Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Our Strong Love For White Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Strong Love For White Girls (8673 Views)

Lets Talk About What Is Our Strong Point As Men(men Only) / How To Toast White Girls In London? / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by priest2u(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2011
Cuddlemii:

First of all, I must give it to Naija babes anytime any day

1) What we possess is what most white women pay so much in acquiring (cash and pain) via surgery. We don't waste money on surgery cos we have it in abundance. Some peoples own sef na curse, to be continued is written on them.

2) We are home makers and not slave makers- We cook, clean and cater to our men, we don't order our men to do the chores or wash our undies.

3) We can't seize our men's international passport and report them to the police because we were raised right to pamper our men and not taketh by force

4) Our naija men want us, adore us, need us and get seduced by us. What is wrong with their oyinbo men that they have to wait for naija men before they can date or marry. If they can't attract their kind, they are not woman enough then.

5) Naija babes don't need to buy affection cos we have the weapons already to a man's heart. Why do the white women spend so much for affection?

6) If you like marry white, asia, pakistan. Naija men always come back to have a Naija wife here.

7) Naija babes can marry a man from any country without being a slave, selling their birth rite or washing undies for the whites.

Unfortunately we posses a lot as a Naija woman.

There is no place like home jor, Charity begins at home!!!

Come home and marry your women, we would not make you do groceries on your own, we wont starve u with only vegetarian diet and yogurt, we would not ask you to do the dishes, we would not ask you to take out the bin, we would not ask you to walk and bath scooby, the dog. We are bloody endowed, know our culture and u would still be the head and not the maid!

you changed my mind , no more white chick(needed for fun though) naija all the way for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by 190: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2011
Nigerian WOMeN make MEN age QUICK

I once dated BABE, Cuddlemii, Ogugua, Goldielucks and chi-baby and i had grey hair

But since i started dating Poyner,Katy, Steph Elliott and walford!

Those grey hair turned black then RED then black again  undecided
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^^
Please go see a SHRINK
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Cuddlemii: 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2011
Then there is something wrong with your genes (X and Y need to be analyzed) because naija men don't age fast.

Are u sure u were not cheating on the naija babes with some foreigners. If so, ibeji ni mama mi (my mom is a twin). So my head caught you tongue.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by 190: 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2011
True story >> 3 Nigerian GIRLS STOLE MY MONEY

3 Foreign girls invited me for dinner

do the MATH!! angry angry
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Cuddlemii: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2011
190:

True story >> 3 Nigerian GIRLS STOLE MY MONEY

3 Foreign girls invited me for dinner

[b]do the MATH!!
angry angry[/b]

Ok so which set [/b]are you going to marry? [b]Union of sets or intersection of sets or difference of two sets

I don give formula, solve the rest then I score u
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by 190: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2011
Intersection of sets so they can stop stealing my money and they can give me WHITE SHILDREN angry angry

Like harry potter and empress njamah angry angry
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2011
Cuddlemii:

1) What we possess is what most white women pay so much in acquiring (cash and pain) via surgery. We don't waste money on surgery cos we have it in abundance. Some peoples own sef na curse, to be continued is written on them.

2) We are home makers and not slave makers- We cook, clean and cater to our men, we don't order our men to do the chores or wash our undies.

3) We can't seize our men's international passport and report them to the police because we were raised right to pamper our men and not taketh by force

4) Our naija men want us, adore us, need us and get seduced by us. What is wrong with their oyinbo men that they have to wait for naija men before they can date or marry. If they can't attract their kind, they are not woman enough then.

5) Naija babes don't need to buy affection cos we have the weapons already to a man's heart. Why do the white women spend so much for affection?

6) If you like marry white, asia, pakistan. Naija men always come back to have a Naija wife here.

7) Naija babes can marry a man from any country without being a slave, selling their birth rite or washing undies for the whites.

Come home and marry your women, we would not make you do groceries on your own, we wont starve u with only vegetarian diet and yogurt, we would not ask you to do the dishes, we would not ask you to take out the bin, we would not ask you to walk and bath scooby, the dog. We are bloody endowed, know our culture and u would still be the head and not the maid!

