Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids (1542 Views)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by TONERO500(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by SenecaTheYonger: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
No.

If the kid calls me papa, he’s mine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by mymadam(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
No.

grin
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by TONERO500(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
No.

I hope you'll be alive after he calls you Papa and you find out he/she isn't your's

3 Likes

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by CoronaVirusPro: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
No.

That's just the simple and bitter truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Will u pay 4 the DNA test?
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by TONERO500(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Will u pay 4 the DNA test?
Only on one condition if you can emigrate and eradicate mosquitoes in Nigeria as soon as possible
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Demigod22: 12:27am On Mar 22, 2022
This topic is stale like mama chinedu soup. This topic have been over flogged. Anyone that is not sure about the paternity of his children knows where to go and confirm. You are just disturbing people with something we all know as if you are an aichaic toencrier. DNA ni, NDA ko?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 22, 2022
When ladies hear "DNA test", they start to vibrate in anxiety like touchlight Nokia that have spoil grin...

6 out of 10 men are taking care of children that are not theirs ((against their knowledge)) undecided... I refuse to be the "4th man in the fire" abi na the 7th man in the statistics, lol grin...

I'm advicing every male who didn't marry their wife's as virgins, please run a DNA test on all your kids if you can afford it, to avoid stories that touch the heart wink...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by GOFRONT(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2022
.......And the DNA paternity testing laboratory in Lekki has continued to expose the promiscuous activities of the fallopian people...

Take that step and run the DNA on that child today......The Era of "I trust my wife" has far gone out of existence. Forget about the heart attack that come along with the revelation if the child happens not to be yours.....

But why even think about heart attack, when I still have a functional dikc, I can afford a secx doll, the mindset matters!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Dickson178(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2022
That means that we don't need to trust our so-called wife

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Wizywiz(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Dickson178:
That means that we don't need to trust our so-called wife
oga this one no be trust matter...the koko wey d op dey yarn be say do DNA when u born ....hope u don hear am

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by edochie12: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2022
I do trust my wife Sha,but in my tradition and culture,once you are traditionally married to a lady every kid she has during the period of your married life is yours,DNA is not our culture,and even if a lady leave her husband's house and returns to her father's house without returning the bride price that was paid to her family,any child she gives birth to in her father's house belong to the husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Boogyman557: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN ur CAPRISUN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Dickson178(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Wizywiz:
oga this one no be trust matter...the koko wey d op dey yarn be say do DNA when u born ....hope u don hear am
I hear

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Favfables1:
When ladies hear "DNA test", they start to vibrate in anxiety like touchlight Nokia that have spoil grin...

6 out of 10 men are taking care of children that are not theirs ((against their knowledge)) undecided... I refuse to be the "4th man in the fire" abi na the 7th man in the statistics, lol grin...

I'm advicing every male who didn't marry their wife's as virgins, please run a DNA test on all your kids if you can afford it, to avoid stories that touch the heart wink...

Your fathers did? undecided

When you make stupid assumptions, forgetting that you're indirectly calling your mother's who*es... undecided

Every redpiller's mom was a virgin...

Reta*ds

TONERO500:

I hope you'll be alive after he calls you Papa and you find out he/she isn't your's
Go run a test on yourself... God knows where your mother brought you from... undecided

All these cheap factory baby products

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
No.

A real man you are. If men can adopt a stranger, then what's a bastard that you cannot father? undecided
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Dawn91(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
[s]
HenryDion:

A real man you are. If men can adopt a stranger, then what's a bastard that you cannot father? undecided
[/s]

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by RealNiggar: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:

My first comment on Nairaland. Guy you too mature. The way you ignore people ehhh, I want to be like you sir
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by odinson1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:

That simp will eventually learn,soon enough.
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by odinson1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

Your fathers did? undecided

When you make stupid assumptions, forgetting that you're indirectly calling your mother's who*es... undecided

Every redpiller's mom was a virgin...

Reta*ds

Go run a test on yourself... God knows where your mother brought you from... undecided

All these cheap factory baby products

It's funny how the Blood of women boil whenever DNA test is mentioned.
Your defense is that his father didn't conduct a DNA test on him? Wtf? grin
My dear,he is not his Father,so he can do whatever the hell he wanna do.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
RealNiggar:

My first comment on Nairaland. Guy you too mature. The way you ignore people ehhh, I want to be like you sir

You can... Just read "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Diza46(f): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
No.

simple
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Dawn91(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
RealNiggar:

Gather of the homos grin this is how they toast each other. I want to be like you ... grin they want to suck each other off grin see them sir fàg alots of fagchester United... Sith lords like Darth gayder... See them counts of faggotcristo ... grin Fàgs of the ring trilogy grin
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Dawn91(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
HenryDion:

You can... Just read "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson

We know grin coughs .. rem we know grin
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by Blunttruth: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
GOFRONT:
.......And the DNA paternity testing laboratory in Lekki has continued to expose the promiscuous activities of the fallopian people...

Take that step and run the DNA on that child today......The Era of "I trust my wife" has far gone out of existence. Forget about the heart attack that come along with the revelation if the child happens not to be yours.....

But why even think about heart attack, when I still have a functional dikc, I can afford a secx doll, the mindset matters!!!
Lmao grin fallopian people!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by flakkybakky(f): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
edochie12:
I don't trust my wife Sha,but in my tradition and culture,once you are traditionally married to a lady every kid she has during the period of your married life is yours,DNA is not our culture,and even if a lady leave her husband's house and returns to her father's house without returning the bride price that was paid to her family,any child she gives birth to in her father's house belong to the husband.
Kai, u saying u don't trust ur wife on a public forum is ridicule, how i wish she can see this
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by efficiencie(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
No.

...until the real father shows up...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by TONERO500(m): 4:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Re: Guys Do A DNA Test For All Your Kids by go100: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2023
One is premised on acknowledgement, the other on betrayal

(1) (Reply)

My Valentine Gone Wrong / Please How Can I Cheat This Nature? / How Do You Guys See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.