Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures (9174 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
undecided
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by abokikhalifa: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Camelot65:
1 million naira to win a lady's heart?? Shey she dey mad ni

I'll use that money for something productive. angry

I will rather use that money to relocate to Gambia. Sweet girls with better offers and good connections are in Gambia.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Generalwoodz(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu, I'm whole-heartedly interested in the Amazon stuff. Could you drop your contact or Whatsapp me on the in my signature?
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by martinz23(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Yeahs off course. I share from the fate of people who have helped me previously. Without knowing me, seeing me, or wanting anything to do with me. I always look back, and I am grateful.
Oga abeg teach me the Amazon kdp for free. I don't have the money demanded of me to learn it. Thanks
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by magni101(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL. 1 million maybe too much for only her. At least! I am thinking splitting it into 4. They're 5. So, I'll just remove the lady I bought stuffs from.
To carry out my own social experiment, as a male, if I dared you to share that much cash with me, would you honestly do that?

I need an honest response.

If your answer is yes, then I dare you to do so.

If it's no, then my response will come afterwards.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ablemax(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Ocholu post=111240472]So, I was extremely bored with everything earlier today, and decided to flirt unprovoked on Tinder. With the kinda pictures my profile holds, I easily match with ladies. Pretty ladies.

It's not about the looks though! But the affluence. Haha. So I matched as many as I wanted and moved the conversation to WhatsApp.

Omo! All the ladies there wants money.

Regardless of what they imputed in their profile of this and that, forget am, na money them dey find. One even told me 1 million bucks is enough to have her.

It was a repeated pattern for all they ladies. Look, without benefits of doubts, I was expecting a small margin from the total population to at least want an; independent guy, handsome bobo that is well built, graduate, working, etcetera. But reversed was the outcome.

I've abandoned them chats sha. Because my client who runs me keywords research for my Amazon stuffs sent a beautiful job done. So my boredom was cleared and I went back to hustling for urgent 2k.

Honestly, don't know what I'd have done if I was in these ladies shoes. Maybe I'd request for money too. Or an independent partner (my best bet).

Also, I am seriously considering funding some of them. One told me she's in school and the ASUU strike is telling heavily on her. She can't go back home because, at the moment, it's better to stay back in school.
I am also buying a lot from the lady that sells clothing. [/quote

Abeg bro just help me with 3k
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:
So, I was extremely bored with everything earlier today, and decided to flirt unprovoked on Tinder. With the kinda pictures my profile holds, I easily match with ladies. Pretty ladies.

It's not about the looks though! But the affluence. Haha. So I matched as many as I wanted and moved the conversation to WhatsApp.

Omo! All the ladies there wants money. Regardless of what they imputed in their profile of this and that, forget am, na money them dey find. One even told me 1 million bucks is enough to have her.

It was a repeated pattern for all they ladies. Look, without benefits of doubts, I was expecting a small margin from the total population to at least want an; independent guy, handsome bobo that is well built, graduate, working, etcetera. But reversed was the outcome.

I've abandoned them chats sha. Because my client who runs me keywords research for my Amazon stuffs sent a beautiful job done. So my boredom was cleared and I went back to hustling for urgent 2k.

Honestly, don't know what I'd have done if I was in these ladies shoes. Maybe I'd request for money too. Or an independent partner (my best bet).

Also, I am seriously considering funding some of them. One told me she's in school and the ASUU strike is telling heavily on her. She can't go back home because, at the moment, it's better to stay back in school.
I am also buying a lot from the lady that sells clothing.

Sir just come teach me how to make money on Amazon
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2022
posty56:
you are considering funding them as their father
Asin father Christmas abi

I am live and direct in Germany

There is one they call BIGO grin

Classic ladies hut kiss.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by posty56: 1:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Asin father Christmas abi
I am live and direct in Germany
There is one they call BIGO grin
Classic ladies hut kiss.
is the BIGO black
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 1:22am On Mar 22, 2022
posty56:
is the BIGO black
it's an app on the phone.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 5:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Generalwoodz:
Ocholu, I'm whole-heartedly interested in the Amazon stuff. Could you drop your contact or Whatsapp me on the in my signature?

