Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) (65016 Views)

Osummanu Fishing Estate In Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
franchasng:
Ah shocked cheesy
Oya face front kikikikiki lol
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Sheriman(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
I see that ravaged area damage by gully erosion. Pride of Easterners!!!
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Hausa(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
OluwaJohn77:
The only place I know in Oba is Rojenny Hotel and Recreational center
Interesting. That's the home of Nnewi United football club.

More like, Rojenny Stadium.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hyphy:

Maybe a lot has changed now, I schooled at Okija and used to travel that route. The houses look good but you can clearly see erosion is still a major issue
erosion control is a government responsibility, mostly federal government.

That is why when Igbos complain of marginalization, you none Igbos should be empathetic to their plight and not go about cursing and mocking them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Oya face front kikikikiki lol
my sweet barbie is now a preacher grin cheesy
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Christistruth00: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

Home of drug pushers and ritualist... grin grin

Is Obi Cubana not from Oba

They should have left the houses of people with Dubious Or Questionable wealth out of the Photo

Do you know how much a kg of Cocaine is ?

About $100,000

But people who are reasonable , God fearing and with sound upbringing would

rather remain in Poverty than touch it or have anything to do with such business even with a 40 ft Pole they will not touch it

They will rather bless God Almighty for giving them Garri to drink
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by stasius: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Anambra people no send ooh.
We don't have local undeveloped villages in Anambra.
Every town is a Mini-city with everything you can find in a city.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
franchasng:
my sweet barbie is now a preacher grin cheesy
lol, Preaching is my passion but worldly people won’t stop distracting me
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ManOfSon: 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Home of billionaires

How the igbos became so successful despite not holding unto presidency shock me

I sometimes wonder why they don't fight tooth and nail to be president like others in Lagos

Lalasticlala

It just tells there isn't a lot in the office of president unless you're using it like Buhari for resentment, vengeance and retribution. It is an empty office - check out all the states that have produced President since 1999. See how the Igbos, when they should have preserved their economies while Buhari's transient injustice fades away, instead they listened to a self-absorbed rabblerouser and have crippled themselves economically as a result. The key to developing not just Igboland but the entire Nigeria is the state governments. Period!
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol, Preaching is my passion but worldly people won’t stop distracting me
hahahahaha are you a Jehovah's witness? shocked
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Damn!
The rate of billionaires from there oba is expected to be as beautiful as that or even more
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by cremedelacreme: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oba to the world. This place is more developed than some state capitals in some parts of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Hausa(m): 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
As an Anambra indigene, I'm worried about the direction of Nairaland & her members.

This is the 5th page of this thread and it was as if the original intention of the thread, which was to showcase Oba as a growing town, has descended to comparison with the west and the North.
Dear Ndigbo, inasmuch as I've noticed everything in this thread has degenerated to cruise, do we really need it? For how long should we continue all these nonsensical comparisons when we still have a long way to go?

Anambra is a great state blessed with great people.
But we're still far off from where we're supposed to be. In my opinion, despite every blessed people that has come out of Anambra, the state is not as special as advertised. You'll know this if you've travelled to many states in this country.
We have a long way to go. For me, if we're not competing with Lagos, which I consider the standard till further notice, every bragging is a waste of time.

Let's all strive for permanence and top top quality.

May God bless us all.
God bless Anambra.
God bless Soludo's administration.

I come in Peace.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
franchasng:
hahahahaha are you a Jehovah's witness? shocked
No,I don’t have their strength.Christ embassy it is
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by whyteteeth: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
I see houses built with money from internet fraud, ritual killing alias ogwu ego fake drugs, fake and substandard products, baby factory,and what have you...someone should complete it for me...??

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by franchasng: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
No,I don’t have their strength.Christ embassy it is
oh okay cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Arabaincubus: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

Cowards with small minds always remain poor. No venture no gain!

When they tell a poor man how to be rich, they will choose to remain poor.

Keep producing children that you can't cater for. That's the lot of your kind.

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Impressive

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by majamajic(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hyphy:

Maybe a lot has changed now, I schooled at Okija and used to travel that route. The houses look good but you can clearly see erosion is still a major issue

Anambra is something else now oo
Don't build any castle if u didn't go Anambra go look for design.

For erosions , it's thing of the past in Anambra now , unlike then .

3 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by cremedelacreme: 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
whyteteeth:
I see houses built with money from internet fraud, ritual killing alias ogwu ego fake drugs, fake and substandard products, baby factory,and what have you...someone should complete it for me...??

Jealousy and envy will kill you soon if not checked. Kindly post the pictures of your village houses or are you also from Lagos as you all South Wasternes always claim? grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by GuntersChain(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

Without federal government contracts will your people exist. Home of sodomy bora for bora,

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Kelvin3476: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
No riches can ever be compared to the heavenly riches,I’m not carried away by the things of this world.Heaven is the goal

Somebody haf hacked this account.
This is not Iyaebe
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Kelvin3476: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But you've always wanted a rich man for a husband

Abi no be you again
Somebody yaf hacked her account.
Can we report it
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Home of billionaires

4 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by tillaman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Igbos are so blessed in all ramifications. It's so glaring.

Despite the fact that they are highly marginalized, and the destructive civil war they experience , and even after the civil war , the government neglected them so much, yet they picked up their broken pieces and work so hard to achieved so much. It's no mean feat. The igbos deserves nothing but so much respect. Reason I love them.
i’ll eat Your cake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by millionboi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kingosytex:

Joseph Wale, I dey prepared for you. I go continue to dey burst you even if you write your account digits in Arabic.

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique Lalasticlala please rid this forum of this scammer.
you mean is thesame Joseph wale?
Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

They prosper by helping each other, once your name is picked by your kingsmen to be helped, you are in return, to help two more people afterwards..

Therefore they hardly have Agberos and touts shouting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaahhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
VEXT:

Bloody Envious poor boy 5.0. Even the village of your Lord in irigbaja abi igbaja whatever the name is can't beat what you have seen. You can't unseen what you have seen and it will continue to be a nightmare to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by cremedelacreme: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hausa:
As an Anambra indigene, I'm worried about the direction of Nairaland & her members.

This is the 5th page of this thread and it was as if the original intention of the thread, which was to showcase Oba as a growing town, has descended to comparison with the west and the North.
Dear Ndigbo, inasmuch as I've noticed everything in this thread has degenerated to cruise, do we really need it? For how long should we continue all these nonsensical comparisons when we still have a long way to go?

Anambra is a great state blessed with great people.
But we're still far off from where we're supposed to be. In my opinion, despite every blessed people that has come out of Anambra, the state is not as special as advertised. You'll know this if you've travelled to many states in this country.
We have a long way to go. For me, if we're not competing with Lagos, which I consider the standard till further notice, every bragging is a waste of time.

Let's all strive for permanence and top top quality.

May God bless us all.
God bless Anambra.
God bless Soludo's administration.

I come in Peace.

Who is comparing what? Someone uploaded a beautiful video of a fast developing town and some bad belle envious people started yapping crap and you expected us to remain calm?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Lightorder: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
The land of my in-laws

1 Like

Re: This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) by Lordave: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
ayotundele18:

Because when people of Osun ,Oyo were living in a concrete building. .people in Oba were living in huts.
So what stops the people of Osun and Oyo from building modern residential houses and living like actual humans?

Most you South Wàste kids talk like goats.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / How To Get Jobs In Canada / 30 Northern Youths Hiding Behind Baskets Of Pepper Inside Trailer Caught In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.