Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. (28127 Views)

Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by nedubrazil111(m): 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Anaerobi(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Smiles.

Women are naturally more emotional than men. Don't argue that please.

Next point.
Though some women support their man,but just few. 90% of women will prefer to help their brother instead of their hubby, because this days, they enter Marriage thinking that one day they will deviorce each other.

Next point.... It's very wrong for a man to rape a woman. I won't mind committing murd£r against a rapist. But women please dress decent. Very occasion have it's own dressing..

Last point...
I have seen countless cases a lady said I couldn't wait for him because I was clocking 30.

If only ladies will see themselves that 30 isn't bad, men will stop seeing them that way....

27 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
Go to Twitter. It's women like you stopping their fellow females from growing undwr them. You that opened this thread, what have you done for your kind? It's not by bashing men.

11 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Emmyviva: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thats your take ma'am A certain lady just billed me now..its in them(Ladies)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Most useless thread I've come across

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Larrysung(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
You try. Sadly Reality doesnt agree with most of these points.

6 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Beautiful ladies are flirts and can not be single
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by SmartGadgetz: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Animegirl:
As a lady, I know all too well that many men out there believe some ridiculous shit about us ladies.

1. Women are more emotional and dramatic than men. Men have gotten the bad rap that we are overly emotional (nearly always blamed on hormones!) and can't lead under pressure. What’s ironic about this belief is that when a man slams the table with his hand or raises his voice, it’s somehow perceived as strong and powerful, not emotional. If a woman acted in the same manner, she would be perceived as “emotional” or “a piece of work.” 

2.Women don’t support other women. While I don’t think catty behavior between women in the workplace is as prevalent as people often make it out to be, there may sometimes be a grain of truth to it. Because many of us work in male-dominated organizations, there are fewer slots for women to get ahead and competition is fierce.

3.Most men think we want to see their big gbola. No woman ever wants random d*ick picture. Many men are guity of this. It won't generate a reply at any given time, if it's sent inconsequentially. You will be blocked and reported because no woman wants to see unwanted penis pictures.

4. She Asked For It? With the current prevalent rape-culture in society, I've been hearing a lot of 'she asked for it'. What does that even mean? If I am wearing something that's not to your liking or if I go out to party with boys, I asked to get sexually molested or raped? That's the most disturbing misconception I've come across. sad undecided

5.Not all of us are Gold-diggers or useless. Some of us, have serious big dreams and we don't want to be dependent on someone else’s success or bank balance to get what we want. We want to have our own career and success too. Funny, how men still get intimidated by independent successful women. Truly, I say unto you "men are confuse set of beings". angry

6. If you use your vagina too much, it’ll get “loose.” No penis, toy, hand, or even baby will stretch your vagina permanently. It might adjust to accommodate what’s coming in (or, in the case of childbirth, out), but it’ll bounce back. kiss

7. Once a woman clock 30, she is evening newspaper, pls what is the meaning of this?

Nigeria men stop the misconceptions/assumptions about women, we are not the cause of your frustrations.

At bolded above men you hear, don't kill yourself over puxxy because no matter how you fvck it you can't fvck it finish, just fvck and go simple...other things are also important. Pussy is elastic and will always close back for another gbola to fvck. No say I no warn you.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by shantti(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2022
U typed all this ur sentimental point out of emotions. U were not being objective. Does that not prove that women are more emotional than men

9 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Jack005(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Nonsense!!
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Goldbw122(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
This one is a fact, women skin are softer than men

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Madmazel99(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
zinaunreal:
grin grin this op is pained
No 6 is a big lie vagina does not bounce back I repeat I does not bounce back because I have fallen inside well on several occasions
exactly what I wanted to point out. There is always difference between a woman who has had a lot of sex, child birth and a woman who hardly have sex. The feeling is just different.

6 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
ugochukwufrenzy:
so what's the moral lesson here
Point is, y'all should start reasoning beyond your nose. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Akalia(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
What about the assumption "most women have lesbian tendency"?
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
zinaunreal:
No 6 is a big lie vagina does not bounce back I repeat I does not bounce back because I have fallen inside well on several occasions
Get a book and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
@6 though. lipsrsealed

Who can really tell if there's a difference post-partum?

The woman herself, or the husband who goes in there?

12 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by 00FFT00(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Animegirl:
As a lady, I know all too well that many men out there believe some ridiculous shit about us ladies.

1. Women are more emotional and dramatic than men. Men have gotten the bad rap that we are overly emotional (nearly always blamed on hormones!) and can't lead under pressure. What’s ironic about this belief is that when a man slams the table with his hand or raises his voice, it’s somehow perceived as strong and powerful, not emotional. If a woman acted in the same manner, she would be perceived as “emotional” or “a piece of work.” 

2.Women don’t support other women. While I don’t think catty behavior between women in the workplace is as prevalent as people often make it out to be, there may sometimes be a grain of truth to it. Because many of us work in male-dominated organizations, there are fewer slots for women to get ahead and competition is fierce.

