Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) (65020 Views)

Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Theevilone(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Lordave:
Abiriba in Abia State looks more developed but Oba has more greenery.

I don’t believe Anambra state is just 5,000 square kilometers, gotta be bigger.

And Abriba is the most developed in Abia right ?

Oba is just a small town not among the top 5 developed town in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by izenco2005(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2022
vickydevoka:

They are drug Lords. Even if u start drug business u can't chance Dem. There head office is in SA. Onwa ( owner of Central market kubwa Abuja)is one of their drug Lords
u mean all the successful people in Anambra na drugs the do
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by diogo23: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Choi, nekwanu nwannem oo. I'm from Isu Ebii too. Pls PM me.
Hahahaha such is life brother
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by highness25(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Bad guy. So you sabi top ten? grin
Na my joint. The place get fresh things
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Longnthick(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2022
majamajic:
Every town in Anambra is like this

Oba is not among top 40 most beautiful towns in Anambra rural areas
Adazi ani town and Oraukwu town are 100% tared roads , u can't pick a sand in Agulu town

Anambra towns are very beautiful with good road network
Which of the Agulu biko
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

Apc pig, you should be in Mali preparing for a rivals Jihadist fight that will consume you, not in an Anambra thread displaying your ignorance..

You will never end well in that your evil mission in Mali to full fill the obligation of you paymaster, sudden death will welcome you in folds.

Glory Glory IPOB!! Igboland
death to Ipob/esn/ugm

Ok let's do this again �
It will not be well with you and your apc�God bless Apga �
Mehn with the kind curse wey I don add for that your already cursed bororo head ehn e no possibly for you to prosper in life premature death na your portion already your case is closed ��
Make I do that thing wey dey scatter your bororo grass eating brain�
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda �
Die bororo jihadist,die��

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2022
rowland545:
e don b for dem b DAT ooo

No be small thing bro

Oba people are on a long thing cos you know normally e deh hard ndigbo to easily anchor on a consensus Leadership now couple with the fact that almost everybody has money now in Oba due to sales of Lands you get, a lot has also added to it and the center is no longer same cos funds actually got into some wrong and naive ones.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by rowland545(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2022
HIPROFILE:

No be small thing bro

Oba people are on a long thing cos you know normally e deh hard ndigbo to easily anchor on a consensus Leadership now couple with the fact that almost everybody has money now in Oba due to sales of Lands you get, a lot has also added to it and the center is no longer same cos funds actually got into some wrong and naive ones.
mehn d way those people sell there land over there...nah topic way no go finish today...

Anyway that has always been part of Igbo's problem....they r d enemy of themselves.

Ar u an indigene or u reside der...I miss all those my fine fine oba babes DAT year..really enjoyed my stay der
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
rowland545:
mehn d way those people sell there land over there...nah topic way no go finish today...

Anyway that has always been part of Igbo's problem....they r d enemy of themselves.

Ar u an indigene or u reside der...I miss all those my fine fine oba babes DAT year..really enjoyed my stay der

So na you corrupt my innocent sisters... wink
Now na dem deh toast man
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by rowland545(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
HIPROFILE:

So na you corrupt my innocent sisters... wink
Now na dem deh toast man
hahahah nah girls day now ooo
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
cremedelacreme:

Is Oba the capital of Anambra state? It is not even the headquarters of the LGA. So why compare it with Ikeja, the capital of Lagos State? Why not mention your village let's compare, or are you from Lagos too as all you Afonjas claim.
lol don't mind him. . He's mentioning Ikeja . . Capital of Lagos State

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by FamTomx2(m): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2022
ablejesus26:

Ok let's do this again �
It will not be well with me and my apc�God bless IPOB
Mehn with the kind curse wey I don add for that my already cursed bororo head ehn e no possibly for me to prosper in life premature death na my portion already my case is closed ��
Make I do that thing wey dey scatter my bororo grass eating brain�
Igboland/IPOB rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland/IPOB rejects a taliban jihadist wannabe agenda �
I Die bororo jihadist, i die��

Useless APC urchin, na suffering go muda you soon.
Legendary criminal!
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by alwayshapi22(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Transcriber: 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

We no wan join una yeye politics
then keep your black oyel mouth shut.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Transcriber: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
wiseoneking:
Ok , I can really feel your frustrations but you should know that the igbos have an adage that says " okro tree doesn't grow taller that the planter". The planter will pull it down and harvest it. Igbos are actually harvesting the wealth of other zones even down to the funny gala sellers in your communities.
This people called the igbos, hebos, Eboes of ancient Hebrews are actually created by God to be greater than their neighbors, which is one of the ones you are belongings. Do not hate them else you may be suicidal, but rather use the consolation of producing president to bear your poverty. You can hate them but they quietly stealing the show in Nigeria.
bullcrap as usual.
I don't read such shit anymore wink cheesy
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by DECENTBWOY: 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
Transcriber:
then keep your black oyel mouth shut.
Igbos are the best, they will rule this country better... If e pain you go and find one place and cry out your sorrow...

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by wiseoneking: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Transcriber:
bullcrap as usual.
I don't read such shit anymore wink cheesy
such a great painment to you. laughter.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by gariepinus: 12:24am On Mar 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6kSLiVZrX0

This is a village in Anambra called NRI..that's how most of the villages look like
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by gariepinus: 12:25am On Mar 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PAq7VqxbyE

This is another village in Anambra called Osumenyi
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by gariepinus: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsdzvT7EanI

This is another village in Anambra called Enugu Ukwu
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by gariepinus: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by gariepinus: 12:33am On Mar 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptwXLuDYcA

This is a town in Anambra called Nnewichi..neighboring town to nnewi
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
izenco2005:
u mean all the successful people in Anambra na drugs the do
It can't be all.
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Transcriber: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
wiseoneking:
such a great painment to you. laughter.
If that would round your flatthead wink cheesy
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Transcriber: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

Igbos are the best, they will rule this country better... If e pain you go and find one place and cry out your sorrow...
you are still a boy. Go and read your books and pray for ASUU to stop strike
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by wiseoneking: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Transcriber:
If that would round your flatthead wink cheesy
Why reading a bullcrap? Lol
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Mrseriousman: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Useless APC urchin, na suffering go muda you soon.
Legendary criminal!
Hahahahah. E Pain am . Na you dey suffer , na you dey steal , na you dey kill ,na you be ritualist but na you dey first throw stone.

This guy stole my bike . He pleaded to to use it for daily delivery and till today ,I can't find him . Where is my bike ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun / How To Get Jobs In Canada / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.