Go Girl, wink B.M.W
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Cuddlemii: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Go Girl, wink B.M.W

What does B.M.W stand for before I wink back wink
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2011
Be.My.Wife grin grin grin
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Cuddlemii: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2011
sexkillz:

Be.My.Wife grin grin grin

Never

Just replied your thread on virginity. Need my man sane and hearty
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 03, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Never

Just replied your thread on virginity. Need my man sane and hearty
u need a man like me grin
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by MrsChima(f): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2011
How pathetic.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Mynd44: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2011
I am getting tired off all these bashing threads
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Cuddlemii: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2011
lefulefu:

u need a man like me grin

I need to be careful. My caramel is always watching!!!!
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Cuddlemii: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2011
Mynd_44:

I am getting tired off all these bashing threads

Who is bashing who now?
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Tosinville(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2011
White girls have swag? thats hilarious lol.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by ismaeel86(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2011
White girls only use black guys for sex and nothing more. they dont have any love for us at all. from experience.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Tosinville(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^Why generalizing just because u think they only use you for sex nothin more?¿¿ Nigerians with caveman mentalities.

How about those white ladies who lives with their husbands in nigeria, give birth here & works here nko?
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by ismaeel86(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2011
those are the very few good ones. and mind you maybe its because those guys are very rich. Daniel Amokachi's case is a very good case study.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
190:

Nigerian WOMeN make MEN age QUICK

I once dated BABE, Cuddlemii, Ogugua, Goldielucks and chi-baby and i had grey hair

But since i started dating Poyner,Katy, Steph Elliott and walford!

Those grey hair turned black then RED then black again  undecided

i know many naija guys wey don commit suicide because of their troublesome naija wives
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^
As if suicide is more prevalent in Nigeria than the coubtries of your white girls.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by lovesome(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2011
Hello guys, my first post in nairaland by the way. As a oyibo (if i wrote correct) i read all the opinions, so i have mine:
I'm a white guy in Nigeria for two years experience. I'm not agree with most of you. Please try to see the big picture. When it comes to give an opinion most people like speaking for everyone, but they are generally have their numbered experience. Almost all of 'em doesn't represent Statistics Institute.
Like i'm way different than you can imagine (based on your opinions) as a Turkish guy. The world cultures are so huge to get 'm into small bucket.
The white girls are much different than your description in my country and also i found splendid the nigerian women from different perspective.
But it doesn't mean turkish girls are less average for me.Nigerian women are so strong for me ( i'm sayin' second times this is just my tiny opinion ) first of all. When your ages gone,experience is left. Yes they take care about their man. They don't hasitate to do housejobs. wink
I can't list everything but i believe in that in the future they will have crucial role in the world,
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by kpolli(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
poster speak for urself
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Katy86(f): 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
please if you guys want to anoy the black females in this thread stop using white women for this.

we white women do not want to have anything to do with stupid people who only look at the colour of a women and use this to judge about her. lipsrsealed
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by MrsChima(f): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2011
Katy86:

please if you guys want to anoy the black females in this thread stop using white women for this.

we white women do not want to have anything to do with silly people who only look at the colour of a women and use this to judge about her. lipsrsealed

Wow! I guess you aren't just a dick sucker after all. Great response! grin
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Katy86(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2011
angry

I never suck a joystick in my whole life and I will not do it !!
and I am a very very white girl !
any men who want that from me can search the door and go out of my life immediately!

so the threadstarter should wake up from his dreams and stay with all the white disco bitches he met.
a "man" like him will never have a normal white woman!

sad for him only the white, black and yellow sluts are there for him, tho intelligent women are just laughing at a freak like him. tongue
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Tosinville(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
lol
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Tosinville(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
Katy86

I think you should speak for yourself, you're different from the other white girls & how would you wake up one morning calling other girls B1TCHEZ? that sounds so disrespectful for a girl who claimed to be a good one to say if u aint one.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Katy86(f): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
hm, why I call these girls like this?

I think I know what kind of girls the threadstarter is talking about.
The white girls who are hanging arround in the club and searching for black or arab man.
you can see this girls often in germany. very often. but not all are like this.

and these girls are our problem. this girls are bahving like sluts and this is one of the reason why only a vew man in the world have respect for white women (and most of this man are white grin ).

So I like to call them what they are.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by amuukwu1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Come home and marry your women, we would not make you do groceries on your own, we wont starve u with only vegetarian diet and yogurt, we would not ask you to do the dishes, we would not ask you to take out the bin, we would not ask you to walk and bath scooby, the dog.  We are bloody endowed, know our culture and u would still be the head and not the maid!

@Cuddlemii , are you by any chance single grin can we dmate embarassed embarassed wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Tosinville(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
Katy86

What you said just now sounds so irrelevant to what am trying to figure out right here, so are you telling me that there's no white lady who truely love black guys from their heart but to taste their joystick?¿¿ you should've known if you don't have affection for black ppl you won't be on here communicating with 'em, or you wanna tell me that you can only make friends with black guys but you can't marry one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Wife Pose Like This Online..this Internet Breaking Photo / My Experience Dating A Married Woman / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.