Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,875 members, 7,956,303 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) (79330 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by JATMAN91: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Its unfair if the approach to stealing is to strip a lady naked, this country hard o make we try they calm down.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by qekng40(f): 11:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Hypocrisy extraordinary. You should be roasted alive for this sacrilegious statement.
Drink water, na your family them go roast!
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2022
delzbaba:
Half of the men there have something else on their mind.

Half? You mean 99%

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Jeon(f): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Raping a thief? When my horses could help me do that?
I would gladly give that thief to my horses and donkeys to have their turns after which I give the thief a slow painful death by gouging out its eyeballs and feeding it to my dogs.
You better not bring your thieving nature near me, I got zero patience for theiving individual's and their sympathisers

UR LAMENTATION.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by usah4(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Ecos:
angry Tiv and thief na 5&6

Watch your mouth there oh, don't use one bean to insult others.
Tell me which Tribe does not steal in this life.

Go ahead and prosecute the Government because they are the worst of it all.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SammieRichie: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2022
I wish we could also publicly beat and strip naked these political office holders stealing and striping us everyday
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Na rccg catch am? cheesy
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Efficiency7: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2022
This same lady/girl was the lady that was posted here few months ago, who was also caught after she scaled the fence to steal some wrappers in mkd, and last month or so, a pastor in Abj claimed to have healed her from this act of stealing, giving her some money to empower her, Hw I wish I can find the link to that post here.
And today here she is again, been paraded for same crime.

Modified.

Here is the link to the previous trend.

https://www.nairaland.com/7007280/pastor-wiseman-delivers-lady-caught/2
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2022
The man with the whip was hungry to see her naked body cheesy but in the end she was never stripped totally, the market reps gave her mercy after she knelt and pleaded to them also she was never really beaten too much other than a handful of measured strikes from the whip.

Jungle justice is very wrong and authorities should prosecute perpetrators.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by freedomchild: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Mickykarim:
This is uncivilized, inhuman and demeaning. Jungle justice is not the solution. Makes us lower animals too. Whatever she might have done wrong does not justify DEHUMANISING her.
G
Everybody in Nigeria now becoming worthy of the jungle.
very bad
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by KingsleyIsrael: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2022
This is just one problem Benue has a lot of petty thieves both make and female never you trust a Benue lady with your property because even ear piece she will steal talk much of N20 note, if she had been successful she would have been bragging that the victim 'loose guard' or that she loose guard that mumu. A typical Benue girl don't leave your belongings in her care.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Getsaved(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Mickykarim:
This is uncivilized, inhuman and demeaning. Jungle justice is not the solution. Makes us lower animals too. Whatever she might have done wrong does not justify DEHUMANISING her.

I understand you. I want to ask you, have you been kidnapped before? Has your younger daughter or siblings been kidnapped and never found up to today? have you seen where women sell children to ritualist to be slaughtered for money rituals? have you experienced a full robbery operation where young girls are dragged into the Bush or toilet and raped several times (worst still, raped in their husband's presence)? Has your madam sent you to charge her phone only to be stolen by a girl at gun point and you were driven from your job? Have you been told by an armed robber to lie down with others during their operation and a woman heavy with child shot in your presence with her blood splashing all over you? The list goes on.

Most people who speak like you have never experience the gory of robbers, kidnapper, bandit, ritualist - these people have no civilised way of dealing with their victims.

The only people we may pity for are those accused wrongly.

You will understand better if your only source of lively hood is stolen from you by any gender - corruption and evil knows no race, krid or gender

Let those who are genuinely caught as thieves face whatever they see, whether civilised or uncivilized. For every action has its consequence.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2022
Mickykarim:

Stop stating rubbish. You dehumanize yourself by stealing and not working like other humans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Obinnasmart:

What fucking dignity,,what so dignifying about stealing,abeg let me get banned..you individuals can think straight out from ur anus ... imagine
That in a 21st century world, u think that a woman or even a man caught stealing should be stripped naked shows how low ur mentality it. You don't deserve any response beyond this. Go find low thinking people like u to debate. Pervert!
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by sajmark(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1j0tykAzys
Thank God it was a woman, if it were to be a man now he would have been roasted before he can say cheese.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Schprobs: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chenu60:

