Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport (3968 Views)

Recommend An African Country To Visit / Immigrating To Another African Country / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by Zaksart: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7031157/immigration-kicks-nigerian-passport-ranks

From the URL above it is reasonable to say that the Nigeria Passport is becoming useless by the Day. This is to give in to the rumour that Nigerians elite are already getting international passport with access to good countries. Should Incase the country go wayward in the nearest future.

But as an average income Nigerian, don't you think it would be wise to have a passport maybe from Gambia, Uganda or some other good African country. Because according to the above posted URL this country passport is far better than the Nigerian passport in rating right now.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by MCKitchen(f): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2022
You dey ask this question like say u no fit do anything you want in this world. Nigeria was never tied to anyone's neck. As far as I'm concerned Nigeria is just a whole bunch of people without credible source. So many displaced humans and yet population triples each and ever now and then. If you find yourself in less poupulated densed residual please let me know.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by dasparrow: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Yes it would be wise to have a second passport from a different country be that country in Africa or elsewhere. I say this because with the way the world is going at the moment, we don't know what could happen in the not so distant future. I am sure that Ukrainians who hold more than one citizenship will be gladly residing in their second home country at the moment since Putin is busy bombing the hell out of their ancestral homeland right now.

For those who cannot afford a non-African passport, an African passport from another African country is definitely an option you can or should consider. I say this because with the way Nigeria is going, I don't know if we will still have a country 10 years from now.

9 Likes

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by Zaksart: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2022
dasparrow:
Yes it would be wise to have a second passport from a different country be that country in Africa or elsewhere. I say this because with the way the world is going at the moment, we don't know what could happen in the not so distant future. I am sure that Ukrainians who hold more than one citizenship will be gladly residing in their second home country at the moment since Putin is busy bombing the hell out of their ancestral homeland right now.

For those who cannot afford a non-African passport, an African passport from another African country is definitely an option you can or should consider. I say this because with the way Nigeria is going, I don't know if we will still have a country 10 years from now.

I have a friend in one of this eastern African country selling me the idea... He's been there for ages and has the connect ... But I am looking at some other factors but this your response touched me ... Meanwhile so we know what the future holds for Nigeria.... What about of we divide over and there happen to be a civil war... May will say it's not possible... But my brother many things is now possible... Not to talk of the worthlessness of the Nigerian passport... I'll rather have a Uganda Passport instead.

1 Like

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by Kingade16(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
I also want uganda passport...how can you help?

1 Like

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by yemmywesey(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
I want Cape Verde passport.
Nigerian passport is as useless as a tissue paper.
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by Blackzero: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Zaksart:

I have a friend in one of this eastern African country selling me the idea... He's been there for ages and has the connect ... But I am looking at some other factors but this your response touched me ... Meanwhile so we know what the future holds for Nigeria.... What about of we divide over and there happen to be a civil war... May will say it's not possible... But my brother many things is now possible... Not to talk of the worthlessness of the Nigerian passport... I'll rather have a Uganda Passport instead.
bro please if you have the connect , chat me up on +15189458303

1 Like

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by sliksusan: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Zaksart:
https://www.nairaland.com/7031157/immigration-kicks-nigerian-passport-ranks

From the URL above it is reasonable to say that the Nigeria Passport is becoming useless by the Day. This is to give in to the rumour that Nigerians elite are already getting international passport with access to good countries. Should Incase the country go wayward in the nearest future.

But as an average income Nigerian, don't you think it would be wise to have a passport maybe from Gambia, Uganda or some other good African country. Because according to the above posted URL this country passport is far better than the Nigerian passport in rating right now.

you are right since am travel never in my life use Nigeria passport travel before l have Gambia passport which use it travel when is expire always re new it get new one for immigration office Gambia if you have Gambia passport you can travel to more than 70 country visa free most Caribbean island Gambia passport is visa free there and when you are looking for transit visa on Nigeria passport Gambia passport you didn't need transit visa on Gambia passport l am always advice people try to use another country passport which can make you left nigeria quickly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by adubam(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2022
sliksusan:

you are right since am travel never in my life use Nigeria passport travel before l have Gambia passport which use it travel when is expire always re new it get new one for immigration office Gambia if you have Gambia passport you can travel to more than 70 country visa free most Caribbean island Gambia passport is visa free there and when you are looking for transit visa on Nigeria passport Gambia passport you didn't need transit visa on Gambia passport l am always advice people try to use another country passport which can make you left nigeria quickly

How do I get Gambia passport?
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by sliksusan: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2022
adubam:

How do I get Gambia passport?

it is possible but them will use Gambia name do it it is not possible for your real name if you are Muslim like your name like Mohammed or Abdul or whatever Muslim them can use your name do it but if you are christian not possible to use christian name
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by adubam(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2022
sliksusan:

it is possible but them will use Gambia name do it it is not possible for your real name if you are Muslim like your name like Mohammed or Abdul or whatever Muslim them can use your name do it but if you are christian not possible to use christian name

