Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. (65533 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Pictures Of Made In Aba Furniture. / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by jonbat(m): 2:23am On Jul 31, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Your pictures are good and shows a modern society. What I don't get is the mention of Slave and enslave when it has to do with business. Pass your info without making your readers feel like lower humans.

So you are enjoying the basic things of life in Naija. Hypocrite like u

1 Like

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by onegig(m): 2:27am On Jul 31, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
at ceiling skyhigh prices? Available where? When u say available, it means in every nook & corner.

Sincerely I don't know what u guys are trying to defend. Another person here said only stingy & jjc peeps use the facilities over there! Typical African man mentality.

Chai.. too many villagers on Nairaland. Na una dey go overseas dey go disgrace Nigerians.

A lot of you are very naive. Lots of them live in Apartment buildings like barracks so it is much more economical to have a central laundromat than have hundreds of washing machines in each room. If your apartment does not have an internal laundry, then you must be living in the ghetto or likely student buildings. To be carrying laundry out to go do is "poor manly" even for large duvets. A 12kg washing machine would conveniently handle such.

Imagine the hours you spend waiting for such clothes to wash and dry, the energy you have to spend to go do the laundry when you could have just used your in house laundry while sleeping or busy doing something much more worthwhile?

So yeah, only someone with low mentality would think going to a laundromat is something he can use to flex to the point he is creating silly threads to look down on his countrymen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by moneylatalks: 2:37am On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is how people do laundry themselves.
No one does it for u. Everything is automated.
No one enslaves anyone here.
Irrespective of your social status, you are expected to do it yourself.
Nigerian politicians can only purchase houses for their kids, but wouldn't want to live here, because the leisure of being served as Oga is not here.
When I tell people that the Real slavery is in Africa, they end up arguing with me.

So, here are pictures of how we do heavy material laundry. We do this when we have thick blankets
(duvet) & Jackets which may not yield to our regular household laundry machines.

Such can fetch so much jobs & wealth on a large scale, only if power is fixed in Nigeria.
Imagine running such on a Diesel engine!
Imagine the Noise and Air pollution too!

Hmmmm Oluwaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by clockwisereport: 2:51am On Jul 31, 2022
wiseone28:
I will experience it when i win 40m from bet9ja

You may never experience it if your hope is on bet9ja.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by cococandy(f): 3:00am On Jul 31, 2022
43Ronin:

Be like the guy just enter yankee. Na mostly stingy & low income earners dey use laundromat wash basic things for yankee. Most people have washing machine, dryer and even dishwasher in their house. OP go still make am with time.
he said he lives in an apartment. From what I’ve been made to understand, many apartments don’t have those heavy duty machines available for their residents. It’s not a matter of just entering yankee. I don’t think he’s a newcomer like that. Even if you live in the apartment for 20 years, you have no choice but to find a public laundromat for your big stuff I guess.

But when you buy or rent your own house, you can get a bigger washer for your larger stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by cococandy(f): 3:04am On Jul 31, 2022
etrange:
Houses don't come with washing machines over there?
houses do. But apartments may not.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by obotematics: 3:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Can never happen in Naija.
They will just steal all the machines, hack the network and ruin the place and run away. Black men ! ���������

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by baur(m): 3:59am On Jul 31, 2022
We get Odo iya Alaro. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Perfectbeing(m): 4:06am On Jul 31, 2022
Firstly, it's not the US Government that built that laundry for the people but private individuals.
Secondly, the Nigerian Government will not stop a single person for building such a laundry here in Nigeria.
Thirdly, if you have the money to offer such service to Nigerians and you feel that they'll be able to afford it enough for you to make profits, no one is stopping you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by onegig(m): 4:08am On Jul 31, 2022
obotematics:
Can never happen in Naija.
They will just steal all the machines, hack the network and ruin the place and run away. Black men ! ���������
Lol.... mental slavery.

You lots should go out more. In Lagos alone there are tens of laundromats scattered everywhere.

Heck as far back as 2016 i was using an app to make payments for a laundromat in Lagos

May God heal lots of Nigerians from inferiority complex. Education isn't about sitting inside a four walled classroom. The internet is free and a google search isn't too far off.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 31, 2022
cococandy:
he said he lives in an apartment. From what I’ve been made to understand, many apartments don’t have those heavy duty machines available for their residents. It’s not a matter of just entering yankee. I don’t think he’s a newcomer like that. Even if you live in the apartment for 20 years, you have no choice but to find a public laundromat for your big stuff I guess.