Hypocrite if its was man they won't have naked him and beat hell out of him but when its comes to other gender they always use pity
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by fubsy: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why is it that in Nigeria, poor thieves are made to strip while rich thieves are elected into government and given chieftaincy titles?
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
What joy does Nigerians derive in jungle justice
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
eldoradoxx:
That in a 21st century world, u think that a woman or even a man caught stealing should be stripped naked shows how low ur mentality it. You don't deserve any response beyond this. Go find low thinking people like u to debate. Pervert!
Your full family na pervert,that you can not dialogue without using insulting words makes u a better pervert..idiot child of a stinking beast ..21st century my ass,in 21st century ,your mates are doing wonderfully well,in 21st century ,ur mates re making the world a better place ,and you, what have u to offer,agree with me,u re a fucking loser that's why u can come here to throw tantrum cos i told you stealing aint good.. you must be a bastard
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Freestainworld:
Once a woman is caught in anything illegal in Nigeria, they must make sure they strip her naked instead of handling her over to the security operatives, nawaoo
In that place you see, it is regardless of gender. She is lucky they didn't strip her completely. If it was a man you would have seen wound all over his body. His dick and balls dangling in the video.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ecos:
angry Tiv and thief na 5&6

Na Ibo theif we the see pass for this Nairaland oh!
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
planetE:
Benue ? What I know about benue girls B say Dem dey into prostitution. Na their calling B that, if u go any brothel, 18 out of 20 prostitutes wey go dey there go B Idoma * Tiv girls.

Instead of the lady to be stealing upandown, she for accept the calling wey her fellow benue girls don accept. She get yansh and big breast nah.
Where can I find Idoma prostitutes.. I go like Bleep one.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
BenDo63:
In that place you see, it is regardless of gender. She is lucky they didn't strip her completely. If it was a man you would have seen wound all over his body. His dick and balls dangling in the video.
Thats exactly what am saying ,most people drop comment without reasoning or rather i will say,they aint even got no reasoning at all..they will be acting holier but when u turn off the lights they become tigers,that is what most religion have done to so many Nigerians,it take away their sense of reasoning ,if it was a man,they would used brick,stone,club on him ,naked him ,my wife is even saying she is lucky they didnt even tear her to pieces cos thats what they do to men..they bounce on you,some will even be stabbing the criminal right there,some even bleed to death before they re burnt,now i don't support jungle Justice but this things happen cos the justice system is bad, people now take laws into their hands same way they take responsibility of almost everything ..if u get robbed,u dont bother going to the police station to report cos its useless thing to do,going to station to strike up an investigation will amount to you spending more ,now why will someone watch this video and start dropping comments like they re striping her cos she is a lady,thats sexism,thats why i say that most of u who claim to support the girl re worst,sexist is more worst crime against man and God...i am going to say, dignify yourself by staying away from anything that will taunt your image cos u re a human and not animal,if you dont want to be treated like an animal
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Ecos(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
BenDo63:

Na Ibo theif we the see pass for this Nairaland oh!
Olodo. U can't even write thief correctly. Weda u like it or not, most TIV's are thief. Go and hang urself

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Obinnasmart:

Your full family na pervert,that you can not dialogue without using insulting words makes u a better pervert..idiot child of a stinking beast ..21st century my ass,in 21st century ,your mates are doing wonderfully well,in 21st century ,ur mates re making the world a better place ,and you, what have u to offer,agree with me,u re a fucking loser that's why u can come here to throw tantrum cos i told you stealing aint good.. you must be a bastard
lt is Laughable that the same fellow who talked about 'fucking dignity' and reasoning through anus' expected a dignified response.
By the way, save your insults for yourself, your ignorance gave you out to early. You cannot be existing in a modern world and be thinking like a cave man. Only in the jungle or caves do people applaud striping people naked for any crime whatsoever.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
eldoradoxx:
lt is Laughable that the same fellow who talked about 'fucking dignity' and reasoning through anus' expected a dignified response.
By the way, save your insults for yourself, your ignorance gave you out to early. You cannot be existing in a modern world and be thinking like a cave man. Only in the jungle or caves do people applaud striping people naked for any crime whatsoever.
Like i said earlier,you must be a bastard
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chenu60:

Even though things are hard, stealing is never an option...no joy on the street. lipsrsealed

A lady stealing...mstchwww huge turn off undecided
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by MedicH: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Why she de steal na. Ashawo no de pay again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.