They are still Christian in Gambia.
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by sliksusan: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2022
adubam:

They are still Christian in Gambia.

yes
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by cletz991(m): 11:24am On Apr 06, 2022
I am interested
sliksusan:

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by sliksusan: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
cletz991:
I am interested

okay will can talk on whatsapp
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by cletz991(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sent you a mail
sliksusan:

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by Imaobong85: 1:33am On May 28, 2022
Please I'm also interested. I sent you a mail. Thanks
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by cutieme(m): 7:09am On May 28, 2022
sliksusan:

Send your whatsapp number.
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by sliksusan: 7:25am On May 28, 2022
cutieme:

Send your whatsapp number.

send me yours
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by moitimeintl: 8:09am On May 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by Kcame406: 1:36pm On May 28, 2022
Boss I sent you a mail..
I am really interested in getting The Gambian passport.
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by Bizzyman: 6:07am On May 29, 2022
sliksusan:

I need Gambia passport.
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by Bizzyman: 6:08am On May 29, 2022
sliksusan:

I need Gambia passport. I have sent you an email.
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by HELLASJ(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2022
sliksusan:

I'm interested how can you help me get this Gambian passport please.
I've sent you a mail
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by cletz991(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2022
How legit is getting this passport because I cant just pay money to another person online and wait. Silkulan should give us the process and the amount here so we know
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by sliksusan: 11:30am On May 29, 2022
cletz991:
How legit is getting this passport because I cant just pay money to another person online and wait. Silkulan should give us the process and the amount here so we know

yes you are right because many scammers are here but i wanted to let you know i have helped three people here with gambit passport contact me and help them with this and two are already traveling with it, the first guy is traveling to Tunisia and already has a residence permit Tunisia The other guy that is travel Bolivia already has a residence permit. Not have I forced anyone to do this the Gambia passport or contact anyone. I'm just giving people my experience because if your Nigeria passport doesn't favor you then try to get another country passport which can be easy for you travel fast and move out Nigeria weather you believe it or not l didn't care l have help three guys here in nairaland get the passport and use fly for Nigeria without any problem
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by cletz991(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2022
Well said bro .so how much do I pay to get the passport
sliksusan:

yes you are right because many scammers are here but i wanted to let you know i have helped three people here with gambit passport contact me and help them with this and two are already traveling with it, the first guy is traveling to Tunisia and already has a residence permit Tunisia The other guy that is travel Bolivia already has a residence permit. Not have I forced anyone to do this the Gambia passport or contact anyone. I'm just giving people my experience because if your Nigeria passport doesn't favor you then try to get another country passport which can be easy for you travel fast and move out Nigeria weather you believe it or not l didn't care l have help three guys here in nairaland get the passport and use fly for Nigeria without any problem
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by sliksusan: 11:44am On May 29, 2022
cletz991:

I don't tell people the price here, okay, I just tell I am not an agency because I am just help people ok because I also use Gambia passport before I know how is easy to travel with Gambia passport than Nigeria passport I use Gambia- Pass since 2013 and still renew it every 5 years never use Nigeria passport in my life never do it

3 Likes

Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by JapaProfessor: 10:25pm On May 29, 2022
yemmywesey:
I want Cape Verde passport.
Nigerian passport is as useless as a tissue paper.

Why Cape Verde
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by UPDATED2020: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
sliksusan:

I don't tell people the price here, okay, I just tell I am not an agency because I am just help people ok because I also use Gambia passport before I know how is easy to travel with Gambia passport than Nigeria passport I use Gambia- Pass since 2013 and still renew it every 5 years never use Nigeria passport in my life never do it
do I need to have an a Muslim name for the Gambia passport ish or I can use my normal full name
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by sliksusan: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
UPDATED2020:
do I need to have an a Muslim name for the Gambia passport ish or I can use my normal full name

Gambia Majority, there are Muslims, if you have a Muslim name, they will take your Muslim like this maybe your Muslim is Mohammed DAUDA
they will use Mohammed as their first name
The surname bears the name Gambia
But if your name is a Christian name, the Gambia name will be used in full
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by UPDATED2020: 2:26am On Jun 07, 2022
sliksusan:

Gambia Majority, there are Muslims, if you have a Muslim name, they will take your Muslim like this maybe your Muslim is Mohammed DAUDA
they will use Mohammed as their first name
The surname bears the name Gambia
But if your name is a Christian name, the Gambia name will be used in full
I swr baba,I still don't understand this write up biko
Re: Will You Rather Get Another African Country Passport by sliksusan: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2022
UPDATED2020:
I swr baba,I still don't understand this write up biko

if your name is Christian name not possible on passport
Expect if your name is a Muslim name
If your name is a Muslim name, the full name cannot be used
they take 1 name under your name
Your last name will be Gambia name
so if your muslim name is mohammed dauda
First name .. Mohammed
Surname... Jallow
You know that Jallow is Gambia name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Domus Civita : The Stunning Home Inside Cave / Advice & Secrets Of Excelling In TOEFL Exams / Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.