Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,487 members, 7,840,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Girl's Boss Won't Let Her Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Boss Won't Let Her Be (579 Views)

He Don't Want To Have Me And Won't Let Me Go. / She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl's Boss Won't Let Her Be by squino(m): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2011
he's all over her, he's even becoming violent cos she wouldn't say yes and the funny part is that this is a guy i know very well and he knows that the girl in question is going out with me. Do i confront him?
Re: My Girl's Boss Won't Let Her Be by Dyt(f): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2011
Attack him n beat d livin day hell outta him
Re: My Girl's Boss Won't Let Her Be by Ikoteyogrl(f): 2:30am On Jul 02, 2011
grin
I guess you can attack him, but that will just get your girlfriend fired. Maybe she could report him to his bosses or she could ask to transfer jobs. If she cant succeed in that then maybe she can change jobs. I just think that you two are in a lose lose situation because she cannot report him or sue him for harassment.
Re: My Girl's Boss Won't Let Her Be by Mynd44: 2:49am On Jul 02, 2011
Report him to his superiors and if there are non, she might
have to quit

(1) (Reply)

Should I Talk To Her Abt It? / Male 25 And Still A Virgin: But Now Ready To Be Intimate: / What Do These Things Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.