3.Most men think we want to see their big gbola. No woman ever wants random d*ick picture. Many men are guity of this. It won't generate a reply at any given time, if it's sent inconsequentially. You will be blocked and reported because no woman wants to see unwanted penis pictures.

4. She Asked For It? With the current prevalent rape-culture in society, I've been hearing a lot of 'she asked for it'. What does that even mean? If I am wearing something that's not to your liking or if I go out to party with boys, I asked to get sexually molested or raped? That's the most disturbing misconception I've come across. sad undecided

5.Not all of us are Gold-diggers or useless. Some of us, have serious big dreams and we don't want to be dependent on someone else’s success or bank balance to get what we want. We want to have our own career and success too. Funny, how men still get intimidated by independent successful women. Truly, I say unto you "men are confuse set of beings". angry

6. If you use your vagina too much, it’ll get “loose.” No penis, toy, hand, or even baby will stretch your vagina permanently. It might adjust to accommodate what’s coming in (or, in the case of childbirth, out), but it’ll bounce back. kiss

7. Once a woman clock 30, she is evening newspaper, pls what is the meaning of this?

Nigeria men stop the misconceptions/assumptions about women, we are not the cause of your frustrations.

Madam I go suggest make you sha go find work.
Wetin be all dis one now?

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by bilulu(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rubyjade:
That is the normal mentality of the average Nigerian man

this mentality is however caused by poverty..

They are unrepentant cheaters..

White ladies and ladies from rich homes, however want guys or agree to date guys that makes them feel like the Queen they are..

They want you to be romantic, say those sweet words, they want to see you tell them, you will die for them, they want guys that can sacrifice for them..

But the average Nigeria man think if I just show them (ladies) the money, she's mine.
you still believe you're a queen? that lie every lady believed in, fairy tale lifestyle

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by 00FFT00(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
PrimadonnaO:
@6 though. lipsrsealed

Who can really tell if there's a difference post-partum?

The woman herself, or the husband who goes in there?
My sister help me ask o

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by blowjohn(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Third chapter
This chapter called "Women", y'all been the rib since the beginnin'
A woman's intuition, is what a man is missin'
To understand your wisdom is something I had to learn
Somehow you the most unprotected on planet Earth
Your smile lift me up and your eyes kiss my soul
Your sweetness is honeycomb, such a lovely tone
You hold the power to make a house a home
Because of you, I wanna right my wrongs (love)
Kiss your mother 'cause we only get one (one)
A grandmother's words to her grandson
Beautiful minds develop in time (yeah)
Checks every month 'cause you held me for nine
They might see an image of a woman who's flawed
But I see a woman in the image of God
Highest regards, I light a cigar
To man, woman and children, my Bible is ours (yeah)

Nas, 'my bible.'

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by tiswell(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
zinaunreal:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by almarthins(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Animegirl:

I can't just be quiet.

Your number 1, is faulty to an extent which limit your presentation of emotion in one sided way. most men will speak when the feel like they have had enough, pass their message co inherently with specific purpose in mind. But in the women or ladies, it is an opportunity to dig Ur past n mistakes and splash it over Ur face over and over again. The same woman who told you that she has forgiven you, would still remind you of your bygone sins or supposed sin in a moment of unmitigated emotions. 90% ladies do that.

No.2 no women should us that excuse that the reason for their catty behaviour in work place is because of competition in male controlled work environment. It is not good enough. You tire down another woman because you want to stay on top. Haba! It means your kind doesn't even love each other.

No.4 it is disheartening to speak of the opposite sex this way but how else should we describe the girl kind of this generation. We can not different a hooker from a good girl this days because they all dress alike. Today our girls dress to provoke sexual tension in men, it seems they are in co-hort with the devil bring the sons of Adam down below. As the fall of Adam was not enough. your kind wear all sort of body exposing outfit to call the vultures to breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is not an excuse to rape a lady but what Ur kind do this days are unchaste. It make it easier sexual predators to visualize their victims with ease.

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by tiswell(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
zinaunreal:
nor be lie

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by tempusfugit: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jobless, go get yourself a job

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by jeromeekugbere(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
I'm not sure no. 6 is right, The Vagina can get loose, it can get overused I've carried one or two girls that my arm could've fitted in there cry

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by drlateef: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
Animegirl:

How can you judge yourself in the emotion department?. It takes a man to know that a woman is more emotional. And that’s the gospel truth about women. And yes, hormone is most commonly the cause. That’s why most domestic violence by women occur when they are pregnant. What other evidence do you want?

And yes, vaginal never bounces back completely. A virgins vagina is not as wide as a woman who has had 10 children. Various sizes of dick may not permanently stretch the vagina but child bearing does for certain.
Re: Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. by Techm8: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
People really think this way?

Get the oraimoPowerCube4P when u have to charge multiple devices at once. It takes up just one outlet but gives you 4-port output.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Fought On His Wedding Day / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.