Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs (6802 Views)

Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2015
Guys, me and my babe don dey date for about a year now. We don get so intimate. We do all the normal stuff wink. But no matter what, this babe no go let me touch her boobs. I don ask am y tire. And my palm no dey callused. When I don reach cloud nine, make I feel this round stuffs, omo this babe go stop the movement o.

How long this one go dey? I wan jettison her o. Bt bfore I proceed, babes, guys, wetin una think o?

Love without boobs chai!
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Khd95(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2015
May b she get cancer of d brezz :O embarassedsad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Emac34: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Erickthrocyte:
Guys, me and my babe don dey date for about a year now. We don get so intimate. We do all the normal stuff wink. But no matter what, this babe no go let me touch her boobs. I don ask am y tire. And my palm no dey callused. When I don reach cloud nine, make I feel this round stuffs, omo this babe go stop the movement o.

How long this one go dey? I wan jettison her o. Bt bfore I proceed, babes, guys, wetin una think o?

Love without boobs chai!
Were ar dey ladies
JustHere2observ
Kashybaby
Ninatohbadt
Sinaj nd delectablegyal come nd help me answer dis dude ooo
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by RussianRoulette: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2015
some ladies believe that handling the boobs makes it sag,I guess she doesn't want it to get sagged,who knows angry

#Roulette

3 Likes

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Pheals(f): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Weree the boobs na yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by dachaste(f): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2015

The boobs go burst. Lolz

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by ClassCaptain(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

The boobs go burst. Lolz

lol
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by feran15(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:
Really? You're a hopeless sex freak. Shameless pervert. If you know that your only fancy of entering into a relationship with her was fucking, why didn't you divulge your real intentions to her from the onset?
Or you're scared that she might decide to end up everything? And if that's the case, its for the better. Atleast you could go seek sexual gratification else where.
Worthless sex maniac

its obvious from the post that they already have sex.. she just won't let him touch breast.. think small before typing let you brain do the thinking not your fingers

op, she does not want you to spoil the merchandise

10 Likes

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by tosyne2much(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Pheals:
ehn ehn cheesy
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Ifakiland(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2015
maybe dey are fake boobs could also be a transgender....or ur hands are rough....or lemme fink, brb
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Pheals:
Lols. U no well o. na so u dey deny ur guy?
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:
Really? You're a hopeless sex freak. Shameless pervert. If you know that your only fancy of entering into a relationship with her was fucking, why didn't you divulge your real intentions to her from the onset?
Or you're scared that she might decide to end up everything? And if that's the case, its for the better. Atleast you could go seek sexual gratification else where.
Worthless sex maniac
Funny enuf, we've never had sex. M talking of romance. Is it a crime to touch ur woman's boobs? M not a sex maniac - i jus wanna know if there was any rational reason for her behaviour.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Ifakiland:
or ur hands are rough....or lemme fink, brb
My palms are not callused mahn.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Pheals(f): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
ehn ehn cheesy
Bro tosine!! What now undecided
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by feran15(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

Your highly inconsequential opinion has been duly noted and thus subsequently tossed into the waste bin

why so childish?
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Pheals(f): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Erickthrocyte:

Lols. U no well o. na so u dey deny ur guy?
deny !! If he want to squeeze boobs pillow no dey ni undecided

1 Like

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by feran15(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:
My post has been Edited - screw upwards and see for yourself, morøn

how do i screw upWards?
and op said "we Don get intimate" not dont sounded like he was speaking pidgin to me
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2015
feran15:

why so childish?
Thanks manh. She keeps flooding every thread with her puerile gobbledygook.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Dongorgon5(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:
Worthless sex maniac
What happened to your old moniker
I miss you
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Dongorgon5(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2015
This is not the ishilove I use to know!!!

1 Like

Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by feran15(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

You should bury your face deeply in mud water already. If you had an iota of shame, you would have picked up whatever is left of your battered dignity and retreated with your tail between your legs. Obdurate fucktard_

somebody cannot point out op's mistake again?...

i guess if you had shame too, you would have stopped replying a fucktard_ already.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by tosyne2much(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2015
Pheals:
Bro tosine!! What now undecided
I'm just looking at u oooo cheesy
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by feran15(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Erickthrocyte:

Love without boobs chai!

we Don get intimate or we dont get intimate.
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

My question to you is: why didn't both of you define the kind of relationship that would suit you & your partner's interests?
I thought u were witty. But I can see now that u r just pointlessly verbose.
Who told u we haven't defined our relationship? Ishylove gerara here mehn. 4 real... u know what i'm saying?
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by Pheals(f): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm just looking at u oooo cheesy
OK sir!! From your phone abi?
Re: She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs by feran15(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

I sincerely regret the time I wasted in replying a retard like you. I'm done with you

grin what is life without regrets

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant? / See what this Lagos boy is doing to this nine girls / Very Sad News, my dog is dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.