Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) (75975 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ecos:
Olodo. U can't even write thief correctly. Weda u like it or not, most TIV's are thief. Go and hang urself
how that one take kwansign me? How e take affect me?

But why the mention of Ibo the sting you? grin
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Loud it

Ecos:
angry Tiv and thief na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Old story. She has been rehabilitated by a kind pastor.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Obinnasmart:

Like i said earlier,you must be a bastard
Sure I am, if takes being a bastard to teach how to be civilized and that striping any human being naked or all acts of jungle justice for committing a crime is an assault on human dignity. Let it be that u learnt this from one bastard on nairaland, I will feel blessed for curing one ignorant fellow
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
See as she take armpits resemble ajepako
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Aguilar(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Fine girl like this
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Sure I am, if takes being a bastard to teach how to be civilized and that striping any human being naked or all acts of jungle justice for committing a crime is an assault on human dignity. Let it be that u learnt this from one bastard on nairaland, I will feel blessed for curing one ignorant fellow
I was right after all,you re a bastard
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Ecos(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
BenDo63:
how that one take kwansign me? How e take affect me?

But why the mention of Ibo the sting you? grin
Oga, go back to school. Simple English, u can't construct. Shame on u
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Jat33: 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
You the mad ba... Which Idoma are you talking about lipsrsealed
planetE:
Benue ? What I know about benue girls B say Dem dey into prostitution. Na their calling B that, if u go any brothel, 18 out of 20 prostitutes wey go dey there go B Idoma * Tiv girls.

Instead of the lady to be stealing upandown, she for accept the calling wey her fellow benue girls don accept. She get yansh and big breast nah.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ecos:
Oga, go back to school. Simple English, u can't construct. Shame on u

Mpkuru-mmiri nigga spotted cheesy
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kai na TIV dialect I dey hear there.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by AYNL: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
if na man e for don become ashes right now
thank God no jungle justice this time
say no to jungle justice
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Contekbbc: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
I'm ashamed of these ANIMALS I share country with,I swear
Those people should be made to face the full wrath of the LAW.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by victons(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Freestainworld:
Once a woman is caught in anything illegal in Nigeria, they must make sure they strip her naked instead of handling her over to the security operatives, nawaoo
Do you prefer she's burnt?
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Muchmore024: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
vikstandon:
Na old news...the girl has been delivered.
I was there live in Abuja. The Sunday she was delivered and the next Sunday she came with her dad for testimony.
Looking at the video, I'm shocked; she's being chastised in front of a church, and the chairs the people are sitting in are almost certainly from the church. On the other hand, a church in Abuja assisted her, delivered her, and stated that it was not her fault, but rather the work of the spirit within her. Different missions, two churches
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
omenkaLives:
Old story. She has been rehabilitated by a kind pastor.
hmmm sweets this one you dey comment for Benue matters cheesy kiss
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
She want to be settled by another Pastor like the other lady caught stealing clothes.
Adaptation for survival
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by VenumX: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Z00 world. undecided
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
She was not stripped, just half naked, i think some people there came to their senses. Stealing is still better than ritual killing.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Charli3benkz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ecos:
angry Tiv and thief na 5&6
Is this one mentally stable at all?
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Zacksnow(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Old story somebody that's has have been given redemption by one man of god she is leaving well and bless
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Charli3benkz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
planetE:
Benue ? What I know about benue girls B say Dem dey into prostitution. Na their calling B that, if u go any brothel, 18 out of 20 prostitutes wey go dey there go B Idoma * Tiv girls.

Instead of the lady to be stealing upandown, she for accept the calling wey her fellow benue girls don accept. She get yansh and big breast nah.
U are obviously not well.... I'd really like to know where ur from, it'll explain better on why u are so foolish to have spewed this rubbish from ur empty brain.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Muchmore024:

I was there live in Abuja. The Sunday she was delivered and the next Sunday she came with her dad for testimony.
Looking at the video, I'm shocked; she's being chastised in front of a church, and the chairs the people are sitting in are almost certainly from the church. On the other hand, a church in Abuja assisted her, delivered her, and stated that it was not her fault, but rather the work of the spirit within her. Different missions, two churches

Few know why they are called... The others are just enterprise!
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Veeryeasy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
If it were to be a man by now he would have been killed
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bluntguy:
Wrong way to handle such situations. Why not just hand her over to the police

Humans.

It they hand her over to the police and the police did not take any action, same people like you will still complain of how complacent and useless the police is.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by planetE(m): 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Charli3benkz:

U are obviously not well.... I'd really like to know where ur from, it'll explain better on why u are so foolish to have spewed this rubbish from ur empty brain.

E dey pain u. Go to any brothel near you, you go see say Tiv and Idoma girls go full there
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by rickleye: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mickykarim:
This is uncivilized, inhuman and demeaning. Jungle justice is not the solution. Makes us lower animals too. Whatever she might have done wrong does not justify DEHUMANISING her.

Everybody in Nigeria now becoming worthy of the jungle.

Better than them throwing a tire on her and burning her like they do the mail counterparts.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by tit(f): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Canibass
Have they finished eating her?
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
That is the same incident, you can see she is dressed the same.
Efficiency7:
This same lady/girl was the lady that was posted here few months ago, who was also caught after she scaled the fence to steal some wrappers in mkd, and last month or so, a pastor in Abj claimed to have healed her from this act of stealing, giving her some money to empower her, Hw I wish I can find the link to that post here.
And today here she is again, been paraded for same crime.

Modified.

Here is the link to the previous trend.

https://www.nairaland.com/7007280/pastor-wiseman-delivers-lady-caught/2
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Deenillah(m): 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
If na guy now na him already burnt carcass we for dey see now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User / Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.