Please send pm. Notify me when you do.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 5:47am On Mar 22, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Sir just come teach me how to make money on Amazon

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 5:47am On Mar 22, 2022
martinz23:
Oga abeg teach me the Amazon kdp for free. I don't have the money demanded of me to learn it. Thanks

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Mcslize: 5:54am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Hahaha.. Thank you! Y'all can now take your seats.

Yeah, I do have a girlfriend. I was only flirting though. Nothing serious grin grin. You know!

What type of keyword research service does your client render to you? I might be interested.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by odinson1(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:
So, I was extremely bored with everything earlier today, and decided to flirt unprovoked on Tinder. With the kinda pictures my profile holds, I easily match with ladies. Pretty ladies.

I am also buying a lot from the lady that sells clothing.

This is the problem with you men,you always want to come to the rescue of women who don't even care about you! Bro you're about to get played,used and dumped.
I really don't know what else to tell you.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by odinson1(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2022
magni101:

To carry out my own social experiment, as a male, if I dared you to share that much cash with me, would you honestly do that?

I need an honest response.

If your answer is yes, then I dare you to do so.

If it's no, then my response will come afterwards.

Men like him only help women who don't even know him, he has what is called the "Savior complex" only that he only helps women because he is a Very nice Guy.

@ocholu, what do you think those girls opened a datin app for? It is because of guys like you who would be gullible enough to believe their Sob stories, and simp enough to send them money.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by morakakin(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2022
tells us more about (keywords research for my Amazon stuffs)
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by princefrank76: 7:00am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Whatever it is you want..holla at me.. wink kiss
lol. Aunty don dey trip for guy wey want share one mila for 4 gurls. Abeg shift broke a** bae
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2022
princefrank76:
lol. Aunty don dey trip for guy wey want share one mila for 4 gurls. Abeg shift broke a** bae
Haha you can say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. grin grin
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Generalwoodz(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Just did
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Sent already sir
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by princefrank76: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha you can say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. grin grin
lol.. Lemme o! Last last na food from pot the sweet pass. Not all diz chunk and poison u and your likes cook on a daily.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2022
princefrank76:
lol.. Lemme o! Last last na food from pot the sweet pass. Not all diz chunk and poison u and your likes cook on a daily.
Have you tried out my meal before? cry kiss
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by princefrank76: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Have you tried out my meal before? cry kiss
i don't have to. From the way u drop comments here out propotion, i know definately food would contain excess maggi/salt. I no want vomit abeg
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2022
princefrank76:
i don't have to. From the way u drop comments here out propotion, i know definately food would contain excess maggi/salt. I no want vomit abeg
Why?? cry
You just broke my heart.. cry
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by princefrank76: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why?? cry You just broke my heart.. cry
Oya na! Kpele. Don't take it to heart
na cruise ah dey babe.
why not make a lovely recipe and invite me over. I wanna confirm something. Lol
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Sheddy5(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

sent.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by 9zcollins(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL. 1 million maybe too much for only her. At least! I am thinking splitting it into 4. They're 5. So, I'll just remove the lady I bought stuffs from.
Bros come and buy properties here in Abuja and thank me later.... Lemme be your plug.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2022
princefrank76:
Oya na! Kpele. Don't take it to heart

na cruise ah dey babe.

why not make a lovely recipe and invite me over. I wanna confirm something. Lol
What country are you at?
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by princefrank76: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What country are you at?
naija and u?
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2022
princefrank76:
naija and u?
Haha then your request is impossible.. grin
I would have love to serve you some meal but.. undecided cheesy grin
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by princefrank76: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha then your request is impossible.. grin
I would have love to serve you some meal but.. undecided cheesy grin
Now she's beginning to look for an excuse.

but what....?

don't tell me u are scared already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies / Women Decorate Their BOOBS (pictures) / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.