But when you buy or rent your own house, you can get a bigger washer for your larger stuff.
You are almost entirely right, however personal Homes/ Apartments will rarely give a Washing machine which supports more than 3 Loads.
Most Apartments have built-in washers which support just one load or at best 2 to 3 loads, hence the need to patronize these PUBLIC structures for higher Load functions even up to 10 Loads.
Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Schifo: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Your time will come ; the Almighty God will see you through . Just remain steadfast and keep believing. ���

1 Like

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Ahmed0336(m): 4:51am On Jul 31, 2022
There are many laundromats in Abuja. Chai!!! Nigerians can disgrace pesin sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Aphrygian(m): 4:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Ahmed0336:
There are many laundromats in Abuja. Chai!!! Nigerians can disgrace pesin sha.
I love the way people are giving it to the OP hot hot,we can't always degenerate our country all the time because we have bad leaders

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by sonso: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Oblitz:
Where's d picture?

Scenes like this were common in Rngland as far back as 1977 whole studying there.
Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Person wey dey Nigeria dey yab person wey dey Yankee..Hei! Lmao
how does this post relate to yabbing?
Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2022
I have washing machine for sale giveaway price brand new. Samsung 6kg

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by sukkot: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2022
all these suffering people in naija. this laundromat he posted is useless. i have been to four laundromats in nigeriai that look better than this rubbish. in fact i have the pictures. and no thats not me in the picture. just some random guy passing by. tell me this Laundromat in naija is not better than that useless one in america he posted ?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by descarado: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

No one has that time..
Every body dey chase dollars.
Machines do the drying as well.
So, there's nothing like sun drying except in special cases.
During spring and summer, people sun dry.
Cut this crap.
People don't sundry cos of the weather. Not that they are busy chasing money. Even the very rich prefer sundry.
Washing machine spoils clothes faster.
What has that got to do with people chasing dollars?

Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by sukkot: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2022
onegig:
Are you guys daft or what?

There are hundreds of laundromat here in Lagos.

I even use the app to make payments and stuff. So what they heck?

What's the big deal in washing machines?

A lot of you have very deep self esteem issues that's why you would always compare your country in bad light and a lot of you guys are from the village that's why such things freaks you . Heck i even had a dryer at home in Lagos. Never for once did we spread clothe outside.

Can't imagine someone posting pictures of laundromat as development? Like fr?
bros i taya ooo. i know at least 4 laundromats on the island that look better than any laundromat i have been to in the usa and the uk. the equipment is world class. i posted pictures of it above. in fact let me attach them for you. because i like taking pictures when i go to places these pictures are from a laudromat on the island

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2022
onegig:

Chai.. too many villagers on Nairaland. Na una dey go overseas dey go disgrace Nigerians.

A lot of you are very naive. Lots of them live in Apartment buildings like barracks so it is much more economical to have a central laundromat than have hundreds of washing machines in each room. If your apartment does not have an internal laundry, then you must be living in the ghetto or likely student buildings. To be carrying laundry out to go do is "poor manly" even for large duvets. A 12kg washing machine would conveniently handle such.

Imagine the hours you spend waiting for such clothes to wash and dry, the energy you have to spend to go do the laundry when you could have just used your in house laundry while sleeping or busy doing something much more worthwhile?

So yeah, only someone with low mentality would think going to a laundromat is something he can use to flex to the point he is creating silly threads to look down on his countrymen.
Same mentality that is why in 21st century naija, no 24 hour electricity, potable pipe borne water except for exclusive select few elite.

If Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Sergy, & Ford were Africans living in Nigeria, there is high probability that there will not be Facebook, Google or cars everywhere today! It will only be for exclusive select few elite with this your mentality.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by Aphrygian(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2022
sukkot:
bros i taya ooo. i kow at least 4 lundromats on the island that look better than any laundromat i have been to in the usa and the uk. the equipment is world class. i posted pictures of it above. in fact let me attach them for you. because i like taking pictures when i go to places these pictures are from a laudromat on the island
the op will be regretting his actions by now

1 Like

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by sukkot: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2022
hollandis:

Only homeless people go to laundromat.
Cant you afford to rent a place where there is washer and dryer in.your apartment?
yeah you are correct.in america only homeless people go to the laudromat. all established apartments have laundromats aka laundry room in the basement for residents
Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by descarado: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2022
sukkot:
all these suffering people in naija. this laundromat is useless. i have been to four laundromats in nigeriai that look better than this rubbish. in fact i have the pictures. and no thats not me in the picture. just some random guy passing by. tell me this launromat in naija is not better than that useless one in america ?

Laundromat in Abroad is now something we should be proud of.
Anything to put naija down and make us feel they have arrived.
Maybe before he travelled, he never used washing machine or laundromat that's why he sees this as one big achievement.

In a hot country like Nigeria and some other countries living close to the equator like us, everybody sun dry.
Whether big man or not.

It very bad when we talk down on ourselves. We try to praise everything the West do.

