Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) (75890 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by PHINAS2016(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with that, if ladies fear being stripped naked and men fear being burn to death , then our society will be for good

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by DominionGreat: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2022
This is the same lady that was caught stealing clothes and was beaten from Benue State.. And one Abuja pastor delivered her and gave her cash...

So it's either the news is a repeat or she stole again
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Would you have said the same thing if the thief was a man?
delzbaba:
Half of the men there have something else on their mind.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Say no to jungle justice
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by tuzle(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2022
stamapro:
Stripping her shows the deprived and perverted mind of those men. She caused it for herself anyway. If not that she stole, which of those stupid man can ask her to strip in public?
they also strip men too. Reading comments in this news made me shake my head. I can see some people saying there is hunger in the land so they don't blame, some are even calling the people who caught her as hypocrite. I don't understand this. If it were a man instead would u all have said the same thing. Someone was caught stealing, so they should celebrate her abi, so many more can do the same. I don't support jungle justice but we should condemn what is bad and stop the mentality of because he stills, I can also steal. And If u all had watched the video, u would have seen that she wasn't even dealt with like that, if it was a guy he would have received times ten of her punishment.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by gidado14(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1j0tykAzys
Otom dey una de beat innocent thief when commander in thief dey state government house.

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by advanceDNA: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Mooh247:
Kenya is trying to criminalise this act of stripping women at any given provocation, I think Nigeria needs such laws... Everyone has the right to human diginity, even a thief

It’s funny how dignity and thief sounds in the same sentence
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by jcross19: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Mickykarim:
This is uncivilized, inhuman and demeaning. Jungle justice is not the solution. Makes us lower animals too. Whatever she might have done wrong does not justify DEHUMANISING her.

Everybody in Nigeria now becoming worthy of the jungle.
stay there dey type grammar!! Everybody is angry, so go and work, stop stealing ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SmartGadgetz: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
qekng40:
I blame the government and society.

which sane society does this?

But burning the men with tire seem normal. I don't support jungle justice but my question now is that why can't mobs burn women thief like the way they burn men thief?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
Wrong way to handle such situations. Why not just hand her over to the police
will the police help the matter? they will arrest the person and collect money train the person on how to theif in a better way and released the person to the society, and the person will act in a different strategy, against the society.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by fennels007(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Sharrap there!

Have you ever experienced armed robbery? If you do, you will hate thieves and wouldn't be against subjecting them to inhumane treatment if they are caught red-handed.

Mickykarim:
This is uncivilized, inhuman and demeaning. Jungle justice is not the solution. Makes us lower animals too. Whatever she might have done wrong does not justify DEHUMANISING her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
finishmatter:

You are so right.

And to think that men are the ones taking side with women.

But will never take sides with men.

Some men are misandrist
Lets not even make it a gender thing, public disgrace is for both sexes, I mean ,its so bad that a lady should want to try to steal,do you know what it means,it means she has no atom of shame, and this sick people here be throwing emotions,wait till she joins in planning a kidnap or robbery that ends up killing more innocent souls and causing more families bitter... here were am from,there re too many bitter victims of robbery who never got justice and jesus know say if them catch you ,just wait make them catch ...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Where were you when men are being beaten and burned for stealing. Why are you a hypocrite?
Where was your condemnation when men are being beating and burned for stealing?

Something similar is happening to a woman and all of a sudden you want women to be protected?

[s]
obedience4:
We are in 2022 and things like this still happens..
Women are not protected in Nigeria..
No woman should be forces to endure such treatment..
Illiteracy has eaten deep into Nigeria populace.
Even if she stole she would have been handed over to the police.
Women should be protected
[/s]
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SmartGadgetz: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:
BLACK HEARTS..

BUT CAN'T DO THIS TO THEIR USELESS OFFICIALS IN THE GOVERNMENT FIELDS

Are you supporting her thief? Men are always discriminated always, if na man dem go burn am...
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by eallstar: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Freestainworld:
Once a woman is caught in anything illegal in Nigeria, they must make sure they strip her naked instead of handling her over to the security operatives, nawaoo
Do you say this trash when male counterparts are roasted?

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 9:17am On Mar 21, 2022
stamapro:
Stripping her shows the deprived and perverted mind of those men. She caused it for herself anyway. If not that she stole, which of those stupid man can ask her to strip in public?

And when a man is stripped in public?
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by neonly: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Sirpc:

So, nah burning which their male counterparts are subjected to is better?

Don't answer d mofo
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
johnnychuks:
will the police help the matter? they will arrest the person and collect money train the person on how to theif in a better way and released the person to the society, and the person will act in a different strategy, against the society.
I swear, people go to prison and join bigger and more sophisticated gangs there in prison,i don't support jungle justice but am not either going to judge those people for disgracing the lady,i mean ,she was caught red handed not like on assumptions..i don't think she will dare try to steal again considering treatment she got
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by neonly: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
delzbaba:
Half of the men there have something else on their mind.

Like u
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by obedience4(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
angelfallz:
Where were you when men are being beaten and burned for stealing. Why are you a hypocrite?
Where was your condemnation when men are being beating and burned for stealing?

Something similar is happening to a woman and all of a sudden you want women to be protected?

[s][/s]

I have always been a supporter of the rule of law..
No body in it's right mind will support jungle justice..
Cheers mate
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SmartGadgetz: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2022
obedience4:
We are in 2022 and things like this still happens..
Women are not protected in Nigeria..
No woman should be forces to endure such treatment..
Illiteracy has eaten deep into Nigeria populace.
Even if she stole she would have been handed over to the police.
Women should be protected

Trash, men nko?
If na man now you for dey condemn am, condemn her act, anything dey do to her is deserved, I don't pray they burn her.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by edosignature(m): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Same retarded fools will hails & sings praises to politicians who have steal & continually stealing their birth right.

Poverty is a cancer that has eaten deep into the mental faculty of most illiterate. Nigerians
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Jeon(f): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Are you supporting her thief? Men are always discriminated always, if na man dem go burn am...

stealing is not good..
2 I didn't support her
3 I always discriminate jungle justice
4 Nigerians should channel the energy of the jungle justice towards the government officials that are misleading this country, and you will see a proper development growth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by emeone: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
They should strip politicians..
They are the original thief, not petty civilians that are driven by hunger.

We should wake up.
Only Tinubu do u know how much he has stolen

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Mickykarim:

Voice don loud because na woman
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
When will this barbarism stop. Stripping petty thieves naked, Lynching or burning them is very barbaric.

It would be better to hearing if this jungle justice is carried out on CONFIRMED ritual killer
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2022
This one go finally give birth to a thief...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Turned Back At Gbagada By Protesters Who Refused To Accept N2000 Bribe / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.