Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Can I Still Trust Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Trust Her ? (1002 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / She Feels I Dont Trust Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Trust Her ? by yagbaboy1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
pals, i recently saw messages in my girlfriend's phone that i realized were the ones she has been sending and receiving from a guy she told me was her neighbour. these messages were exactly alike with those of two lovers, I queried her and she said that the guy only asked her out. really pals, i have lost all confidence and trust in her. this evening she called me with an Etisalat ( while both of us use Mtn) line and said its the number she wants to be using till next week, when i asked why, she did not give me reasons. is suspect that she is still seeing the guy as both of them are neighbours and i saw a text where the guy said hes gotten a now number ( etisalat), i hate to say i don't trust her again! . pls, what do i make out of it tnx 4 ur contributions
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by sexylogan(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2011
OP, get a new chic and forget this one or else your next thread might be

"Help! I just Caught my Gf having sex with my neighbour!"
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by HighChief4(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2011
That her "neighbour" is obviously hittin on her. Cut your losses and move on bro.

Why would you trust someone again, especially when they have given you reasons never to trust them.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by Mynd44: 3:10am On Jul 02, 2011
Go get a job and stop reading other people's messages
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by yagbaboy1(m): 3:23am On Jul 02, 2011
@ mynd 44 : big fuul u are, 10x 4 d contribution doh
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by Mynd44: 5:04am On Jul 02, 2011
Shakes his head sadly feeling sorry for the OP
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by MMM2(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2011
op
u should be asking how 2 get ur GF back

becos d sharp neighbour don collect am from u so cancel d word trust.

So start searching 4 anoda GF.

Take heart bros but next time dont trust ladies especially 9JA LADIES.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by tboy11(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2011
@poster abeg move on with your life girls are nt worthy of trust
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by Godmother(f): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2011
yagbaboy1:

pals[b], i recently saw messages in my girlfriend's phone [/b] that i realized were the ones she has been sending and receiving from a guy she told me was her neighbour. these messages were exactly alike with those of two lovers, I queried her and she said that the guy only asked her out. really pals, i have lost all confidence and trust in her. this evening she called me with an Etisalat ( while both of us use Mtn) line and said its the number she wants to be using till next week, when i asked why, she did not give me reasons. is suspect that she is still seeing the guy as both of them are neighbours and i saw a text where the guy said hes gotten a now number ( etisalat), i hate to say i don't trust her again! . pls, what do i make out of it tnx 4 your contributions

Why should you be reading ur gf's messages in the first place. Anyways, you got what you were searching for
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by ifffffy(f): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2011
She's doing hers, so start doing urs, find a cute nd decent gurl evn beta dan she is, nd dont do it secretly make sure she knws abt it, nd give her reasonable reasons y u did it.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by 190: 10:16am On Jul 02, 2011
HUH? DO NIGERIANS STILL THIEF GIRLFRIENDS undecided
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by jakesund(m): 1:37am On Jul 03, 2011
190:

HUH? DO NIGERIANS STILL THIEF GIRLFRIENDS undecided

your comment shows how wise you are grin grin grin
Re: Can I Still Trust Her ? by Cuddlemii: 1:50am On Jul 03, 2011
Hey ya sorry. Let me dry those cry.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Like This ? / What Will You Do If Your Father Refuses U From Marrying Ur Love Of Nine Years / How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.