Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) (65019 Views)

Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by od501: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Sights And Sounds Of Igbo Land Showing Aerial view of Oba Community in Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVh2Cyg-Jug

Op... why did you post such video? Do you want these APC urchins to die untimely?

10 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

Home of drug pushers and ritualist... grin grin

Pain cry blood tongue

5 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ibechris(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

The talk of a failure....always bittered when they hear igbos.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Laeroy(f): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don’t be carried away by the things of this world,what awaits you in heaven can’t be compared,live a faithful life and obey God so you can enjoy everlasting happiness.Shalom

So God sent us to this world to suffer, only to come back to Heaven to enjoy...

He said our purpose on earth is to praise and live for him in order to come to heaven to keep worshipping him...

He for just everybody for heaven jeje, instead of stressing all of us on earth before coming back to him

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Omicron007: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Almaigaa:
Head Quarters of RITUALIST and Drug Pushers.

Show us the headquarters of skull miners and organ harvesters.
I want to check something!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Alary: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

How the igbos became so successful despite not holding unto presidency shock me

I sometimes wonder why they don't fight tooth and nail to be president like others in Lagos

Wait let me ask PABLO ESCOBAR I want to check something.
Lalasticlala
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ellizy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

I sometimes wonder why they don't fight tooth and nail to be president like others in Lagos

Lalasticlala
Na presidency dey make riches.
The presidency tribe are the biggest beggar in the country..

9 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

Ritualists? This is not the southwest comrade

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
loriro omo ibo onijibiti atohunrinwa, kaaro o.

Let me interpret this to the Igbos who don't understand
He said" Igbos the born fraudulent people".

6 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
No red roof in sight

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
For Lagos.

izenco2005:
I the envy this Anambra people see village be like town. Where una the see money

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Some pained afonja and almajiri parasite have started calling the owners of those beautiful houses drug pushers and ritualist! Meanwhile none of their brown roof region have or will ever achieve what we've achieved in the recent years so far!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

Most of the people wey get those houses dey for Asia prison..

You may not be far from the truth comrade ...

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by FamTomx2(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
We haven't achieve BIAFRA and it's this beautiful..

Glory to Biafrans!!

6 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by duchaB(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Great Oba town, Great Anambra state, Great Ndi Igbo, Greater Naija..

God bless greater Naija

6 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ariesbull: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Elmojiid:
Blood money
you must be a yoruba that see every riches from skulling....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Na this one be the evil forest?

Hide that pic before Fulani herds see it and start taking their cows there grin
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by 123yes(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
ibos are blessed

6 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Ofolete: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

Just imagine this stupid mentality...na Una dey spoil dis country name for outside..

No wonder southAfricans want kill Una finish
Why are you jealous, too envy and always negative? People like you are in one remote area controlling successful people with JuJu.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Joycymi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Please someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable any more am hungry I need food life of a student really tough and if you have job too to sustain I ll appreciate please am hungry thanks and God bless zero 66 seventy 96 zero 36 Ge Te Be
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

Capitalism, what else.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by jimtemi1: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

we rise by lifting others,igbo loves one another.not like the remaining 2tribes one is a terrorist the other is a Hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by alizma: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

In most developed countries, entrepreneurs are in charge of the money bags. Is just like wondering how Dangote becomes rich despite not being actively or openly in politics. Once you have the right business and the right plugs on, you will keep the bankers busy counting your money on daily basis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by austinvsb: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

Lalasticlala

Igbos are very industrious people. That's why!

8 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by FamTomx2(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
We haven't achieve BIAFRA and it's this beautiful..

Where are those two hypocritical demented Zombies "ajumma & hate filled ablejesus26" @ ajumma may hang on to see the actualization of BIAFRA before he goes beyond, while ablejesus26 may kick bucket he is useless grin

Glory to Biafrans!!

6 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Dmeji4444(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Drugini?

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Yemmy557(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
I am Yoruba, but I mingle with Igbos the most.

I like Igbos because they are very hardworking and industrious.

10 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Elmojiid(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
ariesbull:
you must be a yoruba that see every riches from skulling....
u be malu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun / How To Get Jobs In Canada / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.