Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) (53417 Views)

Meet Lee Su Jin, The 51-year-old Lady Who Looks Half Her Age (photos) / Some Black Celebrities Who Never Seem To Age (Photos) / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by NdakoIb(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
kiss
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by NdakoIb(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
No Nollywood actors.....na wa for youuu
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
dawnomike:
Samuel L Jackson is really old...!!!

How old you think he was in coming to america?
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by kkins25(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Remembered facts about actors is really stressful for me.. I remember embarrassing myself trying to impress a crus with "william c morgan" ashey na "morgan freeman"..the babe corrected me... Embarrassing moment that was.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Pedyson: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
OP, you tried
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Pootle: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
you no put Yul Edoche and me
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Maghan37: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice and unique post bro. I know most of this celebrities by name but i never gave much attention to their names. Thanks bro i truly appreciate this post. It is a good one.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Will Smith looks like one of Abiola's children
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by We4all: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Not everything you see is natural. Most of these guys have worked on themselves.

Well, I cannot doubt the power of eating good food, exercising, and having good rest. But I want you to know that nature is nature. But these guys have a way of beating nature before it shows.

The only example I will show you is Foxx. He fixed his bald hair, and I am sure he has worked on his facial wrinkles too. Some take botox, and many other stuff.

Do not underestimate what money can give you. It can make you look younger and prolong your life if you are willing to do it rightly. It is not by doing senseless cosmetic surgery, but there are procedures you can go for which will come out well. Then, add eating good food (organic natural vegetables and proteins), cultivating good habits, and exercising well.

Of course, anyone can do it. There is nothing wrong if you decide to remove your belly fat if it's hard via exercise. Nothing wrong with having a simple procedure to remove wrinkles on your face if not too dangerous. And nothing wrong with fixing bald hair before it is too late. Everything is about being enlightened and having enough Benjamin Frankin in your pocket.

You just nailed it. Most of their looks ain’t natural.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Banbanna(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
Two legends. I thought Denzel was in his mid 50s, not late 60s. Good heavens, I am shocked.

I grew up watching Jackie and for me, this man will never age. NEVER cry

Tom Cruise is 59 and still does his own stunts. This one weak me. E weak me gaaaaan. HenryDion will be proud undecided

Tom Cruise looks keeps me wondering if it's all natural his aging process or perhaps he's using some artificial substances or surgery to kinda reverse or delay the process. The likes of him and even Will Smith makes one want 2 think that there might be medicine against old age after all
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by skywalker240(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ishilove:
A couple of them surprised me.

John Washington has his father's smile, and I'm pretty sure Denzel is proud of his boy.

Red pillers, take note.
In everything you post

You couldn't even put

Jonny Depp

Orlando Bloom

Milla Jovovic

Brad Pitt

Elijah Wood Vs Macaulay Culkin

Charlize Theron

angry angry angry
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by apatheticme(f): 3:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Ventura1:
Who are all these? Was hoping to see Kanayo O Kanayo and Saheed Balogun. I can reckon with less than 5% of these personalities

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Chai, this is funny aswear!!
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Omo see Salma hayek still look super sexy at 55 shocked .
Even our naija girls no fine reach like this at 30 sef cheesy , definitely using her pix as my screen saver for this week cheesy wink

The babe marry french billionaire,vice to LVHM if am not mistaken,the luxury firm that Rihanna's cosmetics are signed into.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Abuventure: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2022
My black niggas no dey quick old.
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Aidejay(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Very beautiful thread @ishilove. Enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
goldony:

The babe marry french billionaire,vice to LVHM if am not mistaken,the luxury firm that Rihanna's cosmetics are signed into.
She deserves it,
But the man na old man sha embarassed
Re: Actors You Didn't Know Are The Same Age (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ishilove:
A couple of them surprised me.

John Washington has his father's smile, and I'm pretty sure Denzel is proud of his boy.

Red pillers, take note.
Thank you for this abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinedu Okoli 'Mr. Flavour N'abania' Had A Child With Ugandan Celebrity ? / Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends / Jaruma Kneels Down To Serve Her Husband Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.