I haven't seen a thread here complimenting Nigerian farmers because our farm products are healthier and tastes better than one in Abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by sukkot: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Aphrygian:
the op will be regretting his actions by now
hehe he better delete this useless thread grin grin

shows the OP is a sufferhead because
1- he thinks laundromat is a big deal
2- in america only destitutes use laundromats. in laundromats in america you will see the place is full of drug addicts who come to wash the clothes they are currently wearing lol. you will see them remove their clothes in the laudromat down to their boxers and then quickly wash the clothes and then wear it again and hop back into the street looking for drugs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by sukkot: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2022
descarado:

Laundromat in Abroad is now something we should be proud of.
Anything to put naija down and make us feel they have arrived.
Maybe before he travelled, he never used washing machine or laundromat that's why he sees this as one big achievement.

In a hot country like Nigeria and some other countries living close to the equator like us, everybody sun dry.
Whether big man or not.

It very bad when we talk down on ourselves. We try to praise everything the West do.

I haven't seen a thread here complimenting Nigerian farmers because our farm products are healthier and tastes better than one in Abroad.

bros i taya for these low self esteem people ooo. laundromat of all places ? that is in every corner in some parts of lagos ? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by descarado: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2022
onegig:

Lol.... mental slavery.

You lots should go out more. In Lagos alone there are tens of laundromats scattered everywhere.

Heck as far back as 2016 i was using an app to make payments for a laundromat in Lagos

May God heal lots of Nigerians from inferiority complex. Education isn't about sitting inside a four walled classroom. The internet is free and a google search isn't too far off.
Our problem has lways been inferiority complex.
Even the mega rich among us has this complex problem.
That's the only reason people will steal and steal billions.
That's the only reason we bleach and boldly say we prefer white colours.
That's the only reason somebody with flat nose bridge will put on wig and change her accent. She is yet to cross the altlantic.
That's the only reason why we don't patronise made in Nigerian goods.
We even hate chinese goods though we use them.
China is the world's 2nd biggest economy.
Their govt mandated them to use goods made in China .
You want to sell your product to Chinese citizens, go and set up an industry or factory there.
They are smallish in nature but oozes with self confidence. We don't have any at all.
It's not about size but the brain.
The few that have,majority of the brainless mofos will shut them up.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by descarado: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2022
sukkot:
bros i taya for these low self esteem people ooo. laundromat of all places ? that is in every corner in some parts of lagos ? grin grin grin grin
In some towns not cities in anambra, they have if you use Google map.
I'm sure it's like this all over.

This thread is very annoying.
I can now see why we have bad governance everywhere.
It's very hard to progress with a low esteem mentality.
When you always feel that others are better than you or you are better than others.
That's what we see here everyday.
From yoruba to igbo.
All see fulani as their master. And the fulani has been miking the opportunity despite their small population.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by sukkot: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2022
in fact the laundromats in nigeria are classier. the laundromats i have been to in naija have
1-big screen TV with cable channels. although i hate the fact that they always put it on afrobeat. i hate afrobeat music. except fela
2-they make it very homely you will see nice sofa and carpet in a corner where you can sit down and charge your phone and watch tv
3-magazine rack to read magazines of your choice

the ones in the usa and uk are just industrial. there is nothing in it. come in wash and leave. dont get too comfortable. no comfortable seats
Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by kazyhm(m): 7:09am On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are correct.
But the difference is, those who suffer abuses in the hands of the wealthy get instant justice.
This is not the case for Nigeria.
In Fact, high profile individuals are soft targets for lawsuits and this has made them conduct themselves in such a professional manner.
For example one can never compare the way he or she suffered abuses in a Nigerian work environment to that of a lawful society.
Security personnels are well respected just like the way their employers are accorded such too.
You can easily claim damages here and this has instilled discipline too.

Lies
Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by sukkot: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2022
descarado:

In some towns not cities in anambra, they have if you use Google map.
I'm sure it's like this all over.

This thread is very annoying.
I can now see why we have bad governance everywhere.
It's very hard to progress with a low esteem mentality.
When you always feel that others are better than you or you are better than others.
That's what we see here everyday.
From yoruba to igbo.
All see fulani as their master. And the fulani has been miking the opportunity despite their small population.
i dont know about this one oooo hehe. where i come from nobody sees fulani as anything ooo. in fact the few fulanis we encounter are always begging in traffic so this is not a problem amongst my people. we dont see any black man as our master. however we are struggling to shed the idea of seeing the white man as our colonial masters. but we definitely dont see no NEGROS AS MASTERS lmaoooo. we dont care if you are in rulership or not you are still the same color as me. and like i said earlier the only fulanis we encounter are begging in traffic cheesy
am from lagos state by the way. the son of the soil. ikorodu
Re: Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. by bayelsaowei(m): 7:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Darkerberry:
Our shirts and native wears must show razor blade sharp gator.
Wheres the machine for starching and ironing?
grin...as in...we gats sharp our senator Natives and Ankara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" / How To Open And Run A School Successfully / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.