Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality (598 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by GooodHardDick: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Dear women!,

Do not turn a relationship into a poverty alleviation program. Guys if a girl sent you the following texts on WhatsApp or fb:

Honey, I want to make my hair,

Sweetie, my phone has spoilt

Babe, I need credit

Reply her thus: You don’t need any dirty credit. You need a JOB!

God created women to be helpers and not a parasite. Dear women God did not create you to be a parasite to a man who is not married to you! Dating is not employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you're broke, get a job, not a boyfriend.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by Zonefree(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2022
A man in a relationship with a Nigerian girl has more responsibility than a father in America with 8 children.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by GooodHardDick: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:
A man in a relationship with a Nigerian girl has more responsibility than a father in America with 8 children.

Honestly bro, the rate of entitlement mentality among these Nigerian girls is getting out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by Candidlady: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Iknow not all ladies got such mentality!!!!

Broke will always attract broke

And rich will always attract rich

If you keep getting the wrong ones please run a full check on yourself

Nagode

Modified: two self acclaimed GROWN MEN yapping bout a teenager! Age don't mean maturity! Ihave seen kids talk like men and ihave seen men talk like kids

°°°°withdrawn°°°

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by Zonefree(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Honestly bro, the rate of entitlement mentality among these Nigerian girls is getting out of hand.
Watch how this one above me will disgrace herself now...just watch

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by GooodHardDick: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Watch how this one above me will disgrace herself now...just watch

I know her already bro, she's 18 years old. Watch out for the rubbish she's going to write. And of course, I ignore teenagers like her.
Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by Zonefree(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

I know her already bro, she's 18 years old. Watch out for the rubbish she's going to write. And of course, I ignore teenagers like her.
She's 18

Really?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by GooodHardDick: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

She's 18

Really?

Yes of course. This is exactly why I don't bother to reply nor quote most of them on nairaland. Teenagers plenty for Nairaland bro. They thought we're their age mates.
Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by Zonefree(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Yes of course. This is exactly why I don't bother to reply nor quote her on nairaland. Teenagers plenty for Nairaland bro. They think we're their age mates.
Wow

I like her sha. Her madness is unique. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by GooodHardDick: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Wow

I like her sha. Her madness is unique. cool

Comrade, Relating with these kinds of kids automatically brings see finish, lose of respect and value.
Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by Zonefree(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade, Relating with these kinds of kids automatically brings see finish, lose of respect and value.

You're right.

Expecting respect from a senseless and foolish Nigeria teenage vagina is insanity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by siofra(f): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Guy, rest now!

How many times have you created topic on this?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by GooodHardDick: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2022
siofra:
Guy, rest now!

How many times have you created topic on this?

You're pained, bitter and frustrated with the post
Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by Rubyjade: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigeria Girls And The Entitlement Mentality by dhiqson(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Your market really must be booming
Enjoy
At the OGA above me cheesy

@op you registered this year
And you're bringing fir grin calm down o
Btw we share similar names grin

(1) (Reply)

. / A Man Loves You If He Does These 10 Things / Put Down Your Number For Free Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.