Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,490 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life (558 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / Guys, You Can Only Choose One, Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life by OKON125(m): 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
My name is diza, I had a friend name...xiza,xiza he was my main lad,we ball together...we shares the same apartment...and even bae when we do hookup grin.....

So one day, you know we were working as a security men at one of the best hotel in town..

I went for work that day alone without my friend cos he was ill... but didn't know whether he was pretending to be ill to skip work who knows embarassed...when I got to my duty Post embarassed alone.... I was felt lonely cos my gist partner was not there with me.....

I started working lazily, I became bored and got moody....we normally close by 6pm.... but today I anticipate closing by 4pm cos I was hungry and angry, you know an angry Man is an hungry Man.,. also an angry Man is an hungry Man.. grin

It's was exactly 1pm, when I got a call from one of our worker in that hotel, she was a cook there cheesy.... she looks so calm,honest,sexy, beautiful,she had Pink lips angry bigger a$$ embarassed... flat tummy, pointed nose, she was Short in height and dark in complexity.... cheesy

She called and ask if I have taken my launch, I told her that I haven't,she said why,i told her I didn't have money to buy food ....

She was like,whatttt? BBY tell me you are kidding cos I don't believe.... you.... hearing her called me BBY, I change my mood :Dimmediately... she even made me satisfied both spiritual,phiscally,mentally and otherwise sad I felt a breeze of love from her... you know what...I have been in state of greeting this lady for two months, she didn't notice my green light nor talk to me when we done share pleasantries grin... some times she doesn't always answer my greetings but you know what I keep on greeting her.... omor she was beautiful ...I no fit resist her... she be de intimidating grin

I felt as if I was on top of the world...when she called me baby.... that's was my first time she called me BBY.... other days she always call me oga,my guy, mAh Man, oga security in which I was very upset it.....sha I kept greeting her.. cheesy

I told her that I have taken my launch, that I was kidding sha...she said okay but I was ...amazed where she got my contact.... women sha... with their forming Life grin..she asked me of the kind of food I ate.... i told her... let's me be candid with you....I haven't eaten since morning... I just felt satisfied with everything cos you called me ....she was like awwwwwnnnnnññnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... BBY you making me to blush ..I said blush for me ...cos you my own lover (didn't know when this came out of my mouth... guess what she say ....she said did you know what,and replied no.... she said I love you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i hanged up the call, switch off my phone....and began shouting .... laughing like a mad man).....

grin grin grin
I go continue calm down make I call my wife I'm hungry
Re: Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
You are a clown..same you who narrated some hilarious story about your girlfriend passing out..here you are with this again..

You never completed the other one tho.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life by Cardealer2021(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Craze people full nairaland grin cry

1 Like

Re: Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life by OKON125(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are a clown..same you who narrated some hilarious story about your girlfriend passing out..here you are with this again..

You never completed the other one tho.. undecided
I'm working on them I will complete all by weekend.... I'm sorry nowwww
Re: Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bro you are...
I'm expecting more from you
Re: Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life by OKON125(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
phreshraphael:
Bro you are real a strong man
I am expecting more of your stuffs
Thank youuuu..awnn

1 Like

Re: Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life by OKON125(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Craze people full nairaland grin cry
grin grin
Re: Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Am new here,
hope am welcome
Re: Some One Just Ran Away With The Love Of My Life by OKON125(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
phreshraphael:
Am new here,
hope am welcome
yo

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys, I Really Need Your Help / Who Can Relate To This / We Are Coming Home Take Good Care Of Your Husband SHS Ladies Warns Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.