Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (24468 Views)

Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Invictuse: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2022
As mediocre as this is you still can't compare it with the rubbish built in Anambra talkmore of the warehouse Umahi is constructing in Ebonyi.

Macphenson:
That nonsense the Chinese company is building in the name of Terminal is what they want to commission. We celebrate mediocrity so much in this country.

Each time I use the airport, I shake my head and weep for this country

2 Likes

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by shezzii: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Now that they have finished it, Immigration and extortion oya over to u...
No be your father go work for there na grin
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2022
shezzii:

No be your father go work for there na grin

grin grin grin tongue
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by pquaver(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2022
Macphenson:
That nonsense the Chinese company is building in the name of Terminal is what they want to commission. We celebrate mediocrity so much in this country.

Each time I use the airport, I shake my head and weep for this country

E pain am.. E shock am.. The commissioning just dey start no go hang urself oo
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by pquaver(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2022
illuminutty:
God Bless President NwanneMadu Buhari..

What PDP could not do in 16 years, Bubu has shattered in less than 8 years.

Yagazie!

Udo diri gi na ezi n'ulo gi.. You can hide truth. Buhari is a completer general of Nigeria. Talk and do president..
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by obailala(m): 10:28am On Mar 21, 2022
Macphenson:

I never said it has no AC, am talking of the quality of work done there. One of the times I was passing, I saw a terrible construction done there, I even snapped it and wanted to create a thread about it hen, but lost that phone.

If u use other airports around the globe, you will understand better.

And by the way, Am an Engineer so am not talking from a professional point of view.
As an engineer, you stood from the mainroad and saw 'terrible construction' from afar? But you have no explanation for the so called terrible thing you saw cos your phone got lost?... Can you please just remain silent if you have nothing meaningful to say.

3 Likes

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by MT: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2022
hibeebeeking:
For who and for what purpose. This ain't a good news. It just for the rich.

And you don't aspire to be among the rich someday?
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by adefitim(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2022
Another post for wailers to wail on
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Pio44: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2022
Obiano this is airport not the warehouse u build

1 Like

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Cognitivereason: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2022
bringitonammare:
please if you have anything you can help me with to eat I ll appreciate no amount is too small I beg the hunger dey make my head nock I beg....[b]zero sixtysix seventy ninetysix zero thirtysix geeteebee[/b]thanks and God bless

If ur truly serious and hungry..u will not type ur account details in such manner
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Cognitivereason: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2022
eduj:
nice one, can you guys now complete that of Enugu

DAT of Enugu has been abandoned
The last airport to be commissioned after this kano..
Am not sure this administration will touch Enugu..
Besides...from what I have read
.the loans covered Lagos, abj, PH And kano airport terminal buildings.. Enugu was excluded

1 Like

Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by soberdrunk(m): 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
lalastimlala:
My bubu is coming to Lasgidi. Make I go tidy my agbada and my APC membership card.

Them born you 1982 and ur face strong like who them born 1963...... angry
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by lalastimlala: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
soberdrunk:

Them born you 1982 and ur face strong like who them born 1963...... angry
Leave my face Oga. Get your PVC ready for BAT 2023
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by soberdrunk(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
lalastimlala:

Leave my face Oga. Get your PVC ready for BAT 2023

No wonder your face strong like that, you like suffer!! I'd rather vote for Mr Spells than BAT........ angry
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by lavenjcrown(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
definitely your prayer has not been answer if this ain't the kind of government your prayed for.
PUSH... Pray Until Something Happen.
gbengene1234:
Commissioning a new Terminal when the masses can't even afford the current flight tickets... This government isn't the kind of change we prayed for...
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Macphenson:

I never said it has no AC, am talking of the quality of work done there. One of the times I was passing, I saw a terrible construction done there, I even snapped it and wanted to create a thread about it hen, but lost that phone.

If u use other airports around the globe, you will understand better.

And by the way, Am an Engineer so am not talking from a professional point of view.

You may be right. From external look, I did not like the terminal that was few years ago. I avoid looking at it whenever I go to to MMIA. I think that project was started by Jonathan.

I am sure, on completion, it would have been built to World's standard. My major worry is the Chinese Involvement in the project.
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by bowagateglobal: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is a good development. The entirety of Bowagate Global congratulate the Aviation Sector for this laudable achievement as this is aimed at smoothening the operations at the Terminals. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by Onuoha1234(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
What is in commissioning an airport that the President of a country will perform? Weep for Africa's greatest country to be?
Re: New MMIA International Terminal To Be Commissioned Tomorrow by PDPGuy: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Onuoha1234:
What is in commissioning an airport that the President of a country will perform? Weep for Africa's greatest country to be?

Well, the Queen of England commissioned Heathrow’s Terminal 5 back in 2008…

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC / Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case / 15 Things To Know About The Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.