Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) (79363 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2022
The juju around her waist did not make her disappear?
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Surprisingly, women were there watching while some useless men were ordering the poor girl to strip nude and they did nothing. The women there did not know that they were to stand for the dignity of womanhood and that striping a lady nude in the public is an attack on their own personalities.
Shameful!
What fucking dignity,,what so dignifying about stealing,abeg let me get banned..you individuals can think straight out from ur anus ... imagine
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 9:54am On Mar 21, 2022
If na man now , them go burn am to death! Wetin man do man sef?
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by obedience4(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2022
godwinstringed1:

You're probably a simp.

Keep on simping women.

Simp on!

Bro I have sister's I have a mum, I have females friends and cousins..
I don't need your opinion on my takes on issues..
So go f**k yourself

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2022
obedience4:

So go f**k yourself
Yeyeyeye,advice your sisters to stop stealing,is that too hard ,if not ,same fate might befall them .. Nigerians are angry
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Anonymous54: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2022
Freestainworld:
Once a woman is caught in anything illegal in Nigeria, they must make sure they strip her naked instead of handling her over to the security operatives, nawaoo

Shut the fucķ up.. if to say na man you guys go dey shout well deserved. If the world want gender equality then let the punishment dished out to men be dished to women too.. God save her say dem no burn am like dem dey burn other men..
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2022
Idoit perverts....waiting for her to strip so their soap can do justice to the memory.....what did she steal that you can't take her to police.

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by OscarJaden(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2022
TiV people of Benue are very barbaric
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

stealing is not good..
2 I didn't support her
3 I always discriminate jungle justice
4 Nigerians should channel the energy of the jungle justice towards the government officials that are misleading this country, and you will see a proper development growth.

A Sympathizer to a thief can only be a thief herself.
Only thieves support thieves.... Ur own disgrace is coming soon and na me go personally put tire for your neck pour petrol put kom light matches.
Female Thief sympathiser
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2022
Stripped naked? No, she wasn't because she still has her private parts being covered. Jungle justice should be discouraged though!
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Jeon(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

A Sympathizer to a thief can only be a thief herself.
Only thieves support thieves.... Ur own disgrace is coming soon and na me go personally put tire for your neck pour petrol put kom light matches.
Female Thief sympathiser

CRY ME A RIVER

men like you do the worst in a private place... like raping the criminal be it male or female, inserting an object inside their private parts

1 Like

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

You must be a thief to be sympathising with a thief.
Your own judgment day they kom
Make I catch u anyday, na roasting I go roast u straight

Make I give you address ...come roat me. Go Chop first, I understand your frustration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
obedience4:

So go f**k yourself

Shut up mumu
Who cares whether u have sisters or not?
You better advise your thieving sisters and mother to refrain from the act because the day we catch them ehn, stripping them naked would be child's play. We will patrol them round town in their unclothedness and give them slow painful death.
Female thief sympathiser
Fvcking simp
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Ochibaisik(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Very foolish comment.Average thinking of a dullard.They feel their tribe and ethnic group is supreme and innocent while forgetting that they are worse.Remove that foolishness from your brain and see the difference.
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Make I give you address ...come roat me. Go Chop first, I understand your frustration.

When these thieves transmogrify into potential kidnappers, bandits and suicide bombers, you will be the one lamenting for having lost a loved one.
No pity for thieves and thief sympathisers.
We go roast who support thieves join.
I support equal punishment meted out to all thieving individuals irrespective of gender.
You can go hug transformer
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2022
ayisimo:
see below

My nigga, how work today? Any maga done pay?
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

When these thieves transmogrify into potential kidnappers, bandits and suicide bombers, you will be the one lamenting for having lost a loved one.
No pity for thieves and thief sympathisers.
We go roast who support thieves join.
I support equal punishment meted out to all thieving individuals irrespective of gender.
You can go hug transformer

Mumu Go after your Local Government chairman.....atleast start your vigilante crusade from there....not making noise from your cubicle.

Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Befii: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2022
Like seriously. Africans are yet to see light. What is there to show that she stole something in the first place - if I had my way, I should arrest all those miscreants abusing her in the name of whatever!
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2022
She was not strip thought
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

CRY ME A RIVER

men like you do the worst in a private place... like raping the criminal be it male or female, inserting an object inside their private parts

Raping a thief? When my horses could help me do that?
I would gladly give that thief to my horses and donkeys to have their turns after which I give the thief a slow painful death by gouging out its eyeballs and feeding it to my dogs.
You better not bring your thieving nature near me, I got zero patience for theiving individual's and their sympathisers
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by SlurUsername1: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2022
Befii:
Like seriously. Africans are yet to see light. What is there to show that she stole something in the first place - if I had my way, I should arrest all those miscreants abusing her in the name of whatever!

Go and arrest them na.
Ndi ara...
You are lucky we didn't burn her alive.
Thief sympathiser
Re: Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) by dalass(f): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2022
Mooh247:

Kenya is trying to criminalise this act of stripping women at any given provocation, I think Nigeria needs such laws... Everyone has the right to human diginity, even a thief

Even a very foolish retardd with comprehension problem and very empty brain should be able to read where I mentioned "everyone" has the right to "human" diginity

Kindly skip me from your childish gender war , Redpill/ Feminist bullshit you kids and milenia indomie generation are upto... Grew up when love was all there is to celebrate not differences

Don't mind him. .... They're always after the female anatomy... To molest them. Like in the pictures below.. The women were stripped totally unclad while the man still had his trousers on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Professor And Family Beat And Strip 20-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.