Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Our Strong Love For White Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Strong Love For White Girls (8678 Views)

Lets Talk About What Is Our Strong Point As Men(men Only) / How To Toast White Girls In London? / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Cuddlemii: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
amu ukwu:

@Cuddlemii , are you by any chance single grin can we dmate embarassed embarassed wink wink kiss kiss

I am not feeling the user name. How am I to cuddle that? Am Uku is more like it.Cuddle mii weds Am Uku
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by pleep(m): 4:44am On Jul 05, 2011
reason why only a few man in the world have respect for white women.
hey that's not true. wink It's just the OP, and he doesn't seem to have respect for women of any ethnicity.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Lenny9000(m): 4:47am On Jul 05, 2011
Abeg speak for yourself and not every black man or Naija for that matter. Personally I dont do colours but humans so whatever floats your boat is fine with me but pls speak for yourself and dont generalize.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Katy86(f): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2011
What you said just now sounds so irrelevant to what am trying to figure out right here, so are you telling me that there's no white lady who truely love black guys from their heart but to taste their joystick?¿¿ you should've known if you don't have affection for black ppl you won't be on here communicating with 'em, or you wanna tell me that you can only make friends with black guys but you can't marry one?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are you sure that you can read and understand what I wrote??
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Katy86(f): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2011
I do not know where you live, but come to Germany and check what the majority of the Arab, Turkish and African men think when they see a white woman!

Nothing positive.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Mamken(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2011
i thought something changed since i was here last. . . .
still the same old, smelling bullshit. . . undecided

white, black, red, green and blue. . . .

btw:
i agree with what katy said: poster, stop dreaming! u r using the worst type of them white chicks to make a comparative with ur black sisters.
( but katy, not all women who like to suck abdala, r sluts )

wie geht es dir? schon lange nicht mehr gesehen. . . . smiley
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Katy86(f): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2011
Mir gehts gut. Und selbst wink

I mean the white women inside club who are chasing the African men. Every weekend a new, four children with four different men.

Sorry, but these women are sluts for me.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Mamken(f): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2011
danke, mir gehts auch gut.

ok, i agree. those ones r really desesperate cases. but most of them have a very bad background. difficult childhood, no parental controll etc. i honestly pitty them.  sad
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Katy86(f): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2011
That is not a reason to go crazy like that.
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Mamken(f): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2011
it's not a reason . . .
but a consequence. . .
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by TerryCarr(m): 4:49am On Aug 06, 2012
not a Nigerian but who is prettier the white girl or the African girl grin
Re: Our Strong Love For White Girls by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 06, 2012
The White Girl would be, if she closed her Damn Mouth

Her Frontal Lobe is more developed....i prefer to inject my children into women who appear to have the capabilities of expressing intelligent genes.

I would take the White Woman.

TerryCarr: not a Nigerian but who is prettier the white girl or the African girl grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Girl Has Turned Me Into Sex Machine / I Swear Is True! / PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.