Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Had A Serious Rethink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Serious Rethink (974 Views)

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Serious Rethink by vickvan(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Something happened yesterday in my neighborhood. I was alone and my whole next action was to drown the sniper sitting in front of me to end this poverty just before I could go about it, the neighborhood was banging with lots of shouts, cries and wails from the next flat.
Immediately, I stopped whatever I was about doing and whole and behold, it was the ever smiling beautiful young neighbor that was being rushed out to the hospital fuming and jerking. I later learnt she tried killing herself. I asked myself, what will make this ever smiling lady want to kill herself, she's well to do, or is she in debt or was she sacked or maybe matters of the heart. That was how my mind wandered searching for answers till I fell to deep sleep.
I will just live to die another day. It's well.
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by Stephen0mozzy: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2022
We all live to die another day....

The most important thing is to find a reason to enjoy living, ONE DAY AT A TIME.
I pray you find that thing that makes you really wanna wake up to a new day.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by Cypress042(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
You did well, poverty doesn't worth you killing yourself. And if peradvanture you succeded in the sniper ingestion, niggar like me will keep partying and clubbing to the fullness cool
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by picaso313(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by Realist12: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
People should learn to live with their problems, and stop feeling entitled no one owes you anything everybody has their own personal issues . Poverty is not a reason to take your own live and there's no reason at all either . People have had it worse than you and if they tell you their pain you'd know you're only overthinking your case .
I as a person that's making money higher than my age in my neighborhood yet helps a lot of people have come to realize that people are easily depressed over minor issues rather than snapping out of it , yet their problems are small compared to mine .
You have a phone , apartment and data and your brain is intact where as there are those without phone and formal education with bigger responsibilities .
Where as there are also people living in luxurious homes and driving luxurious vehicles with good source of income yet committing suicide. We just overthinking our problems rather than living with it till we solve them or not.
Problem no dey finish.
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by vickvan(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Just got the news she lost her life before getting to the hospital. The neighborhood has been filled with wailing and cries. cry chaii! Honestly this life is just meaningless to me. I just feel like ending it all. Honestly I am tired.
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by JoeRizzla(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2022
vickvan:
Just got the news she lost her life before getting to the hospital. The neighborhood has been filled with wailing and cries. cry chaii! Honestly this life is just meaningless to me. I just feel like ending it all. Honestly I am tired.

Too Bad.
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by funshint(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2022
It is well....you just graduated last year, it's too early to be thinking about you ending it. You want to end it now, so that your Uncle can laugh over you that they finally got you abi? There are people in worse situations than you. Bro continue the struggle till you make it. You can look for a temporary teaching job pending when you get a better one. Apply for jobs online, visit offices physically, you can also search and physically go to job recruitment firms. I'm not just giving you theory. These are the things I do myself

1 Like

Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by DroppingLiquid: 8:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Did she live?
vickvan:
Something happened yesterday in my neighborhood. I was alone and my whole next action was to drown the sniper sitting in front of me to end this poverty just before I could go about it, the neighborhood was banging with lots of shouts, cries and wails from the next flat.
Immediately, I stopped whatever I was about doing and whole and behold, it was the ever smiling beautiful young neighbor that was being rushed out to the hospital fuming and jerking. I later learnt she tried killing herself. I asked myself, what will make this ever smiling lady want to kill herself, she's well to do, or is she in debt or was she sacked or maybe matters of the heart. That was how my mind wandered searching for answers till I fell to deep sleep.
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by vickvan(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Did she live?
She died on her way to the hospital.
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by vickvan(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2022
funshint:
It is well....you just graduated last year, it's too early to be thinking about you ending it. You want to end it now, so that your Uncle can laugh over you that they finally got you abi? There are people in worse situations than you. Bro continue the struggle till you make it. You can look for a temporary teaching job pending when you get a better one. Apply for jobs online, visit offices physically, you can also search and physically go to job recruitment firms. I'm not just giving you theory. These are the things I do myself
Honestly it's not easy. I have done the best I could possibly do within my power. As it stands now, even to eat is a big problem. But it's well.
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by Jack005(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2022
vickvan:
She died on her way to the hospital.
I read where someone said you just graduated. I stayed 5 years after graduation before getting a job even after studying engineering.. You are just starting and you want to give up so quick? Don't try that!
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by JOACHINpedro: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2022
"No Sweat No Sweet, No Cross No Crown"
Stay focus man
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by fidorocks(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Where is your location? What skills and qualifications do you have? If you have SSCE, i can give you a job in a uniformed security company. You can earn between 25 to 35k with SSCE and up to 50-60k with a HND or OND with time and depending on your location.

If you are interested, drop your location and phone number, someone will call you from the office

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by DSC7: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2022
No pain No Gain....

Every man born of a woman is faced with series of Challenges...

Soon your Sorrowful story will become history...

No matter what you are passing through, Never give up... E get why..
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by FatherBona: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2022
vickvan:
cry cry cry

I’m practically crying right now cry
May God grant her family the fortitude
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by Guderian(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2022
"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage"- luicius seneca
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by Rexymania(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Depression is everywhere and things are getting worse and people still want to vote Atiku or Tinubu. It is well
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by PlaYaJones: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2022
vickvan:

Brother dont woory..i will introduse u to BigYansh sir ( THANK ME LATER) wink
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by haggai247: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2022
If you want to die please do. Your own na just one year you think say you don see anything.
People school overseas don stay 8 years wetin make them do?
You are not comtempeted that's the reason for your depression, you are trying to measure yourself with others even When you know we all cannot be rich.
Start one step at a time but no you dey shoot for the sky

1 Like

Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by funshint(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
vickvan:
Honestly it's not easy. I have done the best I could possibly do within my power. As it stands now, even to eat is a big problem. But it's well.
Look there are jobs you can still do pending when you get a real job.... I've done security work before even after graduating from the University when the jobs I aimed for wasn't coming on time. But I thank God now. I don't know where you stay but you can look for big companies in your area. Security job is very easy to get. You can still use that to hold body till you get a real job. Giving up is never an option!
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by vickvan(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
fidorocks:
Where is your location? What skills and qualifications do you have? If you have SSCE, i can give you a job in a uniformed security company. You can earn between 25 to 35k with SSCE and up to 50-6h0k with a HND or OND with time and depending on your location.

If you are interested, drop your location and phone number, someone will call you from the office
I am sorry for the late reply. My account was suspended by the bot.
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by vickvan(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
PlaYaJones:

Brother dont woory..i will introduse u to BigYansh sir ( THANK ME LATER) wink
Thank you sir. I'm sorry for the late reply. My account was suspended by the bot.
Re: I Had A Serious Rethink by Chris2863(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
It’s not too late to drink the sniper tho. Nobody is stopping you

(1) (Reply)

What Was That Weird Food Combo You Had To Eat Back In School Due To SAPA? / Watch As Wizkid Rocks A Whit Girl Big Yansh At Rolling Loud / True Life Story: See Why My Fiancé And I Disagree About S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.