Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? (1104 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Francisanointed(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
One of the song is " I will sing by Don Moen ,Eli J. No body knows, Incredible God. Capable God is also a good recommendation

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by CruiseCity: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wizkid Made In Lagos cry

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
FaDa FaDa by Ezegendiigbo
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Zazu undecided
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Kingpin1000: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
When am back on my feet again by Michael Bolton.
This song has been an inspiration to me.

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Victerica(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sound an alarm by G. F. Handel
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Jeon(f): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
BASE ON MY MOOD

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by abercrombie(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Akon ft Bone Thugs N Harmony "I Tried So Hard"

3 Likes

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Candidlady: 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Look If you had One shot Or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted In one moment Would you capture it Or just let it slip?

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by EmptyGarden(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Anything from Karen Carpenter does it for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Bwilliam(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na whole album i dey listen to.

J.cole - forest Hill drive / for your eyes only,

Kendrik lamar - To love-vendor a butterfly.

Lmao, "pmip" automatically changed to love-vendor
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Themainboy22: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hillsong ~ Glorious ruins.

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Francisanointed(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Themainboy22:
Hillsong ~ Glorious ruins.
Oceans

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Oturatetuala(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ewwwww. I think of a way out and no be say I go dey listen to music to make me emotionally.
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Cardealer2021(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Roddy ricch-down below cool
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Cardealer2021(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Candidlady:
Look If you had One shot Or one opportunity To seize everything you ever wanted In one moment Would you capture it Or just let it slip?

Loose yourself wink
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Kvngfrosh(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Eminem
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by posty56: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
lil baby - grace
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Candidlady: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Loose yourself wink

Kvngfrosh:
Eminem

smiley
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by OKON125(m): 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
Banana � Fall on you by davido lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
I will sing by Don Meon You are worthy by Tope Alabi Omije Ojumi by Bunmi Akinlaanu
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by pansophist(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
-R Kelly- Storm is over.
- lighthouse family - High
- louis Armstrong- wonderful world
- TY bello - Greenland
- Nico n Vinz - I'm I wrong

3 Likes

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by henrixx(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
champion of the world by coldplay
or
fighter by gym class heroes
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Calibrator: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
My latest motivational jam is TI Blaze ft Olamide - Sometimes remix.

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by humble1010: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Go check out NF (he's a rapper) and all his songs, and come thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Forever young by Jay Z & Mr Hudson
God is Good by Jonathan McReynolds
The World's Greatest by R. Kelly
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Theama(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Casting Crowns - In the hands of the potter
-Just be held
- Only Jesus
tongue

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Any song by 38 spesh
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by merieam16(f): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2022
Gospel songs especially Thanksgiving songs cos in all things give thanks
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 23, 2022
Covenant keeping God by Victoria Orenze
What He says by GUC
Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Fmlao: 5:33am On Mar 23, 2022
PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS BY KID KUDI

1 Like

Re: What Songs Do You Play When You Are Discourage,down Or Troubled? by Danisaint112(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2022
Elevation worship - Testimony
Flavour Ft Semeh - Mercy
Maroon 5 - Memories
Enisa - Tears Hit the ground
Teni - Hustle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Of Course I bleeped Up / Lady In Pain As She Contracts Infection From Tattoo ( Video ) / How Can You Tell Your Sidechick You Are Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.