Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) (64970 Views)

Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ikemesit4477: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
No riches can ever be compared to the heavenly riches,I’m not carried away by the things of this world.Heaven is the goal
what a sudden change of heart! Are you for real!
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by diogo23: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Nne, Ibu onye Oba??
Yes from isu ebii
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dot
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oba that is not up to the half of Ikeja. Mediocrity.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Mattwillz: 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
I went to work there and didn't want to go back..light everywhere..estates full area

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by abokikhalifa: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alexis11:

Because when the Yorubas were already living in brick houses, your forefathers were still forest dwellers...

Welcome to civilization my friend.

Should I show you brown roof sites from the city of Ibadan or osun state, which do you prefer ?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by highness25(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Sights And Sounds Of Igbo Land Showing Aerial view of Oba Community in Idemili South Local Government Area of Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVh2Cyg-Jug
Abeg who Sabi top ten for Oba? I enjoy my service year for Anambra that year shA
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ume1000: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lordave:
Better to be inside Asia prison while their family in Nigeria live like Free Asians. At least na drug and scam, they no force or kill anybody to patronize them. It’s better than to be in Nigerian prison for decapitating and harvesting the organs of 100s of your own kinsmen and foreigners in the South Wáste, and un top it your family in the South Wàste is not living better live than you in Nigerian prison.

That’s a very big frustration no human being should never live with, I now understand the bitterness of our sufferisticated neighbors.
if foolishness could be measured you would be it's SI UNIT
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Focusmind: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
This town was supposed to play host to the Anambra international airport by being centrally located. It is a driving distance to Onitsha, asaba, Awka and you could connect easily to any town in Anambra. Oba was the town Pope John Paul 11 helicopter landed when he visited Nigeria and Onitsha in 1982.

But the drunk Obiano thought it wise to take the airport to his strife ridden homestead, prone to violent crimes and robbery.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by cremedelacreme: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
diogo23:

Yes from isu ebii

Choi, nekwanu nwannem oo. I'm from Isu Ebii too. Pls PM me.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by DECENTBWOY: 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Transcriber:
why can't ibibio rule this country?
We no wan join una yeye politics
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by warlordd(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
nzeobi:
Oba is near onitsha and it's expected that development will spread to oba.

Real estate is good there too cos there's near stable power supply in that axis too

Of all the towns that share boundaries with Onitsha, Oba is the least developed. Obosi, Ogidi and Nkpor are all more developed than Oba.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
izenco2005:
I the envy this Anambra people see village be like town. Where una the see money
They are drug Lords. Even if u start drug business u can't chance Dem. There head office is in SA. Onwa ( owner of Central market kubwa Abuja)is one of their drug Lords
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by UnimkeAk(m): 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

How the igbos became so successful despite not holding unto presidency shock me
Na presidency dey give money...
Have sense na
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by cremedelacreme: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Benwallt:
Oba that is not up to the half of Ikeja. Mediocrity.

Is Oba the capital of Anambra state? It is not even the headquarters of the LGA. So why compare it with Ikeja, the capital of Lagos State? Why not mention your village let's compare, or are you from Lagos too as all you Afonjas claim.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by cremedelacreme: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
vickydevoka:

They are drug Lords. Even if u start drug business u can't chance Dem. There head office is in SA. Onwa ( owner of Central market kubwa Abuja)is one of their drug Lords

I believe you'll be able to prove this claim by the time you're picked up. Remember Nairaland is not completely anonymous.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Chibuking1402(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wow...Oba nnem�
I'm proud of my town
Onye bia Oba, Oba abara ya
Oba Amaka
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by wiseoneking: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Transcriber:
you mean azukwu SARS? Cannibalism is rampant in the yeast mate. You also have baby factories. You guys pound babies.You have mpumriri. To mention a few. Before you get excited
Ok , I can really feel your frustrations but you should know that the igbos have an adage that says " okro tree doesn't grow taller that the planter". The planter will pull it down and harvest it. Igbos are actually harvesting the wealth of other zones even down to the funny gala sellers in your communities.
This people called the igbos, hebos, Eboes of ancient Hebrews are actually created by God to be greater than their neighbors, which is one of the ones you are belongings. Do not hate them else you may be suicidal, but rather use the consolation of producing president to bear your poverty. You can hate them but they quietly stealing the show in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by wiseoneking: 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
vickydevoka:

Just be very very careful in what you write in social media in calling specific name especially if you are not very sure of what you are saying. Don't get your self into trouble because Nairaland gossip
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by cremedelacreme: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
highness25:
Abeg who Sabi top ten for Oba? I enjoy my service year for Anambra that year shA

Bad guy. So you sabi top ten? grin
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Loud it

PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

I sometimes wonder why they don't fight tooth and nail to be president like others in Lagos

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:20am On Mar 22, 2022
rowland545:
I love oba...but have they been able to have a single bank branch now?

My brother You know Oba very well...This is the only thing lacking in Oba at the moment kudos to his majesty late Igwe PC Ezenwa who could not do that because of his stake in Oba Microfinance bank.

It was really bad cos I know some persons that lost their lives on their way to nnewi to make some bank transactions...well thank God for POS today...
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by rowland545(m): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2022
HIPROFILE:

My brother You know Oba very well...This is the only thing lacking in Oba at the moment kudos to his majesty late Igwe PC Ezenwa who could not do that because of his stake in Oba Microfinance bank.

It was really bad cos I know some persons that lost their lives on their way to nnewi to make some bank transactions...well thank God for POS today...
exactly...Or those robbed on there way to obosi ....I know oba really well...was in tansian university.

We suffered because of that...but I love the place....who is there new igwe now... Hope he is nicer
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by LordOfTheGame: 12:27am On Mar 22, 2022
Igbo Amaka !
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by onuman: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2022
VEXT:

Most of the people wey get those houses dey for Asia prison..

Get records from local and international drug police: there are more people from the SW region of Nigeria in drug deals than there are people from the east.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:26am On Mar 22, 2022
rowland545:
exactly...Or those robbed on there way to obosi ....I know oba really well...was in tansian university.

We suffered because of that...but I love the place....who is there new igwe now... Hope he is nicer

Still on the tussle for the selection of new Igwe.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Pain(m): 2:41am On Mar 22, 2022
Igbos should return back home if they believe so much in the BIAFRA Dream. What surprises me is the mass migration out of a land we boast so much about !
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by rowland545(m): 5:33am On Mar 22, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Still on the tussle for the selection of new Igwe.
e don b for dem b DAT ooo
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:00am On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

The word successful is relative. There is no tribe in Nigeria that isn't successful.

Kindly name just 3 individuals from Oba that are billionaires?

It is this 'worship' for inexplicable 'economic successes' that is destroying our society. This is what fuels the craze for money at all costs.

Besides, don't be deceived by the aerial pictures, Oba is just like most other towns in Nigeria. No be Oba wey I go less than two weeks ago? Abi e get another one?

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Caseless: 6:42am On Mar 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

you mumu sha, so na presidency de make people successful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.