people, their genectics make ups are different. black aging is different from white entirely. that's why black aging looks good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Shegzdave: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2022
BlackDuke:
Where is the ageless Eddie Murphy?
You’re right,
I think Ishilove forget our Eddie sad

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ventura1: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Who are all these? Was hoping to see Kanayo O Kanayo and Saheed Balogun. I can reckon with less than 5% of these personalities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
shocked
Samuel L. Jackson doesn't look his age at all

3 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Richy4(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Reverse Technology...is God not wonderful.
grin grin grin tongue

cheesy cheesy
You are shaking the table too much...be careful so you don't break anything grin

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by HairyBalls: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Cillian Murphy!!!!! That's my guy!

Nigga with the private life and good at his craft. Sometimes, I feel he's underrated. Well, maybe because he's Irish. His role in Peaky Blinders really gave him more recognition now.

You didn't put my man, Ben Affleck, up there.
For real man

His role in peaky blinders was fvcking superb...like I don't think any other actor would have fit perfectly into that role...
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by kolaaderin: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Modafucker... What?? shocked

I m in shock with Samuel L Jackson. 73 he looks 20 years way younger.

2 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy
You are shaking the table too much...be careful so you don't break anything grin

grin grin grin tongue
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by AbuAeesha: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2022
its no longer news that most of the black skin actors look younger than their white skin counterparts

2 Likes

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2022
We will all grow old, let's stop demonizing old people, aging is a state of mind too.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Odunharry(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Macaulay Culkin...*sucks teeth*.

Phew! embarassed I'm surprised he is older than Superman (Cavill). Culkin definitely did not age well. AT ALL.

Jared Leto's eyes though... He can comfortably play the white man's version of Jesus of Nazareth. And he is 50years old!! Wawu kiss
So Tobey Maguire is older than Sups?wahala..
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by gonkin(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Paul rudd looks good
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2022
tuzle:
He was a woman before, then are name was Ellen page. He came out as a transgender 2020. I attached pics as a female and male
These people are so confused. Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by GloriousGbola: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:

These people are so confused. Jesus Christ

i present you the wachouski pronouns grin
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Ishilove: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i present you the wachouski pronouns grin
Those ones are just tragic.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by LastProphet: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Cillian Murphy!!!!! That's my guy!

Nigga with the private life and good at his craft. Sometimes, I feel he's underrated. Well, maybe because he's Irish. His role in Peaky Blinders really gave him more recognition now.

You didn't put my man, Ben Affleck, up there.

You are really good to know Cillian Murphy's worth. He's terribly underrated
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Maxxim: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2022
See my guy up there the fvcking peaky blinders, Cilian Murphy. I just like em. Keanu Reeves too those are my best actors.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by abdulwassi(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Please where are they from? I don't know any of them.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by amorprincesa: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Samuel L Jackson
Tom Cruise

Wow wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2022
Caucasians clearly age poorly compared to other races...

Africans are blessed with good physical genes!

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Macaulay Culkin...*sucks teeth*.

Phew! embarassed I'm surprised he is older than Superman (Cavill). Culkin definitely did not age well. AT ALL.

Jared Leto's eyes though... He can comfortably play the white man's version of Jesus of Nazareth. And he is 50years old!! Wawu kiss

How can Morbius be 50 and be looking like that?!! shocked

Leto truly has vampire strains in his blood! No other explanation can suffice!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends / Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.